My fellow burgers

My fellow burgers.
What would you do if the police came to your door asking for you to hand over your firearms?
>pic not related

Attached: EB43802D-D0B3-4792-A204-33914952BB5B.jpg (4032x3024, 2.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ABGIJwiGBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guns?.... What guns?....
Sadly I lost all my guns in a kayaking accident.

I would set my own arms on fire

Yeah no one has guns.... at least not after the boating accident

Attached: F5FDB9B0-C1A3-4C80-BDCC-0E13D91FD03A.jpg (750x800, 373K)

No hablo Ingles, Officer-o.

Es muy Mexicano. Si welfare? Si...

Don't answer the door.

Based

I lost them in a boating accident.

it seems burgers are very poor sailors they always seem to lose there guns in a boating accident.

Yeah, I actually shot the bottom of my boat with my gun. So I lost my boat in a shooting accident and lost my guns in a boating accident.

press f to pay respects to all the boats and guns that we're lost that fateful day

I would comply. And then I would blogpost my hwhite frustrations on Jow Forums

Not open the door.

mine were stolen by some demographic diversity and i didnt report it cause im no white supremacist after all

Attached: i robot question.jpg (450x425, 49K)

Oh no what a tragedy.

>I already told you sir, I don't have anything!

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (904x864, 84K)

>point a gun at the wall before I opened the front door
>officer gives me a weird look
>(imagine a dog's head when you whistle)
>he suddenly realizes that I am pointing my gun at the wall for only one reason
>hammer falls
>fire rises

Attached: 50lb Tannerite.webm (600x350, 1.14M)

Let them take what I have in the house. No one keeps the good stuff where they can find it

I don't own any firearms. But if I did they would all have been built from parts or bought second hand. So, while I don't own any firearms, how would the police know to come to my house to ask me to surrender firearms if there's no record of me owning firearms?

I don’t have any guns though, they can take my sai weapons if they want though

>implying they wont be going door to door and knocking on every house

Criminals will still attain guns regardless, and then everyone is fucked.

>implying the police have the manpower to knock on every single door in the USA.
Are you fucking retarded?

what if they have a warrant to search your house?

Ask them to present it. If they can’t/aren’t willing to unless you open the door—
It’s boogaloo thyme

Attached: C02D37AC-668C-42FE-A8F6-16A59941D928.jpg (659x417, 123K)

You’re a good little Zionist Slave

On what grounds? What was their probable cause for having a warrant issued?

Based as fuck

Attached: 62A8BD6E-96F0-4579-857A-05D8175E6DD4.jpg (750x748, 379K)

Awwwww so true... you would give your guns to the tyrannical state huh? Maybe they would get you a collar and a ball gag too!!

charge them with treason and watch them hang at the next public execution

>white
>used the internet
>owns video games

also, I wouldn't hand over any guns, I'd announce that they are enemy combatants and must leave my property or face lethal force
I'd give them a count to three before the bullets start to fly.

The National Guard and Army Reserve alone make up over 550,000 members. That's not even counting local police. There are about 120,000,000 households in the US. If teams of 4 or 5 searched 1000 households each over the course of a year, easily at 3 households a day considering a lot of those are apartments, they could hit every one in the US. It wouldn't be efficient, but it would be possible.

Based.
Make sure you live stream it on fagbook

what people don't seem to understand is that the entire chain of command that winds up attempting this anti-American act of subversion can be arrested and hanged for treason
Judges, city administrators, police officers, sheriffs, you name it, they can all be hanged for treason. Shooting a few of them because they get violent is not illegal, in fact, it is the right thing to do. These bozos commit crimes all the time thinking
>no no, we have the authority to ignore the Constitution
the problem is that they don't, but they think they do, so they get cocky
and that gets them killed when they run into real Americans
these killings of government employees are regrettable but legal

in short, I'd shoot them because they're violent criminals

True, however there would absolutely be factions of guardsmen and active duty that would break off.
We’d have a real ass civil war.
Loyalists v. Free men

>It wouldn't be efficient, but it would be possible.
and it would trigger a civil war through an escalating chain of events possible in multiple places. So yea i guess possible but not plausible

>national guard
>army reserve
we sent gun owners out to collect gun owners guns amnd determined there were no guns to collect.

Make sure you shoot both white and black! Don’t want to be labeled a racist

"I don't own any guns. Now get off my property, unless you have a warrant, before I call the Sheriff's office and report you for trespassing."

>Forgetting the sheer size of the US and the existing jobs those people already have which would preclude them from knocking on doors full time

Cry

Officer, I'm not a faggot. I've never owned a gun in my life, let alone held one. There is no need in the year of our lord 2019.

The US military is sworn to uphold the Constitution, not the Government. Defection rates would be too high.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ABGIJwiGBc

Zog ots is sworn to serve the jews

You're not counting the attrition rate. Lots of them are going to die if they try this. There won't be any left by the time they get to 10% of households or so.

forgot
>oooh willy

Start the boogaloo.

Attached: 8C5DF1AB-B3AB-4379-B559-DB9768C1BF19.jpg (800x450, 40K)

Attached: 1564797049526.jpg (598x792, 237K)

Correct

huWhite cops would refuse to follow an order to confiscate guns.

Boating accident

>yes
>yes
>no
I haven't played vidya for over a decade. I'm too old for that shit.

What guns glownigger, I lost them in a boating accident.

>letting them make it to the door

>it would trigger a civil war
No it wouldn't. Amerifats are too lazy, well fed, complacent, and comfy for an uprising. You know it, I know it, and everyone reading this knows it. As long as we have our xbox, beer, cheap fast food, and niggerball, nobody is going to do a fucking thing.

Cha Ching

give them the shitty revolver i have and shrug

They already did, red flag laws and such. I said I don't have any. They searched my apartment. Laughed and said told ya so. Then they searched the ENTIRE building with a K9 unit!
Holy shit did the nigs nog that day God damn I laughed. Homie was smoking a blunt. They took his baby Mama's kids into custody. She got a ride home quick and immediately assaulted an officer. What an outrageous shithole Maryland is.
Anyway, then I packed up my "turtles" and moved to a based red state.

Attached: 1557779034070.png (710x577, 30K)

"My guns were stolen officers. I think it was my ex girlfriend. Shes the only other one who had a key".

for real though cops already do no-knock raids on houses they merely suspect have a tiny bit of coke or weed in them because muh dangerous job line of fire BLUE LIVES MATTER

do you cucks really think they'd just walk up, ask for your guns, then go 'welp seems legit' when you say 'oh i lost them all'? they'd either tase you and search then and there or fucking come back that night with a swat team flashbang your shit inside out.

Attached: americans.jpg (640x380, 25K)

>teams of 4 or 5 searching 3 houses every day
Let alone defection, a LOT of them would die doing this. Real totalitarian situations like that will really people, don’t be surprised when your roving teams get their tires slashed, base power/wifi cut, systems fucked with, routes closed, etc.
Power becomes exponentially harder to exert the larger the area you have to lord over, and with a population as wily as the US good fucking luck trying to take away their killing machines

>i'd still be there
>i wouldn't have set booby traps before I left

Here for my guns?
OK just wait here on porch I'll be right back
Hesitates
Could you please take a step to your left there?
Haha thanks neighbors just got a new garage door be a shame if overspray hit it
Be right back!

Attached: 1518133144791.gif (256x512, 885K)

This cat was my financial planner. He stole my retirement fund and skipped town. Bastard.

I demand to see a warrant

Seriously? The little guy showed up and hostilely took over our firm. He’s the ceo

Attached: 57B13910-AB00-4A1E-8A73-63DAB97D490E.jpg (4032x3024, 1.51M)

Don't give it to the dog. They'll shoot it. All ATF agents go through advanced dig shooting courses.

Hence:
The cat.
Little assholes don’t want to loose their meal ticket (you the owner) so they are more willing to fight.
Also they are natures anarchists

A full mobilization of NG to violate the 4th and the 2nd on a national scale. Kek no, not everyone is a cuck hugging their xbox like you. Something like that would even give them legal defense in the courts for their actions.

bump for chuckles

Holy fuck me on the screen

Attached: 1548027289415.gif (500x366, 507K)

>hand over your firearms?
Death is preferable.

Explain how I am an inexperienced boatman but still wanted to try.
I loved that boat.

you'll just get arrested then. even if you bury your guns in the back yard and leave one extra just so you'll have something to give them, they'll still arrest you because you're deemed a dangerous individual. you'll die on your knees looking down at the mass grave that you just got done digging

Attached: execution communist.png (745x493, 407K)

Shoot them.
Besides, if they even attempted that, more than half of the police force would be dead before they got to my name on the list. And my name begins with the letter D.

Attached: Xzibit.png (489x320, 292K)

>no knock raids on heavily armed people
That hasn't ended well. There are two separate cases in Kentucky and Texas where LEOs died during a no knock raids because they tripped and fell on some bullets. Even better, in both cases, the judge threw out murder charges on the home owner because the cops didn't properly announce themselves.

your move, mr. law man
(checked)

>on what grounds
on the grounds that two armed men have been ordered to come into your house and you're just standing at the door stuttering about a boating accident.
you have to shoot them

I'd trigger the claymore planted in my door knocker.

I unironically don't own any.

Glorious but sadly you know cops will find a way to fuck with him if they haven't already.

wtf is wrong with you faggot

That would positively lead to a few Waco's happening.
And that I think would be a bad thing.

gotta make sure you have a gun with you at all times, and if you die in that kind of fight then it's an easy one way ticket straight to salvation whereas normally you would have to go through many lifetimes and do some tricky yoga in order to get that.

Attached: havamal 38 2.jpg (650x650, 62K)

Why not?
Why not exercise your rights?

This is probably true. Already happened to an extent in Washington State iirc.

Let's not forget the millions of military veterans (implying military training) who own guns and tactical gear. Quite a lot of them are on government watchlists and a fair number are even /ourguys/

I just don't, I don't really have a "reason."
I do think they're neat from an engineering standpoint.

Get a cheap revolver or something. Be ready to defend yourself.

this is the only way we could ever know how many illegal immigrants are in this country

SHALL. NOT. BE. INFRINGED.

Attached: meow.jpg (1000x750, 180K)

FUCK YES