Balkanigger hate thread

Balkanigger hate thread

Attached: A1AE0095-0467-4B2D-B2AB-D3E9A834DF78.jpg (523x331, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i4kfkhkqMPw
brainstats.com/average-iq-in-serbia.html
brainstats.com/average-iq-in-mexico.html
visionofhumanity.org/app/uploads/2019/06/GPI-2019-web003.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>t. balkanigger in denial

Attached: nives-1.jpg (1047x810, 441K)

/thread

bite me mountain jew
youtube.com/watch?v=i4kfkhkqMPw

Attached: slavoljub4.png (330x494, 270K)

Look at OP he is ashamed to be a balkannigger, well we already hate ourselves because of MSM and dumbfuck human beings

Slovenians are genetically similar to Russians and Poles actually, carry Noric and Norid taxonomy, whereas subhuman servians are dinaro-armenoid rats with gypsy, mongoloid, turkish and grekosandnigger genetics

>balkan
Imagine using a word that comes from subhuman iranian mulattoes to describe your ethnicity

>pot
>kettle
>nigger
janez dobesedno na aparatih

Slovenia is Mitteleuropa.

Attached: 9B64B27A-791A-43FF-9692-72F3F3A2C575.jpg (600x800, 89K)

Oh dear is seems you have not learnt how to be nice to your Balkan brethren, Slovcuck. Here is a thread for you to correct this issue

>The Balkans begin at the Rennweg.

Attached: Graf_Clemens_Metternich.jpg (170x243, 6K)

Did you forgot our mutual ancestors bro, or you're just joking?

Civilisation doesn't regard you as anything other than Eastern Europe (SE if you want to be pedantic), please stop attempting to shake this label

>*ruins entire europe with one bullet*
get fucked wh*tes

imagine using the name of a nordic tribe of plunderers to describe your ethnicity

based
bump

I don’t think that there are any Slavs other than Kajkavians in Croatia. Mutual ancestry between Croatia and Russia is minimal and is limited to northern parts of your country in Zagorje
Nords - native European and height of human beauty, creativity and intelligence

iranians - subhuman partly monkey-negroid armenoido-azeri-arabic mongrels that have IQ somewhere in 80s

>Nords - native European and height of human beauty, creativity and intelligence

Attached: soja.png (232x217, 8K)

>east of iron curtain
oofff boy

YOU'RE NOT PART OF RELEVANT EUROPA.
STOP DELUDING YOURSELF

fpbp

isn't I2 haplogroup literally protoeuropean?

I’m not surprised that dinaro-armenoid subhuman is jealous of naturally superior folks.

Nordid taxonomy covers Russian Slavic areas, Northern France, Scandinavia, Northwest Germany, huge parts of England, Scotland and Ireland - in other words Nords were, are and always will be the Master Race.

If Nordic race is to die - the planet should be nuked into complete extinction of lesser life forms

The stench of uncivilized brutes begins at Zagreb.

like your slovene philosopher zizek said: we're not balkans, they're brutes, they rape women and they don't like it. We're civilized west, we rape women and they like it

hahahahahahaha

Attached: 1559367595222.jpg (627x574, 128K)

based

Attached: 1562012628595.jpg (750x730, 530K)

Slovenia is German.

I don't know about your knowledge of our ancient ancestors, but i know our unwritten, and partially written history that is burned, and you can rarely find something about that topic. I'll give you a clue (pic related).
Our main part of history was transferred from one generation to another by speech.

Attached: 1557474412369685524.jpg (570x427, 50K)

The edge of civilization is the former borders of Austria-Hungary (minus Bosnia, of course).

t. Diasposlav
Delusion time is over and hey! Slovenia is still EAST of the iron curtain, with their Balkan buddies

>Slovenia ist Mitteleuropa
>Slovenes are nords
Famous Slovene reporting in

Attached: image.png (960x640, 821K)

no it's the iron curtain, any relevant Euro worth their salt knows this

isn't she czech? Melania is slovene

HAHAHAHA in what world are you living in? Russians are at least a head shorter that a Dinaroid, with frail bodies and deformed head. And the entire genetic makeup of modern Russians is corrupted by generations of alcohol over consumption. The few that had luck are migrating to West and hiding their Russian roots in shame.

WE WUZ NORDS AND SHIT. Too bad your subhuman ancestors won WW2 and the nords are going extinct. Guess the lesser life form wins again.

t. One drop rule australoid subhumans via proxy of gypsy blood
Pardon me, but why the fuck ARMENOID INFLUENCED ROACH like Dinarid would talk of deformed heads lmao?

Russians are East Nordids with 80 cranial index, get on that level, shitskin mongrel
Germans tolerated part jews and medniggers. Not like Third Reich was some paradise

>Slovenia is still EAST of the iron curtain
true but only an ignorant fool would call slovenia balkans
it has only some balkan elements at most but culturally it is closer to slovakia than to any of balkan countries

misquote
meant for

croatia was literally in the same state as you for hundreds of years retard

>t. One drop rule
russian talking about 1 drop rule. You are most likely 1/8 armenian, 1/8 tatar, 1/4 ukranian, 1/8 german, 1/4 polish 1/8 churka, aka pure russian.

>Germans tolerated part jews and medniggers. Not like Third Reich was some paradise
Still much better than your union of subhumans.

The only one delusional is you. But then again, what else is to be expected from someone from a 90 IQ shithole.

Attached: E4599549-2353-4289-AD49-A02BC9C48F48.png (800x1162, 363K)

What the fuck are you even writing, retard? Armenians, Australians... again, what world are you even living in? Haven't you got anything smarter to write with your room temperature IQ. And spare us about your "nordic origin" rambling, we all know Russians are deformed freaks.

so was austria
your point?

all niggers but croatia

No, communism was a flash in the pan, just 50 years. Some countries were in union with Hungary or Austria for close to a millenia.

Attached: tumblr_nmprlmOTKo1rasnq9o1_500.jpg (500x460, 60K)

Wh*te pepole are pathetic they invented faggots and they are proud of that fuck wh*tes.

And what little balkan elements we do have were brought by balkan immigrants in the last few decades. Culturally, we are the closest to Austria. We were under her rule for a millennium, after all.

>Culturally, we are the closest to Austria. We were under her rule for a millennium, after all.
>being proud of this

Attached: 1564494801922.gif (500x400, 2.37M)

Austrians I've seen are swarthy Balkan mutts, but not as much as Slovenians

omg that pic
yugoslavia was such a horrible idea and i'm not even joking
slovenia only got into it because it literally had no other choice
>what little balkan elements we do have were brought by balkan immigrants in the last few decades
and this is also just one of the reasons why yugoslavia was so bad

This is only way to restore peace on the Balkan penninsula, prove me wrong, protip: you can't.

Attached: GreaterBulgaria.png (700x508, 33K)

>You are most likely 1/8 armenian, 1/8 tatar, 1/4 ukranian, 1/8 german, 1/4 polish 1/8 churka
65-70% of Russian population is nothing but of Baltic, Slavic, Finnic and Scandinavian DNA only. Racemixing could have started happening only after Soviet desegregation, and even during that time our Folk didn’t really mix with inferior races.

We will sort our shitskin problem eventually, but Bulgaria will always remain a shithole, even if you magically turn into 100% Bulgarian ethnic state tomorrow
>Australians
Guess what “lifeform” gypsies with whom servians and bulgashits mixed so much? australoid non-human monkeys.
>room temperature IQ
Ethnic Russians IQ - 104
servian and balija IQ - 82

Any questions?

Haven’t retards in Petersburg entered the WWI over you rats, we would be living in our East Nordid-dominated paradise today

trips has spoken

This. Slovenians must rise and cleanse their cosy homeland from subhuman southeastern rats and shitalian abominations

Of course a Gypsy-Turkish rape child can't grasp the honor in loyalty.

who would win

one smug right-wing boi with 6 buddies
or
an entire capital

Attached: Fritz_Klingenberg_(25_June_1943).jpg (315x376, 20K)

Attached: НУМЕРАЛИ.png (559x283, 256K)

>cant grasp the honor in being an austrian cumrag for a millennium
You're right, I can't.

>Thinking that being in a union with a modern, literate, white, European superpower is the same as being a slave to durka hordes

Attached: 1561437451578.jpg (456x810, 27K)

of course you can't
being a turkish cumrag for over a half of millennium does that to ones brain

>being in a UNION with Native European Celto-Germanics of Nordid, Alpinid and Noric extraction is the same as being SLAVES of arabo-armenoid subhumans based in Anatolia
Nailed it

>65-70% of Russian population is nothing but of Baltic, Slavic, Finnic and Scandinavian DNA

so 70% of your population is a mixture of 4 different races. I don't want to know what the other 30% are.

> Racemixing could have started happening only after Soviet desegregation

This is simply false. You have been racemixing before you were even a country. With vikings, mongols and whatever subhumans invaded your country. And during Soviet times racemixing was encouraged (I know many bulgarians that went to Russia to study and returned with Russian wives and vice versa).

>We will sort our shitskin problem eventually

No you wont solve shit. Your government is too busy sucking muslim dick.

>but Bulgaria will always remain a shithole

At least we are not Russian :)

Munch me bitch

Rude.

Reminder that Bulgaria has had 2 Empires and despite multiple subjugation has managed to preserve is identity and even despite modern decadence manages to produce exceptional individuals.
Bulgaria, once national re-awakening, will become a European super-power.

Attached: a368dd3b40ec353b2818b43c8ffa5083050cced613a5716d41a9a715b235a536.jpg (683x470, 24K)

>4 different races
Four (NORTH) EUROPEAN RACE eversince Russians came to be as a Folk in 8th century
>With mongols
Not a single paternal mongol trace in ethnic Russians and east European, BULGAR
>And during Soviet times racemixing was encouraged
Yet didn’t occur in any significant numbers

Kek, the delusion

Attached: 67365636_2884814658212320_8873721317677858816_n.jpg (903x784, 82K)

you sure you have the boreks to challenge MAKEDONIA BVLL?

Attached: north macedonia stronk.jpg (608x625, 54K)

We share a similar struggle, American, as the southern hordes are exactly like Mexicans. Both are low IQ, unproductive, criminal scum and flooding into our country by large numbers, lowering the standard of living and depressing wages.

>Four (NORTH) EUROPEAN RACE

and 50 central and east asian races, but you forgot to mention those

>Not a single paternal mongol trace in ethnic Russians and east European, BULGAR

where do chink eyed russians with round faces and mongoloid features come from then, or are they ethnic to russians (and why don't other slavs have these features)

>Yet didn’t occur in any significant numbers

again this is false. You clearly don't even know your own history

You sub-Bulgarians will be assimilated.
Macedonians are Bulgarians LARPing as Greeks. Macedonians speak a Bulgarian dialect and are 100% ethically Bulgarian.

Attached: redestor.png (548x505, 15K)

Nope you are not better than the rest of us helm niggers

but except zagorje
zagorje is cool i guess

That's fair.
Though I really doubt they're actually as bad as Indios.

Aren't they basically balkanized Slovenes?

Gypsies are honestly worse than niggers as you portray them at least.

>and 50 central and east asian races
Those subhumans would be the “founder source genome” of bulgarians, but nothing other than shitskins of Russian federation that do slave-tier jobs
>where do chink eyed russians with round faces and mongoloid features come from then
From places like Buryatie, Tuva and Yakutia you room temperature IQ ciganic retard? Those are not Russians.

The only “chink” thing about Russians eyes is Nordic eyefold
>again this is false.
According to gypsy-grekoarmenoid TURKED gorilla on 4chin

Intermarriage rate stats are out there in the open

Closer than you think.
brainstats.com/average-iq-in-serbia.html
brainstats.com/average-iq-in-mexico.html

Attached: 33E15F7C-46D0-421E-A68E-24092C532344.jpg (712x704, 39K)

well sorta
their dialect is a mix of slovene and serbo-croatian from what i've gathered

What phenotype is this man according to you?

Attached: 2154.png (800x1132, 1.32M)

Literal tuvan subhuman, based retard

What about this man?

Attached: 2155.png (903x1155, 1.86M)

slavo-finnic mutt

so were we retard. how are we balkans and you not? we have been in the same state forever basicaly

In non retarded Slav language, that means "they're a bit more snownigger". Still Balkan trash

linguistically and culturally you are different from slovenes and you share the same language with other balkanites

Yugoslavia come back!
we miss you!

You were under Hungary, not Austria. The union between the two was established in the 19th century. So no, we have not been in the same state forever, basicaly. That's beside the large cultural and genetic differences.

Nothing funnier than some shithole countries sucking up to their German masters.

I like how when I ask a question about Putin, his bots immediately disappear. Guess I have to play this game with you now.

OK what phenotype is this man.

Attached: 2156.png (775x1056, 919K)

Attached: F3E87349-505B-4D44-BF78-781F3375A599.jpg (954x749, 73K)

>turkroach posting turkish songs and hating on jews.

They're worse than niggers. Please gtfo my country.

SWEDEN NO!!
these untermensch have as much right as you do to call sweden their home!

Khazar, lol.

Attached: e50528639b8eac469faf3e0a8937fc5ddc131224a77a82ad7546e18f0a35274d.jpg (206x200, 6K)

>shithole countries
We're among the top 10 safest countries in the world, can you say the same?
visionofhumanity.org/app/uploads/2019/06/GPI-2019-web003.pdf

Attached: 951077F0-B011-498B-9A0C-D9A63623C40F.jpg (1200x800, 307K)

Look at this nigga
Perpetrating like he a gangsta
Quite actin' white bitch

>Union
East Austra is just Slovenes who got Germanized, Slovenia literally means Slavland, because they forgot their old name
Were it not for Croats and Serbs they would've ended up as another completely erased Slavic branch, just like East Germans

Him talking about "loyalty" is total cuckery, it would be as if Serbs praised the Turks