The Future is Female. Deal with it

The Future is Female. Deal with it.

Attached: mdnyqmevy6t11.jpg (1200x900, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/271380896_Determination_of_17b-estradiol_and_17a-ethinylestradiol_in_water_at_sub-ppt_levels_by_liquid_chromatography_coupled_to_tandem_mass_spectrometry
igb-berlin.de/en/news/unnoticed-sex-reversal-amphibians-due-artificial-estrogen-pills
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Peak s.0y

[laughs in Muslim]

Ironic considering not one of those guys gets pussy.

Your women are nothing but Haram sluts that deserve punishment.

When did beards become so beta?

Attached: 5665.jpg (960x960, 75K)

>The Future is Female
Then there will be no future.

Attached: wwAd2rl.gif (624x335, 2.55M)

>Manager: user, you have to put on this shirt so that our customers know that we stand with diversity.

What do you do

They keep beards to hide their weak, mouth-breathing shins.

"Don't tell me what to do, you kafir fuck, or we're going to have a serious interfaith problem." Hold your ground, never back down. They're pussies.

>
Females will be the death of the west, they do not know how to handle power thus they will fuck it up. Don't believe me? Look at Swedistans 'all female government', tell me how thats going.

Attached: sage.jpg (1000x1000, 117K)

Tell him I need to shit and hit the bar for the rest of the day

And from the ashes, the Islamic phoenix will rise up. Mashallah.

Fuck Islam, it's one of the reasons the west is falling. The black sun shall rise over America and over the West

Attached: 1564892922131.jpg (701x1026, 193K)

You can't even manage your own shithole, imagine an empire. Kek.

why can't one of those deranged shooters go ape shit on degenerates like this instead of shooting up a pointless, worthless walmart?

Attached: 1564883836126.jpg (1024x768, 204K)

anyone got a list of matriarchal societies?

Attached: im_gonna_say_it.jpg (728x892, 31K)

Attached: sn6.jpg (1280x853, 201K)

Unfortunately for you, and fortunately for me, the black sun will never rise. It is your Wakanda.

We did fine until Ameriniggers got involved.

Wear a shirt expressing need for diversity in israel

There will be no future. Deal with it.

Attached: 01a4d2718cf0d63fcc6da114e(...).gif (607x609, 511K)

Sweden is going the right way. They know they fucked up but they can’t just do a 180. So they imported a bunch of alphas

Attached: 83CB3A1D-CE88-4F58-83AC-5E0785A5A1A9.jpg (781x439, 333K)

>Hold your ground, never back down. They're pussies.
Sure kid whatever you say.
You're the pussy.
kys you beta basedboy before i find you and do it

We had our wakanda and it was called Europe

The west is failing because you dumb fucks are selling your countries to Jewish backed chinese propaganda like your precious grindr where men find other gay men to have gay sex with.

The fall of your nations is your own fault for sitting on your hands.
You will suffer the wrath of Allah.

Good luck, faggot.

And you ruined it. You gave power to Jews and women, you fucking idiots.

Dude bottom middle third from the right looks like a skinnier version of me. Creepy.

Absolutely disgusting. This is why the west need us to take over. Stone them to death immediately.

Inshallah brother

Beta male convention?

Attached: !1520607762476.png (1600x637, 1.78M)

You say no.

the future is repealing the 19th amendment and exiting any UN treaty that gives women special rights such as voting
anyone who wants the USA to stay in the UN is subverting USA sovereignty and is a traitor who can be executed

Like Ancient Rome or Ancient Greece, all great empires fall. We are currently witnessing the decay of Western civilization due to the degeneracy that has plagued our nations and our youth. Once this is all over we shall rise from the ashes and create it all over again, this time the way it was supposed to be.
Fuck Globohomo, fuck jannies, fuck kikes, fuck niggers, fuck spics, fuck modern America.

Attached: 1509041314895.jpg (1242x2208, 3.13M)

My god those are some fucking legume lads holy shit

Attached: 1552087609775.jpg (269x211, 8K)

And fuck women. They should be treated like property.

Women are another reason why we are falling, I agree, they need to be put in their place like it used to be

I’m Trying to deal with it

Attached: 74484FCD-AD4C-4C0E-9CA4-9C0DBFDF86B9.jpg (556x702, 75K)

You have no one to care for the small world because they are all off being dirty sluts that disgrace themselves then wonder why the larger world is falling apart.

You guys like Hitler right?
he said a lot of things on the topic that maybe you should listen to.

Attached: Hitler on women.jpg (1000x667, 138K)

Based and Islampilled

Is it any wonder why western women want foreign invader men?

She's a supermodel, a programmer, and a Feminist.

YOU, on the other hand, are an incel.

Attached: tumblr_oc0l5jNHz01urn1km_og.jpg (500x500, 85K)

You're not wrong, the modern white women is complete trash. Have yet to find a traditional one but once we make our presence known and our agenda is heard we shall reform as one to rebuild the small world. I am not losing hope yet, just you wait.

Attached: 1501831135144.png (1212x785, 2.29M)

I have 3 wives.

>a programmer
So this is the reason I've been seeing more bugs in major websites and applications recently

How many children?

No you won't, we are already taking over your countries.
Go to any major city and you will see us.
You fell for the chinese communist parties demoralization propaganda for 20 years and it worked.

So many man tits.

Keep up the good work

There evidently has been some pre-Christian tribes that literally worshiped vaginas. For one reason or the other we don't hear of their faiths anymore.

Attached: PicsArt_08-06-08.34.40.jpg (1080x1529, 139K)

As if the big cities matter, they are another reason why we've ended up like this. The kikes in office and retards have allowed you and the Chinese to come in to destroy us from the inside out, but once the white men awakens we will reclaim what is ours and kick out every single kike, every sand nigger, every nigger, every spic, every jannie and in general anyone who has betrayed us. The revolution will take its toll my friend, it wont be pretty but it will be worth it

Attached: artworks-000243004929-zeispm-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 95K)

What if......these are all transitioned women

>when the shapeshifters meme becomes reality

I want 10, nice round number.

The west runs on hormone disrupting chemicals in our food, water, and medicines. Its no wonder men are growing tits now.

You won't do anything, you are more likely to fight eachother in a civil war while half of you defend us and the communists that have invaded your countries.
Stay mad, you never had a chance.

It is the Atrazine in your food and water.
Your FDA allows 2000 times the concentration of that shit in your food and water than any other country i know of.

Sure Abdul, good luck with the family thanks for the motivation. Gotta go workout, stay safe man

*waiting for raep opportunity intensifies*

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-07_034626.jpg (835x1128, 262K)

Its not only atrazine causing this feminine male epidemic. There are many other drugs that also fuck up hormones that we aren't told. Even simple aspirin, which westerners have basically been told to take like a vitamin, has been shown to lower testosterone levels.
Our own medical industry is destroying western males.

Most of the men in the OPs pic have most likely at least molested their drunk female friends.

You too burger bro.
Go have a family.

It's literally the atrazine.
It's so bad that frogs in your country are literally changing genders and laying eggs.

yeah that is 100% the work of 17α-Ethynylestradiol
remember faggots, don't drink simple water - buy bottled water from glacier sources

Attached: mdnyqmevy6t11~2.jpg (174x72, 5K)

Jewish humiliation ritual

And the proof?

>Steroid estrogens are a group of endocrine disrupting compounds (EDCs) excreted in human urine mainly as glucuronide or sulfate conjugates, which might be converted back into the free estrogens in water. The natural estrogen 17β-estradiol (E2) and the synthetic one 17α-ethinylestradiol (EE2) are of particular concern due to their strong estrogenic activity. The main environmental source of estrogen exposure is treated wastewaters, with the associated risk of releasing these pollutants to surface waters and even reaching finished drinking waters.
researchgate.net/publication/271380896_Determination_of_17b-estradiol_and_17a-ethinylestradiol_in_water_at_sub-ppt_levels_by_liquid_chromatography_coupled_to_tandem_mass_spectrometry

>Researchers from the IGB and the University of Wroclaw have compared the effects of the pill estrogen ethinylestradiol (EE2) in three amphibian species. The study, published in the journal “Scientific Reports”, shows that EE2 can lead to a complete feminization of genetic males. Without molecular establishment of the genetic sex, this has remained partly unnoticed.
igb-berlin.de/en/news/unnoticed-sex-reversal-amphibians-due-artificial-estrogen-pills

Attached: girl-happy-frog-vector-clip-art_csp13206817.jpg (427x470, 35K)

What’s kind of funny is that feminism plays into the whole s.o.i. b.o.i. mentality in that females are dominant. If these bois aren’t the dominant sex, then they are justified in their daily video game playing. They are justified in their weak physiques, lack of any general knowledge on how to maintain a house/car/life, and justified in not being accountable for struggling to pay bills or provide for a whole family.