The live destruction of Jewmerica is making me extremely giddy

Hey you 10 aircraft carrier guys. Hey, what's up my "we'll bomb you lul" fellas. Hey - what's goin on, my favorite back to back world war champs? Hows it goin?

LMAO

Listen, all you retarded faggots. You are done. You will lose your guns. You won't do NOTHING about it. You won't even larp about it online because anyone HINTING at doing something about it will be shot. The consumerist vanity shitshow of a country, Israel's #1 vassal state, nation of retarded heretical circumcised scum is finally falling right before out eyes.

Your beloved FBI and other alphabet goys are selling you out, plotting probably another "muh white supremist" shooter that will fuck it up for you even more. You will have NOTHING. All the time you idiots bragged about "yuropoors cant even have knives". Meanwhile, every other person I know has some kind of semi automatic weapon in the attic, and sure some gun-fag might say that shit won't do him no good "in combat" - but guess what retard faggot.

YOU WON'T DO SHIT WITH YOUR LUBED AND SERVICED AR15 EITHER.

> muh 2nd amendment
> muh militia
> muh tyrannical gobment

I take special joy seeing you retarded circumcised fucks seethe online all day about this shit. Hope they crush you soon. Being a retarded consumerist circumcised boomer-minded nation of faggots who fought for jews for the past 100 years deserve acid death. And it's coming. The justice is coming. Get dead soon :-*

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (620x588, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hbxa4Upu-A
youtube.com/watch?v=5Eil6PiiOhQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terroristic_threat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guns?....
What guns? Sadly I lost all my guns in a fishing accident

I don't have any guns, they were all reported stolen last month

blah blah blah, you are next Croatian scum. What makes you think that your nation is so immune?

Here is your whore president wanting to suck cheeto mans mutilated penis.

Attached: croat whore.jpg (900x540, 271K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5hbxa4Upu-A

I forgot to translate my post for New Americans.

> Vete a la mierda, vete al infierno, muere en un incendio circunciso pedazos de mierda.

Also I take full authorship of this meme, talking to magapede retarded "right wing" imbeciles with spanish translation is MY thing, feel free to use it.

Muerte a América

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (997x896, 1.05M)

>it's white supremacist websites radicalizing people
>it's definitely not a response to the SJW and leftist rhetoric coming from the democrats and their media lackeys

>you are next Croatian scum

Hhahahahaha

> Jewmerica: consumerist, sick, retarded (literally) dollar-slave scum, sucking dick to (((Troops))), worshipping (((WW2 Vets))) and everything that Israel demands, 46768654 Lolocaust museums, mandatory Lolocaust classes, satan faggot scum rabbi Schneerson has his own DAY in Jewmerica, and you will all go to die in whatever Israel war gets on the agenda next - or you will debtslave for it for life. And you will be happy to do it because only in America you can buy a Ford F150 with a lift kit and a hamburger, wow what a country, freedom, let's go to a niggerball game.

> Europe, specifically my country of Croatia: nationalism ALIVE AND WELL, 99% white, no jews, no niggers, no spics, 99% catholic, no (((protestants))) no (((mormons))) no (((rabbis)))...

Cope hard faggot the american dream is a meme, you are finished.

Morir en un incendio, tonto.

Attached: ilustracija.jpg (1046x662, 72K)

is this one of those of the serbs I've been reading about?

you know we can just buy them off the black market

fucking brainlet

Attached: 1563245231185.png (479x479, 304K)

I'm willing to preserve my rights on my life. There is literally no reason to live without them.

>Croatia
Opinion discarded, Luka.

Israel getting blacked and browned makes me happy too.

Yeah sadly

Kamala Harris is planning to break laws in order to enact her leftist agenda, including breaking the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the USA. This is in violation of global rule 1.
Kamala Harris' illegal threats have no place on Jow Forums.

imagine being a cop and being told you have to go to somebodies ranch/homestead to confiscate a .50cal rifle and a half a dozen .233 and .308 semi auto battle rifles or a saiga 12 or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Eil6PiiOhQ

FUCK THAT

It is important to understand that what Kamala Harris is planning is illegal. She is a black, so it shouldn't be any surprise that she has no respect for the law.
Kamala Harris is a terrorist. She is using the threat of committing a crime as a psychological weapon to demoralize Republican voters.
Her terroristic threats are crimes in some states.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terroristic_threat

I'll say this very simply: Kamala Harris is a terrorist.

they must be really into it if they have a saiga

What kind of mental illness is this?

a foreign one

President Trump needs to figure out some way to sic the FBI, CIA, DHS, or NSA on the Kamala Harris campaign over terrorism / insurrection / sedition / treason / subversion.
Letting this psycho bitch carry on just adds fuel to ANTIFA.

We need a real anti-communist like McCarthy to go after trash like Kamala Harris. The anti-communists are way too weak in the USA right now.

She's not as bad as Trump at least she locks up criminiggers

This is all I have to say to the Kamala Harris campaign: KILL YOURSELF, YOU FUCKING COMMIE

I don't see this happening if we put up even a tiny, child-like resistance to gun confiscation. That alone will stop them, forget a full on revolution.

You see, the government has somewhat screwed itself. In order to execute its will, it needs lackeys and stooges. But normal, healthy americans would never act in such a way, so they must hire cowards, invalids and ethnics. These people will act in the will of the government, but they are utterly lazy, stupid and useless outside being a ticket jockey. Once SHTF. These police officers will be no where near the action. They will abandon their post and simply flee or quit. No modern day PO is going to walk headfirst into danger.

Attached: camus5.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

>You won't do NOTHING about it
correct?

I know who else is giddy

Attached: E89B51C6-602E-45AF-8965-ED57AB6F2CEE.png (1334x750, 2.42M)

i cant wait

On the positive side if the USA collpases Israel will no longer have a golem to defend it and will be promptly wiped off the earth. World Peace

>banned firearms
no such thing in the USA
any "law" that infringes the right of the people to keep and bear arms is bullshit some legislature dreamed up when it was in commie mode
these are not real laws because they undermine our republic
they are bullshit nonsense some commies dreamed up

>t. user mad he can't afford immigration lawyers

>But normal, healthy americans would never act in such a way
They will just use leftist, non white cops to do these grabbings.
5-10 years of democratic rule and you will see leftist non whites elected as sheriffs, heads of police and in swat teams. Its simple yet effective.