Whatever happened to America First? — A Theory of Corruption

Pr. Trump ran on a platform that mightily resonated with many of the people in the US, “Make America Great Again”, “Build the Wall”, “Drain the Swamp” — and yet, there has been none of these things… only, arguably, a booming economy.

I say ‘arguably’ because there are many ways to game the numbers; for example if you have two hundred workers with a hundred Citizen workers out of work, create a hundred jobs, import a hundred foreigners to fill those jobs then your unemployment rate drops (from 50% to 33%) as that hundred are a smaller proportion of the workforce. This and other similar games have been played for decades, to the point where companies put out absolutely ridiculous job-requirements as a matter of course for STEM jobs… then complain they can’t fill them and import H1Bs.

Now Trump is a businessman, and since he is a businessman it’s natural for him to conceive of “the economy” as the fundamental thing about America: thus things that hurt companies hurt ‘America’… even if said companies are giant multi-national corporations that have zero allegiance to the US. Moreover, he conceives of himself as a negotiator, a deal-maker, and psychologically holds so tightly to this role that actually using the Executive and/or Commander-in-Chief powers of the President would be something he considers to be a colossal failure.
[1/3]

Attached: Trump's Amnesty.png (772x436, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/1cBrVQmPTT7C/
edward.fish/index.php/2018/01/11/senate-run-intro-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Although the people of the US would benefit, the short-term economic crisis entailed by actually investigating and prosecuting illegal foreign labor would be utterly unacceptable to someone operation on the economic-view; instead, they must continue the scam. Like the insurance/banking crisis, the rot has spread to the entire tech sector (and beyond) making the entire edifice “Too Big To Fail”… and so Trump cannot allow investigations, nor crack down on the fraud and abuse, for the addictive nature of illegal foreign labor would kill the industry if stopped cold-turkey — and so we understand his sudden turn-around on H1B labor.

Now, combining the businessman economic-outlook with the deal-making nature things become clear: he does not see his actions as a betrayal of his base, he is ‘merely’ negotiating — he has no conception that there are things that even suggesting be “put on the table” are a betrayal — things like amnesty, which we recently saw him floating. And he has no conception that the continual sweeping aside of the problem of illegals, going on for forty or fifty years now, is making the native US population angry: for more than thirty years the people have wanted increase in border-security and better/stricter immigration law… and every time the issues are punted on.

The end result: the people of the US are betrayed because big-companies are addicted to cheap-labor and, like an addict, will say and do anything to keep it, to get their next hit — eventually, there will have to be a choice made: the people, or the corporations… except there is one way that many in power see out: import enough others to replace the people. That is the endgame of those siding with the corporations; they have no loyalty to the people.
[2/3]

Attached: Trump-Immigration (largest-numbers).png (800x800, 327K)

TL;DR — WHAT IF…
Trump realized that an actual America-first policy would obliterate the tech industry, since they're neck deep in massive, systemic H1B fraud — since he's a businessman, he thinks of America only in economic terms, and thus giving paper-citizenship [and “path to citizenship”] to the poos and chinks while increasing the H1Bs for the companies is helping the economy and therefore America — IOW, he doesn't care about the people so much as the multi-national companies... and since the multi-national companies have no allegiance to the people of the US neither does he.
[3/3]

Attached: Trump Cucks on H1B.jpg (636x763, 170K)

Bump.

Op we know your an antifa shill

bitchute.com/video/1cBrVQmPTT7C/

>Op we know your an antifa shill
You're an idiot.
Fuck off.

Well put.

i see he's trying but man the odds are stacked against the god emperor , house got took over all enemies media to actors to retards to all, vote more rep in that's loyal to that man dammit.

Thank you.

They have pictures of him raping kids so now he supports white genocide

Yep.

I'm not so sure that he is trying; he seems to be utterly averse to any sort of executive power on issues like the wall, immigration, even Google's manipulations.

Sure, he tweeted about how he's "keeping an eye" on Google, and how he *might* put governmetn on them — but the truth is he could WRECK THEIR SHIT with RICO-investigations. / Here's a pic on RICO that was posted recently.

Attached: RICOv1.gif (692x618, 37K)

The US is atax haven for foreigners to profit here. It's the only reason the dollar hasn't sunk to absolute shit now that oil and the petro dollar is losing power.

This is why China is considered a currency manipulator. They use their massive population to churn out cheap labor and then trade currencies in inflated markets through state run hand outs.

So those housing districts they own are subsidized by the state as they use that to funnel in their worthless currency.

Take the black pill anons. Just prepare yourself, family, friends. Our political system, economic system is too far gone to salvage. It's been corrupted by ((Outside influences)). If only I had the money to move to a secluded area and build a cabin and farm for food. A total reset is necessary for the parasites to leave the host, and still they may take over the corpse to re-animate into something even worse.

I'm really starting to believe he's apart of the "show". He's extricating the US from the global economy, HE HAD TO of known that the EU was going to form Instex when he demanded that they stopped trading with Iran. He is effectively moving the world towards de-dollarization..which will destroy this country which is already saddled with insurmountable debt. I'm not even fucking sure if he has a plan.

>I'm not even fucking sure if he has a plan.
I have a plan.

No; better to pray than do the black-pill.
(Prepping for BAD TIMES, though, is a good idea.)

Bump.

Attached: Bulbasaur - 3.jpg (785x954, 35K)

the longer he is there the more power he will have, I support a change in term limits for the US government, all congressional seats should be limited to 1 term, presidential limits should be extended to 3 terms

3 scoops baby!

Yeah, no; I don't want him to have three terms. though limiting congressional seats might be very good.

Bumpennen

you gotta put shit on the table bro, and even if the law did not apply to Trump himself it would be good to be able to keep good presidents and remove from them the lame duck excuse of maintaining the status quo

for Trump, even if he is the last president with only 2 terms that is still historical, it only adds to his legacy, I wish he would make English the official language of the USA and remove all other languages from federal forms
make them work for it

Im not voting Democrat, fuck off

/thread
Jow Forums usually gets inundated with shillfags after shootings, but it's been the worst the last couple days.

>Im not voting Democrat, fuck off
I don't want you to vote Democrat; I want you to vote for people who will do Justly and who will be FOR the people of these United States.

>you gotta put shit on the table bro,
No, I don't.
I certainly don't want another FDR.
>and even if the law did not apply to Trump himself it would be good to be able to keep good presidents and remove from them the lame duck excuse of maintaining the status quo
We can do that now; that Bush II and Obama both got two terms puts a lie to your assertion that we'd be able to pull bad ones.
>for Trump, even if he is the last president with only 2 terms that is still historical, it only adds to his legacy, I wish he would make English the official language of the USA and remove all other languages from federal forms
What are you on about?
>make them work for it
Make who work for what?

>Whatever happened to America First? — A Theory of Corruption
Ever since whoever controls the country was buyable with the media and super PACs.

Interesting theory.

>I don't want you to vote Democrat; I want you to vote for people who will do Justly and who will be FOR the people of these United States.
WHO? Name them, or you're a DNC shill.
>>you gotta put shit on the table bro,
>No, I don't.
SHILL
H
I
L
L

gtfo my Jow Forums, kike.

Attached: 1562872253917.png (1000x1000, 303K)

Heh.
This is true; I wonder how quickly they'd JFK me if I got into office, considering I'm not interested in money, but rather Justice.

>WHO? Name them, or you're a DNC shill.
There's this guy, who ran for Senate in his state in 2018: edward.fish/index.php/2018/01/11/senate-run-intro-video/

>>Who do you support that isn't a Democrat?
>This one guy who isn't running for president.

Attached: 1532931512177.gif (500x385, 2.38M)

Isn't it quite sad though when we're literally just voting for one candidate because the other one is marginally worse? Is that how things are going to be?

I know the guy, trust him more than any of the political caste, and am trying to get him to run.

You said to name names and I'm giving one.
(The Constitutional Amendment booklet he has posted are also interesting.)

>Isn't it quite sad though when we're literally just voting for one candidate because the other one is marginally worse? Is that how things are going to be?
*THIS*
I want a candidate I can vote *FOR*, not someone who's merely "not as bad as the other guy".

>wah two-party system
>whining about this in 2019
complaining about the rules of the game is a good way to ensure you lose the game.
>protip: Trump tried going third-party and didn't get anywhere. Even a billionaire has to play the R-D bullshit in order to make any splash in politics.

Attached: 1526889037251.jpg (600x800, 86K)

I don't think this, "game" which, by the way is no game since the real lives of millions are involved, is winnable. I'm not even sure if it's worth playing at all.

>15 months before the election
>dude I know this one guy, he isn't running but he'd be great
You are one of two things:
>shill trying to disengage as many people from the process as possible
>an utter and complete dicksucking retard
Either way, kill yourself.

Attached: 1512276653203.jpg (500x280, 13K)

>I don't think this, "game" which, by the way is no game since the real lives of millions are involved
>being this fucking naive
>still not getting it when a literal reality TV star is now POTUS
>mfw

Attached: 1512843737376.jpg (600x878, 64K)

months before the election
>>dude I know this one guy, he isn't running but he'd be great
As I said, I'm trying to convince him to.
>You are one of two things:
>>shill trying to disengage as many people from the process as possible
>>an utter and complete dicksucking retard
>Either way, kill yourself.
Ah, yes; because actually trying to get someone I'd like in office is disengaging people....
Are you an idiot?

How the fuck can Trump write on Twitter that he won't enforce the law? It's actual treason to allow the invasion and encourage it with statements like his. The invasion only leads to eventual Balkanizaion. El Paso is just an example.

Because he's obssessed with the persona of master negotiator, I think.

Attached: Treat Invaders like INVADERS!.png (1189x408, 146K)

>>I don't think this, "game" which, by the way is no game since the real lives of millions are involved
>>being this fucking naive
>>still not getting it when a literal reality TV star is now POTUS
>>mfw

Attached: brainlet7.png (1200x1042, 247K)

>arguably
Nah, every metric is doing better, including wages. The only ones hurting right now are those being targeted by China's retaliation
>here has been none of these things…
Yes, there have. "Draining the Swamp" is going slower than expected, but then the depth of the corruption was deeper than most expected. He's still managed to chase quite a few rats out of the bureaucracy and law enforcement agencies, and he's been setting records in replacing the kiked judiciary with better judges. As for immigration, again, it's been slower than expected, but the opposition from backstabbing Republicans was also higher than expected. Even then, he's still practically destroyed refugee programs in the US and done all he can to build the wall. Everything else has either gotten blocked by (((judges))) or is in the process of working through their bullshit.

Trump's made plenty of mistakes, but a lot of the "failures" and betrayals some anons accuse him of are due entirely to judicial subversion and GOP incompetence

>Trump's made plenty of mistakes, but a lot of the "failures" and betrayals some anons accuse him of are due entirely to judicial subversion and GOP incompetence
Ah, yes, blame it on the judges... you are aware there is such a thing as Judicial overreach, yes?

As for GOP, they're [as a party, on the national level] about exactly NONE of what the party says it's for. Everything from guns, to gov. accountability, to fiscal responsibility, to abortion: they only TALK and never DO anything about it -- ESPECIALLY when they have the power to -- take ObamaCare for instance.

The ACA mandated medical records be made available to government; Roe v. Wade asserted a Constitutional right to privacy from the government of medical records… so why didn't they bring up the case that according to Roe v. Wade the ACA was unconstitutional and force the USSC to decide if it loved infanticide more than socialized medicine.

OH SHIT THIS NIGGA IS GONNA SHOOT UP INNOCENT PEOPLE AND GET NOTHING DONE.
SCREEN CAPPED.

Attached: 1523413740616.png (605x746, 449K)

See .

You mean I can't trust yankees who let their daughters fuck jews and come to Florida to fuck up traffic? OP, you are crazy!

>OP, you are crazy!
I've been told this, multiple times.

Bump.

>Jan 20

Yes.
And?

Putting some things "on the table" is a betrayal.

Attached: FBI Says Pentagon Analyst Gave Secrets to Israel via AIPAC.png (863x2595, 192K)