What is a "Hate Crime"

What in the flying fuck is a hate crime??

Attached: hatecrimesbadmmkay.png (663x688, 374K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNz8Ee0wGQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"hate crime" is when you treat a jew as an equal.

Shut up you fat nigger trans

nigger nigger jew hitler nigger nigger faggot

to think Jow Forums helped this guy. ahahahahahahahaha

Hate crimes are defined by the progressive stack.
Basically any crime committed by a white male to someone who is not a white male is a hate crime.
All crimes committed to white males are not hate crimes.

All hate is a crime and punishable by death
CNN hates Trump
Get it now?

This

Attached: EAEBE60A-FDF7-4F36-A6B3-9302B48EE7AD.jpg (735x906, 213K)

Based Don. Can’t wait to pay for my hate crimes by dying fighting in the ME for israel.

yikes

Attached: terrible fate.png (496x496, 143K)

Trump is playing multidimensional 8D Chess against the cabal of lizard skinned pedophile tyrants (and destroying libs in the process).

It's a crime committed absent happy thoughts.

I've noticed the neo con media keep pushing for the death penalty lately. Another way to keep people entertained while avoiding real discussions.

basically what happened to jussie smullet

>jew hitler
Shit you cathed me

Death penalty would curb shooters. Almost all of them are prepare to die anyway. Why capturing them alive?

>What is a hate crime?
Any thing a White male does that hurts someones feelings.

What *didn't

So you can be put to death for faking a hate crime in order to advance your career? Based Trump.

Look up the hate crime rates by race.

Blacks, ironically, are convicted of hate crimes not only more often than whites but in higher numbers than whites or any other demo.

Look it up. It’s good for a laugh.

If they are prepared to die why they surrender to the police? Mudslims at least have balls to blow themselves up.

A crime committed with racial motivation. If you kill someone and the motive was for race that is a hate crime. Left just misuse the word to apply to stuff like 2 genders and gay cakes.

This

Pure kikery

Nigger

This user gets it

Also, I’m talking about murders, not all hate crimes.

I assume they a lot of them plan to kill themselves but pussy out at the last moment.

It is intentionally ambiguous

Attached: 94AD82C7-93EA-4C78-8E03-95A77F0DA1D1.jpg (3553x1275, 1.3M)

Something that can't be targetted towards white people because "white" can not be defined in law.

Therefore the worst title you can assume yourself under is being white in the face of people that will persecute you just for saying such

Despite making up only 13% of the population, blacks commit 21.3% of all hate crimes.

Yeah, like the Texas shooter.

If hate crimes exist then there is such a thing as a love crime. Where the former is motivated by prejudice and resentment, love crimes are motivated by compassion.

For example killing homeless drug addicts beyond help
Or killing of greedy elite pedophiles
Or Hollywood mouthpiece propaganda

Understand that love-crimes recognize the individuals who pull the trigger as instruments of the Supreme being, and the possibility of redemption for individuals eating the bullet. The life penalty is imposed on those who commit the love crime, as they must continue on suffering as living instruments of wrath

Attached: 1554905934189.gif (448x487, 1.71M)

Hate crimes is unconstitutional. A crime is a crime, and should be punished the same. If you give extra punishment for what someone is thinking while they commit a crime, now you are regulating their ability to form their own thoughts and political beliefs.

That's the gag, user. That's precisely the joke.

Attached: 92e508ebca23adde0cc2b5a2eeaba9633767c3053f8097016f1031f60a0d1055.jpg (1125x888, 142K)

Thanks Q

They're called crimes of passion and they actually exist you dumb fucking mutt

>Trump: Death penalty for anyone commits a "hate crime"!!!
Do Democrats have the nerve to charge Trump and his family with a "hate crime"?

Attached: 8634785345.png (1776x1488, 2.77M)

killing a jew because
>it's a jew

Compassion =/= passion
Get fucked crypto kike

>What is a "hate crime"?
"Hate" is just the leftist equivalent of "sin", etc in other religions. "Hate crimes" are basically what you get when leftism becomes the state religion.

>hate crime
It's a crime driven by pure hatred, like the stuff the left has been doing for a while now. I personally don't hate anyone. I just recognize reality and don't want my country subverted by tyrants who are using an outside group of invasive people to prop them up in their quest to genocide the local US population.

The bong gets it.

>Jow Forums
You fell for the trick. It was the kikes.

This is starting to remind of a comedy...

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNz8Ee0wGQ4