Fat tax and fat hate thread

Do you think a proposition to have an obesity tax in the United States would help to remove our problem? Here's my thinking, I see endless hordes of fat black women, A LOT of whites, and it's even hitting the Asians. I propose a fat tax to stop this from happening. It will enconomically encourage better eating, encourage a healthier diet, and possibly get the fat people out of the scooters of Walmart. What do you think Jow Forums, do you think this would lead to a better America? Also, share your fat people horror stories if you'd like. You can also post people and we'll tell you if they'd get fined under the system. I personally believe we should start fining women at 33% and men at 27%.

Attached: 1564880651778.jpg (474x1063, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/diet/features/body-fat-measurement#2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now, since this thread does get comments asking about how to loose weight or questions at where they stand, here is a good calculator to use
http www calculatorpro com/calculator/us-navy-body-fat-calculator/
Now that being said, if you are seeking to loose weight please post
>Gender
>Bodyfat percentage
>Ideal bodyfat Percentage
>How fast you want to get there (fast is diffuclt, medium is just that, slow means you take your time, I wouldn't recommend this however).
This also serves as a means of telling you how easy/hard it is to get into the system where you are no longer taxed. This might be a fat hate thread but it doesn't mean we don't want to see you guys get better.
Please note: Tits or GTFO rules don't apply because OP is asking gender
If you're in Twink mode (skinny and need to put on muscle) OP can help with that too

Attached: Bodyfat ratios.jpg (480x458, 69K)

Here is another image to fill in any gaps (please note cellulite has been photoshopped out)

Attached: Body fat diagram.jpg (610x786, 131K)

I fucked a grotesquely fat old ugly chick once. I was hitting it doggy style and I saw that she had hair growing around her asshole.

y tho?

Between 14 and 20

Your first mistake was porking a fatty. Your second mistake was thinking the hair was there casually and not to hide the shit she couldn't wipe

sorry but 30% is the sexiest one there

Attached: sophia adams.jpg (1010x1347, 649K)

>fat tax
Just deny any form of public healthcare to obese people.

Disgusting.

How does it feel that fat women are having more sex than you. These "fat" women you think you're better than would quickly reject any of you in real life

You guys are litterally unfuckable. Might as well cut your penis off, you'll never use it at this rate.

Have sex... that's right you cant, not even with a fat woman lmao

Male 15-20, would like to be 10 at some point. Starting lifting a few weeks ago with great results (been lifting volume and eating a ton), but I'd like to cut at some point to get some more definition around my abs and face. How do I cut efficiently without losing substantial muscle?

cope harder, tranny

Attached: 123abcde.png (543x378, 330K)

>t. seething low-test incel

Attached: 41971848_482139668956980_3291090452206618395_n.jpg (640x800, 67K)

>How do I cut efficiently without losing substantial muscle?
Keto with a shitload of protein intake.

>t. seething in-denial pig porker

Attached: Chart .jpg (563x274, 32K)

20% @ 1st child
30% @ after last

+/-5%

Make sure you get 1 gram of protein for pound of bodyweight. Try doing a mild calorie cut (500 or so), however I'd recommend staying at your weight for another 6 months for weight gainz then start to cut

16-17% Master Race

Nani?

30-35% is the sexiest, above that is fat. 0-15% is faggot territory, and between that is for the pedos and onions eaters

Bring back Operation: Harpoon.

20-25 looks about right

As long as it’s all in the right places

>tf
>tp
Apology of fatness should be a crime.

25-30 looks right on this pictogram

Am I a fag if I prefer 16-20%?

30% is borderline obese, but your pic is def more than that and definitely obese.

Fuck vice taxes. Driving the price of shitty food up and healthcare down and unsubsidized through subtractive means would weed out the helpless and discourage the complacent in this department. There's no naturally emergent reason 90% of every random food you can pick up conveniently in the U.S. should be packed full of corn and corn byproducts, and no reason we shouldn't be able to pay a doctor out of pocket to help us keep in shape as easily as you'd pay a plumber or mechanic. Might also help if we somehow minimized car culture, maybe by eliminating some highway where people could as easily walk around, like in cities and dense suburbs.

muh dyuhbeetus

Welcome back. Happy to see it with all that black pill central going on in the catalog.

No, you're Master Race

Glad to be back. This place got overran by 8ch, the stormfags, and all the feminists flooding cause this website got on the news again. But they shut down those 2 websites so /pol just got A LOT more crowded

don't think ive ever seen a black woman over 30 yrs old that isn't obese as fuck. not just fat, like waddling and barely able to carry their own weight.

Where would this one fit? 2-5%?

Attached: 1234543536655.jpg (1080x1350, 98K)

>ugly is beautiuful, goyim. fat is good. up is down.

Years old?

Nah you just need to deliver the future morbidly obese

Attached: 1565116032838.png (770x1473, 1.15M)

Yeah 8 chan is here but the black pills are mostly due to Trump making the speech yesterday.
Regardless. It's good to see some other subjects and not only related to the shootings.
I'm the CBD oil user, and reporting in, as promised.
It's going great and I wanted to thank you again.
I sleep better. I eat and I work out.
It's still going slow but I wasn't expecting anything rapid. So all is good in my land.

>Do you think a proposition to have an obesity tax in the United States
Only if you are on universal healthcare or something similar.

I like 19-20, good looks and numbers.

It's a woman so definitely more than 10%.

if any sort of universal healthcare or guaranteed insurance at the individual or national level is to ever be sustainable, we must not subsidize poor choices. We spend $400 Billion a year on diabetes and related treatment. That is more than half our national defense. We cannot sustain this.
If you make poor choices, you have to pay more. If you make really bad choices, you're on your own until you improve yourself. You cannot incentivize the lowest position. It's all so absurd.

Attached: 2018-cost-of-diabetes-thumb.jpg (400x517, 67K)

30% body fat looks like she could bear many healthy babies
Fuck skinny bitches

Vitamins are deposited in the organs, not layers of plastic fat tissue.

You stupid cellulite brained faggot! LMAO!

>CBD oil user
I know lol you're the only one who faithfully replies when you see this lol. Hey, it's all you. You went and got it, I just kinda went balls to the walls and had no clue what would happen.
>It's still going slow but I wasn't expecting anything rapid.
But are you getting your appetite back?
Also, I still need to set up the separate email as well

Giving birth isn’t only a question of vitamins, user

That's my thought, but people loose their minds if you say that

lol they'll leave as always, their fee-fees can only handle so much truth

I just started using cbd oil last week. I’m already sleeping better, feeling less anxious and more sociable.
Shits better than morphine

I did get the appetite back. The only problem I have is that I need more caffeine now to keep my energy as it is making me sleepy as fuck and in the evening that fine but during the day not so much. But that's an easy fix. I'm hoping that the sleepiness is going to resolve itself with use. It doesn't have any other effects: I'm hungry and sleepy.
>>email
Start protonmail if you are worried about the encryption too.
>>faithfully replies
I told you I will kek.
I'm really grateful no matter how you got that idea. I didn't think about it at all and an easy fix to my problem.
I'm currently trying to eat 2k calories/day and I managed for the last few days. It actually is easier than I thought it's going to be with the oil.

It pretty much is, idiot. I'm gonna milk your pregnant goy wife to depletion like a fucking pig and squeeze her retarded nutrient deprived downs baby out in minecraft if you ever, EVER, think of responding to me again.

I'm glad to hear everything is going better. It'll hopefully fix itself out, just make sure to continue exercising so nothing adverse happens. Also, I was thinking on getting a protonmail. I gotta go though, I'll be back in a bit

Agreed. I mean I hate morphine and any opiates/opioids and I had to take a shit load of them before. I like it because it makes me hungry but also because my sleep become 1000 times better.
I had an opposite problem from the regular fatties: I was forgetting to eat which made my metabolism shit and I felt like I was gaining weight from air kek. Now I have a chance to start losing more because I also eat regularly.
And it's thanks to OP. He figured it out as an option that I didn't even consider.

Sure. I need to get ready to work as well bit it's always good to see you

Yeah it's nutrition and wide hips, you fucking nigger. As in bone structure, not lard.

Nah you can keep your skinny bitch imaginary girlfriend

What about the fat soluble vitamins like the vitamin D3, K or A? These are stored in the fat tissue and are very important.

To be hones, we should put fucking fatties into camps, since 90% of fat fucks can't keep themselves away from fridge for 10 minutes.

Attached: 21e32rwfsaw34r.png (1920x1080, 3.84M)

Yes but we’re biologically encoded to be attracted to a woman who has enough fat to survive famines and hard winters

Fat tranny detected. Amazing how these people are such dopamine adicts they can't imagine not having sex for moral reasons or just standards

Maybe instead of criminalizing being fat they should reward being healthy by if you get too fat you are required to go to the Gym, maybe with a discount.

I can't keep myself away for 1 hour, is that bad?

And yes, I'm working out dude, I need that protein.

If universal care meant universal fat shaming and taxing and mandatory calisthenics for the unhealthy, I'd be all for it. But no, it's just the final form of the spic-nig cycle.

My mom has arthritis and started getting it for that. She got me a bottle when I had run out of non-drug ideas to sleep better. Best shit she ever did.
I also have the not eating problem. But I’ve definitely been more hungry lately

Well I am not, im biologically adapted to like women who aren't 20%+ lard.
It must be hard in america, all these people starving...

Women are healthy between 21%-33%

Attached: healthy body fat-1.png (1080x970, 159K)

That's closer to 40%

People aren’t starving, but they used to. Natural selection takes a few generations to adapt to new problems (or the lack of old problems)

Daily reminder: you lift for her

Why do you need protein every fucking hour? Are you Khan the Bloatlord?
Anyway, if you not fat you are good

Well I guess that means females athletes are unhealthy.
Also, 33%+ is obese, so 30-33% but be borderline i.e "overweight".
webmd.com/diet/features/body-fat-measurement#2

Right, which means I am better adapted, which was my point.

I wish I did not have an intense, physical reaction to seeing fat chicks. I just want a QT cardio bunny, but my dick is half nigger or something because thick bitches make me diamonds. Just turned into fucking Wolfy when an obese asian girl walked by in tight clothes thar showed off here belly and thighs.

Attached: 1560262840514.jpg (655x831, 675K)

Many female athletes do lose their period- its called amenorrhea. Sometimes female athletes have to gain a bit of fat when trying to conceive. Estrogen is made in fat calls. 33%-39% is overweight. 39%+ is obese.

Attached: bodyfat_table_women_EN.jpg (1000x561, 59K)

Seriously bros, does anyone else suffer from "nigger dick YT" syndrome?

Attached: 1558133480331.jpg (750x765, 121K)

>people

Attached: wrong.jpg (250x250, 12K)

Looks like the WebMD link just classifies overweight category into obese (and they gave 32%)

Where did you get that table?

Those are just healthy fertile women.

Attached: fat cow.jpg (343x600, 54K)

>tfw want 15% or less gf

Attached: blade-runner-2049.jpg (1238x797, 92K)

Give me 100%

Attached: 99fd1ca36584e75807f27be9ed8a5c0001533f0f5ebf31ff06669c7aaf4ec6a1.jpg (835x1100, 85K)

There's plenty of Asians who look like pic and gave birth to multiple kids...

Attached: 1293748978539359.jpg (768x1024, 44K)

Well, it seems they classify overweight into acceptable.

Okay nigger

She looks like a fucking alien with those eyes and jaw structure.

ugly pig

I hope Mal just keeps getting bigger. 400 pounds seems pretty doable for her.

Pic related is the ideal female body for sex and childrearing.

Attached: 7e2d9f0b49527332eeb3dea412046b00.jpg (760x1140, 68K)

Had it in my phone. My textbook from Nutrition class (pic) on page 260 says an ideal amount of body fat on a woman is 23%-31%.

Nobody classifies overweight into the acceptable category

Attached: 51yibZS7ePL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (260x317, 15K)

Any other bros here into stuffing/feeding?

Attached: 1558477730896.jpg (807x807, 451K)

>half of comments are about how hot obese women are
>all are americans
Admit it, burger bros, they media & holywood kikes have niggered your brain

Attached: shocked pepe2.png (657x527, 27K)

Your pic makes 10-12% and 19-20% nearly the same size but the former should be slightly thinner as muscle occupies less space than fat for any given weight...

The increased HGH from strict intermittent fasting negates necessity for excess protein. 1g/lb of body weight per day is more than enough for hypertrophy while still burning adipose tissue. .5/lb is enough to maintain lean mass.

Only niggers are into that shit. Kys

I wonder what it will be in a few decades, maybe 40%, or even 50%.

>Literally having such low T that you don't find this attractive

Are you all malnourished over there or are you just afraid you cant handle that much woman?

Attached: 1547515644438.jpg (617x811, 189K)

she's fat bro

Fat =/= unattractive. The only thing that matters is how she carries it.

Attached: 1558133931299.jpg (556x652, 43K)

Its always been that- that's lowest risk for diseases/complications