"We are watching Google very closely!"

Will Google finally be punished or will the government/glow niggers continue to do nothing and only "watch" until its to late.

Attached: WatchingGoogly.jpg (590x582, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XFi8orZzpHo
youtube.com/watch?v=Emd6QB-5Ovk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Watching is not very helpful when they have already scraped Youtube clean of non-commies.

Empty words just like all of his tweets.

So normal people will just stop using Youtube. I sort of already see myself drifting in this direction. If they keep fucking over individual creators in favor of corporations the site has no real appeal.

Attached: 87B18102-0991-438B-8509-4525770A1A69.png (336x314, 247K)

This cunt is famous for doing nothing

Fuck this do-nothing faggot. I'm so sick of his lies.

Attached: 90BA846B-8C57-47F7-8109-1CEF50B4B843.jpg (640x640, 42K)

Start learning to wear high heels and speak Mandarin. Faggots.

Attached: 068BBBF8-716F-4982-B340-3D94D6797FF1.jpg (750x438, 155K)

He might do something if he's reminded that the instant he leaves office all these social media outlets are going to simultaneously deplatform and unperson him.

No, he is famous for being a Billionaire Investor. Unlike your leader who has zero experience except sucking off the tit of the citizens as a politician and is only famous for wearing an Hijab after Christchurch. You stupid fucking Kiwi. Does "Christchurch" get you kicked off of the interweb like "tiananmen square" for the Chinese?

This shit is so dumb I can't even listen to German military songs.

Hey you orange faggot watch this *grabs crotch

Does Trump have any powers to do anything? If so what can he do? His only power seems to be making ppl aware that Google is bad by using Twitter. Does he has legislative options?

Trump is comp'd when it comes to google.

They know his GoogleDrive is full of Ivanka nudes.

Bitchute and dLive are where I’m steering people. Protonmail, Brave browser, and ANY search engine other than Google. Every penny counts. I think a good next step is for people to flood Youtube with useless videos. Flood them.

He wouldn't give a shit anyway as long as Ivanka can express her love for Judaism and how she unironically converted for totally personal reasons.

It only took him 5 hours to realize he spelled his fucking name wrong to post it again.

White House full of idiots.

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-072738_Twitter~01.jpg (1440x1188, 236K)

Can someone give me any reason to trust the plan? Seriously, I want to believe. Anything at all. But all I see is more and more evidence that he's a retarded boomer who thinks that the problem with tech censorship is 'muh follower numbers" instead of "literally all of your supporters being banned from mainstream platforms". Like when Tucker asked him about this and Trump said 'Well I won in 2016 when they were against me, so I can do it again".
Redpill me on plantrusting.
You're still a kike shill if you support a Democrat though. But is there any reason whatsoever to actually think Trump is secretly /ourguy/ and he's really going hard on Google behind the scenes?

P.S. 'break them up' is lowkey dumb. they should just be regulated. if all the normies are in one place, and we are guaranteed access to them, that would be better than having people spread out. (And then, in all likelihood, converging on one site again due to network effects and repeating this whole process).

If Jacinda Ardern was the POTUS we'd be in a much better state now.

Attached: 1553287157829.jpg (800x800, 206K)

B-but his tweets trigger the libs and redpill the normies!

Attached: 26AEF077-D50F-4F83-A8D4-D24558560F47.jpg (600x583, 36K)

Yep. This Tweet actually 100% confirms that nothing will be done. He is signalling to Google "don't worry, guys."

How many times have we heard that the Trump administration is...
> watching
> pondering
> considering
> mulling over
> looking into
... and EVERY time, nothing is done about it. He is simply pandering to his base as usual and they're still stupid enough to fall for it... for now

Then move there faggot. I'm sure they would be much more accepting of your cock sucking behavior

Bet

so this dude is just now acknowledging these "very illegal" practices everyone knew about 3 years ago?

4 more years

probably theyll read your old gmail and prosecute you not antifa special education terrorist brigades

Yes, 4 more years of....

> 0 miles of new wall
> Internet censorship increasing unabated
> Calling for more internet censorship
> Hilary and friends still free
> Record high levels of illegal immigration
> Record low deportations
> Obamacare has not been repealed or replaced
> Caravans were never stopped
> DACA still intact
> Birthright citizenship still intact
> Against making E-verify mandatory
> Planned Parenthood still funded
> No infrastructure improvements
> Swamp never drained
> NATO still going strong
> Omnibus bill
> Crime 'reform' bill
> No Uranium One investigation
> Nothing done about voter fraud
> Filled cabinet with neocons and swamp creatures
> Global LGBT crusade

MAGA!

Orange fag just called for MORE control/censorship from these companies.

That part of the interview was painful to watch. Either Trump was holding his cards close to his chest or he’s an arrogant boomer. Infowars, Wikileaks, RDonald, plus MANY prominent personalities (like Milo) have all been dealt with. This isn’t even to speak of the, no doubt, MILLIONS of average people who have had their accounts banned, along with years of rigging algorithms and manual adjustments done behind the curtain. These fools STILL haven’t fugured out Google/Youtube-Twitter-Facebook tipped the House for democrats, won Louisiana’s senate runoff for Doug Jones, and damn near cost Texas for Cruz. Trump is in BIG TROUBLE for 2020, and it’s too late to do anything about it.

Shut the fuck up already fat fuck

>Google/Youtube-Twitter-Facebook
They know they have the keys to public opinion. I am still amazed at the power these companies have come to hold.

this

>Will Google finally be punished
Given that Google and FB conduct domestic survelance under the agies of the government, not likely.
>or will the government/glow niggers continue to do nothing and only "watch" until its to late.
Pic-related could destroy Google; that it hasn't come up id an indication that this is all merely theater.

Attached: RICOv1.gif (692x618, 37K)

don't worry, he's monitoring things very closely and if things get really bad, trump might even go as far as to monitor things even closer. and if that doesn't suffice, and god help us all if it doesn't, trump will have no other option than to give a warning to google that he will monitor things very closely.

I’ve yet to see ANYBODY call them out for what they did in 2016. NEVER in our history, EVER, have these social-media sites embedded links leading people to register to vote, then later embedding links reminding them to vote. With these platforms boosting positive headlines for dems and pushing negative for republicans; forcing conservative users into timeouts, shadowbans, or just plain banning them; placing “disclaimers” under news stories from outlets like Breitbart; and forcing trends (Twitters “trending” feed, Youtube’s top videos, Google’s manipulated search results) HOW THE HELL DO THEY THINK YOUR AVERAGE PERSON VOTED? They’re doing it now, and they’re going to continue to do so in 2020. It may very well cost Trump 2020. We’ve got insiders at these companies coming forward, Project Veritas providing actual documents, endless waves of circumstantial evidence and anecdotal testimony from MILLIONS OF PEOPLE, and fuck all has been done. I’ve been banging my head against a wall since shortly after Trump was elected. I thought SURELY this would be addressed after our midterms were OBVIOUSLY meddled with by big tech. NOPE! It’s fucking pointless. I think our government WANTS this. It’s the only thing that makes sense at this point.

>He wouldn't give a shit anyway as long as Ivanka can express her love for Judaism and how she unironically converted for totally personal reasons.
Hm...
Is there a way we can get the SJWs to swarm her? Or get Google to deplatform her?

Yes, he does.
The Civil Rights Division of the DoJ can sue them for discrimination and fuck their world up.

*in 2017 (midterms)

What's the sound of his re-election campaign after endorsing gun-control?
>Ttump.

Attached: America - For Context.png (1440x960, 2.58M)

fuck trump and fuck ya all

Attached: 1532111134039.jpg (300x348, 30K)

That's... great and all but plans should be in motion. I'm hopeful that plans are in motion. But as Trump has said before, it's pretty foolish to announce how you're going to fight the enemy or what you're doing behind the scenes.

no cuz the mainstream media are actually the victims according to her. Who would have figured
youtube.com/watch?v=XFi8orZzpHo

Look at all the shill comments in this thread. The same script repeated by multiple anons.

(((they))) are worried.

Attached: 534.jpg (390x390, 96K)

>Trump is comp'd

you don't say

You fool literally nobody

we'll get fucked in the ass so hard you'll get tired of getting fucked in the ass and we'll keep getting fucked in the ass good and hard like there's no tomorrow and when you thought we couldn't get fucked in the ass anymore we'll get fucked in the ass again just so we can get fucked in the ass. winning

Yup.
I want to believe that he was just flexing and trying to keep morale up...but if so, that's fucking dumb. He should be trying to rile up normies, not pacify them. He should be saying, "The MSM was against me in 2016 and we were able to win by a tiny margin because we could get our message out on the internet. Now, the big tech companies are trying to ensure that a 'Trump situation' can't occur again." etc. Basically everything said by It seems like Trump actually thinks that he won a landslide in 2016 and that he'll win by even more in 2020 because of muh 6 gorillion jobs created.
So, can you try to explain anything?
>I will be supporting Trump in 2020
>There is a chance for good things to happen if he gets another SC justice -- or two! -- on the court
>Racist tweets are funny and he is raising white consciousness (mostly indirectly)
>All the Democrats would be far worse on policy and rhetoric.
That said, how can you possibly defend Trump at this point? People were excited in 2016 because they thought he believed at least some of the things that he said. Everyone with a brain recognized that there are far too many cucks in the GOP to actually accomplish 99% of what he wanted legislatively, but no one thought he would cuck this hard.

>muh 6 gorillion jobs created.
That went to foreigners, for the most part.

I think he thinks that "American companies" are the "REAL America" and that the economy is the number one thing....

I wrote a post on it: .

Attached: #DemandVoterID (3).jpg (960x895, 95K)

What are the odds google is pulling the strings behind cloudflare and is running the DDoS against 8ch and Kiwifarms?

Attached: 82843a96fefe26eee3b697fbaae3452447d2ebf869dd8f0c467812162e10049f.jpg (255x155, 11K)

At least we know this whole red flag laws thing will lead nowhere then, right?

Trump will do nothing, he's all talk. after 3 years you should know that by now

Maybe he was killed in Vegas and replaced with a doppelganger
Hes been complete shit since Vegas

if this is winning I'm absolutely tired of it

>Look at google while I take your guns with red flag laws

>So normal people will just stop using Youtube

When? There is no sign of that happening.

the the question does any human decisency still exist in the world, if the answer is no then we are in a Corporatocracy and nothing will change or worse it will all be pretense to increase tyrannical draconian censorship and surveillance on top of whatever good they claim to be doing. you can count on the Jews to try to subvert any attempt at freedom for whites.

>decisency
decency

oh shiz watchout!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Emd6QB-5Ovk

>trump literally starts saying shit about catching killers before they kill and arresting people who "have warning signs" on social media
>turns around and calls out google.
ffffffffffuck this I'm going on his god damned twitter and calling him out on this bullshit.

Attached: Capture55.png (1449x587, 104K)

>"The MSM was against me in 2016 and we were able to win by a tiny margin because we could get our message out on the internet. Now, the big
tech companies are trying to ensure that a 'Trump situation' can't occur again."

He absolutely should go with this. But he won’t. I have “basic bitch normie” friends who are pissed at Facebook for timing them out over fucking nothing. They’re also noticing that gone are their trending inspirational stories, viral personality quizzes, cute puppies videos, etc. Anytime they log in it is an endless barrage of politics. These friends are not very political at all. They just want to post pictures of their food and keep in touch with old classmates.

If Trump would push censorship, and point out how “social media” is no longer fun, MANY would agree with him. Social media to many now means no more fun. No ice bucket challenges, flashmob dances, planking... no more viral videos of people falling down, cute animals, personality quizzes... The content they are being force-fed is gloom and doom political horseshit. And be careful what you say! You might get put in timeout, banned, or worst of all, your comment might GO VIRAL and you’ll be shamed worldwide and your reputation ruined forever both socially and professionally. You will become unemployable.