Alot of slide threads today so whats up with the epstien cases?

Alot of slide threads today so whats up with the epstien cases?

Attached: epstein.jpg (618x410, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/1cBrVQmPTT7C/
businessinsider.com/jeffrey-epstein-prison-scene-painting-new-york-mansion-2019-7
adam.curry.com/art/1562790324_ruLJNSpx.html
youtube.com/watch?v=I8V_Rj16ZgU
toresays.com/2019/07/07/exclusive-photos-epstein-who-was-blocking-the-unsealing/
nationalreview.com/corner/reality-of-swedens-migration-problem/
businessinsider.com/former-trump-models-tell-their-story-2017-2
therecipecritic.com/the-best-swedish-meatballs/
teenvogue.com/story/donald-trump-models-illegal-immigrants-lawsuit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

left/pol came back today.
Good question though i would also like to know this.

Attached: 1565109746446.jpg (960x720, 128K)

Shameless self bump

Another one

Another onefsfasdf

Humans have a terrible memory. Bankers/their media are delaying and distracting. Remember: 26 Times!

Attached: 26 Times!.png (830x562, 577K)

I red somewhere that the case was postponed until 2020 election is over.

thank you for the info

oooooh god I hope not

not A LOT
He'll take a plea when Ehud drops out or loses. No later than October.

Attached: mugwump.jpg (400x225, 26K)

bump

read

The child sex trafficking trial of wealthy financier Jeffrey Epstein is expected to begin no sooner than June 8, 2020, but defense attorneys want the trial no earlier than Labor Day 2020.

Actually, Bill was on 26 hops. None of them to the USVI

bumpity bump bump! Keep fighting the good fight user.

JUSTICE! (a.k.a. trial and capital punishment A.S.A.P.)

need to correct that. Thanks user.

there has never been this much sliding on Jow Forums

what the fuck, has this board been neutered or what? this epstein case is some of the biggest leaks in history

he's being manipulated to sway Israel's elections cuz if Bibi lose they throw him in jail

and we will never see the 2000 pages from the Maxwell case. Never

bump

They really want us to stop thinking about it so they are using mass shootings to close down websites

bitchute.com/video/1cBrVQmPTT7C/

>He'll take a plea when Ehud drops out or loses. No later than October.
BOOOOOOOO, he's guilty, give him the chair

I'll reiterate: there has NEVER been this much slide threads, ever.

There has never been so much disinfo going on to burry the epstein case.

Not saying he didn't fuck kids elsewhere, or the flight logs are complete, and one of the victims claims she saw Bill on the island.

Attached: 1565048905034.png (649x615, 60K)

Gorbonism is the superstitions that revolve around the calendar and seasons. What you wear that is appropriate is based on your hair and eye color and ethnic group. You should not talk to people who are not compatible with you. Every culture around the world has their own variants.

this

Yes frens feed me the knowledge

Attached: 1564197904454s.jpg (98x125, 2K)

Attached: epsteinisland.png (1050x884, 113K)

it's honestly been kind of insane, have tried control + f'ing "epstein" the past few days and coming up with 0 results

Attached: 1563750181403.png (1388x1500, 1.79M)

Swept under the rug

Attached: FDF8150C-FC34-4D43-A64B-01CF3D966A76.jpg (557x557, 29K)

bump

effrey Epstein, the 66-year-old wealthy financier embroiled in a sex trafficking scandal, reportedly commissioned a mural of himself in a prison scene, according to someone who was invited into his home.

The mural, which hung on the second floor of his seven-story house in New York, portrayed Epstein behind barbed wire and between a guard station and a corrections officer, public relations employee R. Couri Hay said to The New York Times.

"That's me, and I had this painted because there is always the possibility that could be me again," Hay reportedly recalled Epstein as saying during a meeting at the home earlier this year.
businessinsider.com/jeffrey-epstein-prison-scene-painting-new-york-mansion-2019-7

Fuck, it's like a hoard of downs infest pol. Like a hoard of idiotized people, the epstein case it's why exist this war with the chans, and all those other threads created by... ((someones)).

Keep trying glowniggers, bots, and normies.

yep, yesterday night there was three threads with replies every second, literally. This morning ctrl + f returned 2 results, one of them was a meme thread, the other one had like ten replies.
I can't comment right now as I'm reading about everything and making sense of this huge case, but everyone should keep posting about it. This is literally the biggest case that has ever hit Jow Forums and its being burried

This so much as soon when I saw the "Shootings"

your first mistake was to think anything was ever going to come of it.

They are the judge. jury. and executioners.

It helps to be a chosen. That is, until the goyim get fed up of it.....

>This is literally the biggest case that has ever hit Jow Forums and its being burried
Jow Forums is so late to the game, and ill equipped.

Attached: Big-Lebowski-Donny-Element.gif (268x251, 1.46M)

found this with more detail
adam.curry.com/art/1562790324_ruLJNSpx.html

bumpbeth

I’m not forgetting anytime soon. I just want them to hang for what they did

fuck 8ch shill
bump

When is jefe's trial?

Sometime in october of next year

well, we don't hang people that fuck Florida white trash, even when it's rape rape.
JE will take a sweet plea and the world will move on, until one of JE's "friends" needs smacked down again.

Attached: barak.jpg (800x488, 61K)

something funny, sexy, savage about that model using her lower teeth to scoop out half an avocado. Who does that? It's like she was raised by Slavic wolves, and probably fucks like one

its not just epstein, its been other threads connecting him to the secret society that controls us, performs child sacrifice etc.. basically links him to pizzagate. people ask why there's no more pizzagate threads, well its bceause its grown and that term is now too narrow. those threads have been dropping some major info on the freemasons etc, soon as epstein was arrested, those threads started and then bam we started getting slid and the shootings started.

never

STFU, Michael. The shootings have nothing to do with JE, or Mossad, or anyone but the shooters.

Did some research, connected a few dots

Epsteins billionaire pedo network exposed

Attached: co.jpg (1992x4072, 1.73M)

get a load of this guy

/leftypol/ was a slow as fuck board. There aren't a lot of them. We just need to ignore their slide posts more than ever rn.

keep digging, paranoid schizophrenic

check out George Bell on youtube, he has done some gret work on the Epstein saga. Apparently Epstein was a gun runner back in the day.

I take my schizo meds, now I'm 10x more level headed than you'll ever be.

link below:
youtube.com/watch?v=I8V_Rj16ZgU

>Michael
glownigger detected

you know nothing summerfag

no matter what they do
do not forget this guy until he is convicted and even if he dies - keep a look out

very interesting. thx

>I did this
lol
toresays.com/2019/07/07/exclusive-photos-epstein-who-was-blocking-the-unsealing/

Faggot

kek. what if I took your meds?

Trumps pedo bff is gonna do hard time. Trump will of course pardon him because they share pedo experiences on the mans plane.

bumparooni

Pff. I literally voted for JE in 2016. It seemed more direct

This

The bots are here they saw us coming together

He's free

Attached: article-2431022-1838C49C00000578-537_634x952.jpg (634x952, 131K)

Some of the liberal shit press has actually been digging dirt and trying to keep it in the news. Probably just some isolated journalists trying to get a big story. For instance yesterday they were pushing that the former Israeli Prime Minister spent alot of time at Epstein's teenage whorehouse in Manhattan

It's probably best you just let this thread die, OP.

>For instance yesterday they were pushing that the former Israeli Prime Minister spent alot of time at Epstein's teenage whorehouse in Manhattan
That's ALL this is about, or at least mostly.
JE will walk after Ehud is out of the PM race. Election is Sept 17th

leftypol has always been raiding us anyways so its not as if anything is different.

wtf do you know you peice of shit swede. your country is over run with nigger and towelhead immigrants that are destroying your country. you should focus on your shitty leadership before commenting on the greatest country in the world.
fucking summerfag.

>>I did this
>lol
Resolution sucks but good work.

>everybody I disagree with is a summerfag
>Trump didn't fuck teens! Stop saying bad things about Trump!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-17 Tape shows Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein discussing women at 1992 party.png (916x417, 702K)

walmart has clothes on sale for your return to school.

He just signed a non-prosecution agreement with DOJ
>inb4source

America is a shithole country though lol literally falling apart and you rank 3rd world in every index.

What about Sayoc? Epstein? India? Hong Kong?

Pretty clear they are seeking to saturate the bandwidth with trash to keep discourse down.

Man the Glowniggers are pieces of shit.

Attached: 1565114530376.png (932x618, 302K)

le bimp

Attached: 1564351989541.jpg (3800x4078, 1.68M)

nationalreview.com/corner/reality-of-swedens-migration-problem/

Sweden ranks 39th in the world by GDP (546.53 million international dollars). The top 10 countries by GDP (PPP) are: World, China, United States, India, Japan, Germany, Russia, Indonesia, Brazil, United Kingdom, France.

Nigger, I'll be 45 in a month.
Read this, without bias, and tell my Trump hasn't fucked teens:
businessinsider.com/former-trump-models-tell-their-story-2017-2
Epstein wanted to start an agency too, and said he was modeling it after Trump's.

Attached: Trumpmodelmanagementlogo.jpg (170x184, 8K)

I always get a laugh at how lefties think they are "inclusive" and "diverse" but images like these will show you that they are just white boys who live in rich neighborhoods. You know that once they start bringing in niggers they'd have a wake up call

>gdp
The only index where you excel, except the only ones who benefit from that are less than 0.1% of the population and I know your dumbass ain’t one of them.

i dont give a fuck how old you are. Im as old as you are.
I remember when Trump sued the NFL when he owned a USFL team.

You're probably one of those oldfags living at home with 15 cats smelling of piss.

bump

Trump fucked Slavic and Florida teens. I bet he has fucked a teen from every continent, and now he's a pawn of the Jews. Prove me wrong.

Attached: zika-baby-toddler.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

Dont be upset that Sweden hasnt done anything for the world

prove a negative. looks like we have a genius here. Prove he fucked any minor.

I can almost hear you mom calling you from the basement that dinner is ready and to get off the damn computer and get a job

Attached: 214637a67e1eebcae62215239067dc96.jpg (736x952, 63K)

It's anti-semetic to discuss this ongoing case. You have been saged and reported. Enjoy your ban.

lol. you are like a Gen-X boomer. A fucking meme.
When did you stop apologizing for kidfuckers?

But we have done plenty for the world and none of it was greedy wars yawn you trolls are so bad

Reeeeee'd

the ramblings of a butthurt cuck. obviously has no idea of what real men are.

Swedens gift to the world:
therecipecritic.com/the-best-swedish-meatballs/

Where is the thousand page document that is supposed to be released? It's from a lawsuit, and not directly related to his current criminal prosecution.

>obviously has no idea of what real men are.
I bet you do.
Trump and Human Trafficking

Consider the above revelations as they might relate to other disturbing facts about Donald Trump such as:

Trump has boasted about his attendance at 1970s New York City sex parties. “I would watch supermodels getting screwed, well-known supermodels getting screwed, on a bench in the middle of the room. There were seven of them and each one was getting screwed by a different guy,” Donald J. Trump told interviewer Michael Gross for the book My Generation.
Men who attended parties with Trump have described how young girls were “passed around” amongst the men like currency or cocaine.
Trump bought the rights to Miss Universe in 1996. He has boasted about being able to “walk in on” beauty pageant contestants as they change clothing.
Trump was named in the lawsuit against Jeffrey Epstein, who paid a $75,000 fine related to his pedophilia when he lived in Florida. Trump was named as a rapist of a 13-year-old girl in the lawsuit.
Under oath, Trump’s first wife Ivana accused him of raping her in 1989. He was dating Marla Maples at the time, and he and Ivana had reportedly not been physical for 16 months. Trump allegedly raped Ivana and ripped hair from her head as “payback” for her recommending a scalp surgeon who caused him pain. When you read the transcript, it’s not easy to forget (nor disbelieve) the scene she describes.
The makeup artist Jill Hearth accused Trump of ongoing sexual misconduct in the early 1990s.
In 2005 boasted on tape about being able to grab women between the legs without repercussions.
Trump has been accused of sexual assault by at least 15 women since the 1980s.
teenvogue.com/story/donald-trump-models-illegal-immigrants-lawsuit

Attached: donald-trump-model-agency-social-tout.jpg (1280x720, 157K)