El Paso Shooter Got Lost and Ended Up at Walmart to Get Food

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1158798228894179329

Attached: 1565114844958.jpg (1242x1027, 443K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc12.com/2019/03/16/demons-voices-police-release-video-parkland-shooters-arrest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What a load of horse shit. If you're driving somewhere for more than half a day, you are planning something.

101% MK Ultra.

GPS tells you exactly where to go and it's right there on your phone.
Boomer lies

>kills 7 illegals, 20 hispanics and a german

Attached: kek.jpg (300x168, 10K)

>Incels can't even mass shooting

So according to police the shooter posted a manifesto online saying he's a white supremacist, proceeded to get lost, and then ended up at walmart to get food before deciding that he would kill everyone in the walmart instead of wherever he was heading.

Maybe Mexicans make shit subway sandwiches

Wait but was he on antidepressants?

This.

tfe you've gotta drive 11 hours to find spics in texas.

he just walked in with his AK and sat down to eat?

Why didn't he just go to Mexico if he hated Mexicans so much? Go kill them there you fucking fag. Hopefully he gets fast tracked for execution, didn't even have the balls to off himself.

Trying to rationalize mentally unstable people

Open carry in Texas and the Walmart allows it I think.

I think gun laws and racism are issues that we shouldn't ignore BUT I think the main cause of these shootings are a massive mental health crisis in America.

except this walmart was on (((Simon))) property.

Attached: 1564870056660.png (1508x2116, 1.68M)

not enough germans desu

>he ate there before opening fire
>no weapons allowed
really makes you think

Got lost? Where was he trying to go?

Social media and the 24/7 news cycle pushed him over the edge.

He managed to drive 11 hours, basically across the whole state. How "mentally ill" was he exactly? Seems like he was pretty normal and aware of what was going on.
Where are his parents anyway? Did he live with them in Allen?

His MK ultra brainwashing malfunctioned for a few minutes.

He didn't do it because he hated Hispanics according to his manifesto

He heard that Trump was grabbing guns so he was looking for the fema camp to turn himself in for toxic whiteness

Someone I know who drove for hours and hours and got lost for no good reason because he's going senile. It's very possible.

It obvious what happened here. He was heading to shoot up another location. He stopped at Walmart because he was hungry and saw all the Mexicans. He dropped his original plans and decided to just get it over with then and there.

Should say on his recent locations if he was using a GPS on his phone

They said he wasn't remorseful but shocked and confused. Antidepressant drugs also mess with your mind.

Fuck all of this mental health crisis bullshit. Mental health issues are just a symptom of the root cause being societal rot. Every single norm in regard to family, parenting, and degeneracy has been completely perverted by the left over the last generation and this is the result.

I know drove*

exactly

This

he was driving to ICE detention centers in El Paso

Why drive 11 plus hours? Nowhere else in Texas with a lot of Mexicans?

He probably asked for directions but nobody could speak english and that's when it clicked...

This.

El Paso shooter timeline has more plotholes than the last Star Wars
REALLY sloppy job, I think we all need to put a focus on putting all these.piecez together and see what it gives us. Something ain't right here.

he was calm as a Hindu cow when he was arrested.

Attached: MOUNVH7GP5DTJKNTLNQTRY6SQQ.jpg (442x326, 28K)

Kek

>got lost
Where was he going? Maybe he wanted to go to Juarez and have a shoot out with narcos instead. Would make for a good movie where some suburban kid in America makes the trip down to go on a rampage against cartels.

Whites DO NOT get lost. that's something brownies and women do...LMAO...Crucius, white-wannabe....ugly Hispanic mutt.

>finds the town with highest hispanic population in texas
>decides to drive there
>gets hungry along the way
>stops at walmart
>100% goblinos
>"this'll do"
seems legit

Attached: 173928490374.jpg (582x648, 66K)

So he could have left the rifle in his car?

So you know that you might only have one last meal on earth and you choose to go to Walmart to eat? Lame and homosexual.

Attached: 1551611562511.jpg (259x383, 81K)

He started shooting in the parking lot so he probably left it in the car then came back

>drove 11 hours to shoot up a Walmart

Attached: 37r673.jpg (414x435, 25K)

the whole fucking story reek so fucking bad

Possible but unlikely. A long gun gets you noticed by everyone. The vast majority of open carry advocates carry pistols unless going for the spectacle of carrying a big rife. (For a lot of reasons. Optics is only one consideration. A pistol is a much better daily carry choice because it is quicker to bring to action in a surprise self defense situation. It also is lighter and doesn't get in your way as much. If you don't believe this, try going to some open carry place where people don't know you, with a long gun of your choice and see if you don't get a bunch of attention you don't want.)

He walked in with his AK because this is America. He purchased his food and a soda. Before he could sit down, his desperately needed soft drink from driving in Desert heat suddenly burst. Two unruly other shoppers were shooting each other over the last television on sale and his soda was caught in the crossfire. His hearing protection was not enough for the guns at this walmart. He hopped on his mobility scooter, zoomed straight there and before he could say a word, their whole posse appeared with their six shooters. He was outnumbered. He hid behind a merchandise rack. Suddenly, he heard the few words of inspiration he needed in his head. Remember the Alamo

based jupiter

Same thing happened to the Parkland shooter.
nbc12.com/2019/03/16/demons-voices-police-release-video-parkland-shooters-arrest/

Attached: 8937689735897645.png (861x910, 906K)

Maybe he was planning on killing Mexicans at the border.

The real reason for mass shooters is simple. America is turning into a shityard run by shitty rich shits, shitty sjw/liberal trash, and criminals who get a free pass on the basis that they aren't white.

Solution...the ONLY truly effective solution...is sadly the execution of all these criminals by law enforcement. ...but our law enforcement is owned, operated, and manned by yet more criminals. This creates a hopeless situation that makes a lot of decent people very angry.

They then fantasize about fixing the problem, then actually follow through in the most foolish manner possible. ...by becoming mass shooters. ...but only because the rest of you are too cowardly to take legal action and fight all the corruption.

By virtue of your cowardice, you contribute to the problem.

jesus christ this might actually be the case which blows the whole decades-long 'spree killer' false flag operation open. they have this guy in custody and it is inconceivable that he isn't an MK sleeper, probably one of the last, least viable candidates.

>mentally ill man who can't use GPS remembers to leave the gun in the car

How can you yanks call yourselves white when you have nonced up town names like el paso?

Attached: 1565101740965.jpg (615x621, 50K)

I'm more intrigued about the garlic shooter. I was dying to know what motivated that guy to shoot up a garlic festival. Now that story has been brushed aside and we'll never know.

Attached: shutterstock_552242482[1].jpg (1000x667, 65K)

>a fucking mass shooting happens
>"What's going on today, bro?"

Attached: 1564633776014.jpg (1080x1076, 110K)

google where el paso is on a map bong.

100000% MK Ultra
What that means is that he was ordered by some powerful people to do it. -> It, once agin, goes back to the CLINTONS

So the Parkland guy had schizophrenia?

If you watch his interrogation, it's obvious he's faking it.

He's "crazy" because he wants to be "crazy."

They are now saying that guy killed himself.

Early onset dementia at the age of 20 is possible.

Yes add complexity to your lies, it worked for Verbal in Usual suspects!

Attached: 590D117B-7B4D-45B1-9031-21C24755B09C.jpg (291x257, 24K)

It's in Texas, you nonce. Texas is part of the states isn't it?

Attached: 1565034712640.png (1024x1024, 1.13M)

It was acquired

>gets lost in 2019
seems legit

Next you'll tell me he was on SSRI medication.

How incredibly rare it must be.

I believe it. The roads in El Paso are fucking confusing. The city is wrapped around a mountain and smashed up against the border of Mexico. I get lost all the time when I go in there. I used to always end up at the border crossing when trying to get to the zoo or ice rink.

t. The only southern New Mexican

>when Walmart runs out of Great Value Orange Early Rise drink mix for the last time...

Attached: That+text+in+another+image+could+mean+a+whole+other+_65ee465be69552f2080a1cee3b667aee.jpg (425x513, 34K)

>Driving 11 hours to shoot up a walmart

Why not just drive 15 minutes and do a local one?

He probably did that so that he could claim insanity during his trial and get away with it

Attached: 1565058432486.jpg (620x559, 161K)

It's really hard to smuggle a gun like that across the checkpoint. They find bullets and it's possible jail time. They search cars well sometimes.

and what about the other 2 shooters that the glowniggers are trying to scrub from the narrative?

obvious false flag is obvious

Never forget the jew face kid they tried to pin this on at first.

Entirely possible

That's the story of the (((press.))) We don't know under what criteria they decided him to be "mentally ill." (Is he unable to tie his shoes properly or did he read too much truth about Jews and tell everyone?) We don't know if he was nervous and decided to eat to calm down first. We don't know if his orders were "Just pick a public place and kill people to distract from the Epstein Revelations," and he decided to shoot up Walmart after eating there. I'll say it again. It is not likely he went unnoticed at a Walmart food center with a long gun in his possession.

Source?

>Demons, man, Voices

Attached: 1559069356843.jpg (226x225, 6K)

>GPS
>desolate ass west texas
no.

Dude, I drive I10 and I20 without looking at the road half the time. It's super fucking easy driving.

Attached: IMG_20190320_095425187.jpg (3024x4032, 2.28M)

Come on shill memory hole doesn’t work for actual memory

Attached: B5AF1EE2-1C67-41B7-8F9D-EBC4206F7E95.png (750x1334, 307K)

#11 is strange. Why the fuck would they go to those lengths to describe in such detail prohibited ways to capture location data?

>Flags down random boomer
>Hey, could I bring a gun in here?
>No, we ban weapons to protect our shoppers and their state of minds.
>Trollface.gif

El Paso is barely Texas geographically an culturally. It's closer to Mexico and southern NM.

This this this

You take that back, his father is a licensed therapist!

Attached: 1565100684384.jpg (1074x1074, 99K)

no shit you tea sipping bitch. el paso is at the bottom of texas practically in mexico.

Damm nice scenery man

They were at a different location as well, correct?

I'd buy it. El Paso Mexicans are trashy and entitled. The stores are all a mess because people throw shit on the ground and leave random things in the aisles. No manners. This is not like Mexico. El Paso Mexicans think they are better because they have more money.

This

Very redpilled post

kill yourself boomer

Sounds like he had a place in mind but got lost.
Hard to believe if he had a phone.

I'm more referring to how calm he is in the exchange before going full "Where am I!?" Could certainly be an act.

Zoomer, there are these things called gps devices where you download detailed map data to it and then don't use the internet. Strange, I know.

Fuck off boomer. Kill yourself