I am a muslim and you can debate me. Tell me anything you want to, i will debate anything

I am a muslim and you can debate me. Tell me anything you want to, i will debate anything.

Attached: 0cf72d15eaa5a3e8ede066ef1609dd4f.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mecca_crane_collapse
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here is a man undoubtedly considered a Nazi by today's standards, freeing a black slave
who wast taken off of an Arab slave ship
intercepted by the British on the Red Sea.
Red Sea.

Without the international influence of White
Europe and the British Empire, slavery would
have never been abolished worldwide.
The Arab slave trade was the largest in the
world, and the Islamic world refused all British
commands to cease the practice. With deadly
force, the White Britons forced the Arab slavers
to cease their raids and release their prisoners.
Even today, whilst the concept of slavery is
revolting to the mind of the everyday White
man or woman, politicians in Islamic nations
openly demand the taking of slaves in war in
accordance with the bible and many people
are still "unofficially" sold into slavery across
the islamic world in open slave markets.

Why then, does the White man bear the burden
for slavery, but the Arab or the Turk or the
Chinaman gets away scot-free?

Attached: BritishManBreaksBlackSlavesShackles.jpg (800x705, 121K)

With the Quran* not the bible

because western culture is infested with cultural marxism

Who would win in a fight: Nigel Thornberry or Postman Pat?

Defining yourself and your belifs of a book is very stupid

both of those are fictional and not even from the same author, so i don't know

i don't "define" myself by a book, muslim is just something i call myself, i define myself as a redpilled person

Define redpilled, if you really are than you would know relegion is a way for people in power to stay in power and undermine people in lesser positions.

- Which sect do you follow?
- Why don't Muslims bitch as much about Christian terrorist as Christians do Islamic terrorists?
- What is your opinion of Ilhan Omar? Do you think she married her brother?
- Why does it seem like the Jews and Christcucks have joined together to outcast their fellow followers of Abraham?

Side note: I'm atheist.. but I don't give a fuck what anyone follows as long as they're not trying to cram it down my throat.

that's not redpilled, redpilled is having a religion and following it truthfully. for example. i know quite some things about history and politics to define myself as redpilled. the truth behind 9/11, and other things. religion is a good thing.

Looking at the stats: Nigel Thornberry travels the world and braves harsh environments to watch gorillas and shit so I think he is gonna be pretty fit. Postman Pat gets a lot of exercise delivering the post so I don't think he would be unfit but I doubt he gets as much exercise as Nigel. So I think Nigel would win just based on fitness.

How can you stop yourself from drinking alcohol or eating pork? Pic related isn't the best tasting example but look at my flag.

Attached: 1_greggs-sausage-rolls.jpg (615x409, 25K)

do you agree most muslims are low-iq because of indoctrination?

i am shia, twelver to be exact
christian terrorism is less frequent, but also bitching about enemies attacking you when you invaded their countries is a typical western thing
ilhan omar is a cancerous person and should go back to her shithole somalia, she probably didn't marry her brother
it seems like that because islam is a big religion, naturally it has many enemies since big parts of the world are full of muslims

Let me re-phrase, why do YOUR people always argue that it is the White man who is the great Satan when it comes to colonial
crime, when your civilisations have been just as guilty if not more so in slavery and other
colonial endeavors?

>Redpilled

>Also massively inbred.

Hmmm

Attached: 1552168414882.jpg (747x411, 74K)

Redpilled is knowing how the world works, if you are blinded by relegion you will never know. Live your life sandnigger.

Attached: 1491068756550.jpg (470x1024, 110K)

my father actually forbade me to drink alcohol and i respect that and follow it, if not for him i would drink a lot of alcohol outside this country, but pork is not an issue for me. it's disgusting and unhealthier than other meats. just smells bad.
muslims aren't low-IQ because of indoctrination, if these statistics are right, that europeans are high-IQ and such, then it's purely coincidental that muslims countries are also low-IQ.

Why do you worship a space rock inside of a cube? That seems pretty pagan to me.

Attached: 1548314515405.jpg (639x815, 145K)

"my people" don't ever talk about the colonial era, like, that's rare. what you mean is america, the great satan, which is true, because they invade countries and bring destruction.

justify your right to live (at all, anywhere on earth, in any country or time period)

one thing. did you know the bible foreshadows the coming of christ and his life and death? how do you feel about that? why are you atheist? i feel the force of god acting on me. you are blinded.

The guy who wrote that book was a pedo.
Believing in some gods in the skyes is just being stupid brainlet. There’s no such thing as a god. Why would someone believe in this stuff?
May Kek be with you

i don't worship it, i just pray towards it, and maybe i will make hajj, then i run around it seven times. it's not worship per se.

dont you think the madrassas affect the muslim population negatively?

also, i really admire one aspect, that the religion bans vices like alcohol and drugs.

however, why doesn't it ban polyamory and a non-vegetarian diet as well?
considering this, don't you think the religion is literally made for making strong fighters than virtuous men?

i am an enlightened person who tries to live peacefully within society and be a good person

Organic pork is tasty and fair enough if you don't want to drink. Don't let religion stop you being the person you want to be though.

Do the Koran tell you to be friends with people of the book

Why so many incest in Islam?

Attached: 2zqacuv.jpg (1156x869, 110K)

the madrasses? they just teach quran dude. lol. polygamy is not something i agree with but whatever. and yeah being vegetarian is not that easy for some people, they rely on meat to get their food you know. but i like hinduism as a religion actually it's very inspiring

yet you are also a self-admitted muslim. I win the debate. when are you leaving?

Ohh yes, the Parthian, Persian and Ottoman empires did not invade or enslave anyone did they?

Muslims will sweep everything under the rug.

it says nothing against that i believe.
cultural, not religious. christianity doesn't forbid cousin marriage either you see.

>christian terrorism is less frequent
I'd disagree with you there. We just don't hear about it as often. Christians carry out terrorist attacks all over Africa on a daily basis. Joseph Kony's group, for example. It seems like no one remembers the whole thing with Joseph Kony (Kony 2012 was a huge thing... then it just fell off the face of the earth).

Why would some non existing god forbide you to drink or eat pork?
That’s just stupid like any other religion.

how does being a muslim make you a bad person? i was born into this religion and leaving doesn't sound great to me.

Can you intentionally isolate yourself for three days on a lonely island, with only bacon, and after three days having passed, eat said bacon, and still go to heaven?

Islam and all its adherants should be eradicated.

it is terrorism, but not religious terrorism, no? kony was not a preacher or forced people to convert

What do you think of circumcision?

Attached: circumcision cartoon.jpg (710x870, 139K)

If you could change one aspect of Islamic faith, what would you change?

Attached: 1546220902096.gif (320x240, 3.61M)

i don't know, the ways of the lord are unfathomable

yes absolutely, you don't go to hell for minor sins like eating pork

show flag pajeet

He absolutely did force people to convert. The Acholi people in Uganda, for example.

Then why Islam do nothing against Incest?
Also you worshipping the moon god

Attached: 1559208401561.jpg (564x768, 133K)

it is somewhat hygienic you know. aside from that, i wouldn't do it if i had to as an adult

Also, it was religious. He said he was the "spokesperson of God". His terroritst group is named "Lord's Resistance Army".

Why did god create the insect world and lesser mammals? Why is it so full of suffering and torture that goes almost completely unnoticed by us?

Why kind of sick mind creates a Centipede?

Attached: uJtkn2M.jpg (540x960, 153K)

>I am a Muslim and I let Islam make all of my decisions for me. I choose not to resist the command from Satan to worship the Black Cube, his symbol of Saturnian bondage over mankind. I will always obey my dark master, the one who rebelled against God, because my mommy and daddy would have a bad episode of crankypants if I left to go think for myself. I elect to bring a dark age of savagery and putrid death upon innocent children all for the sake of spitting in God's face because I'm too lazy to move to a real country and think for myself. I'm totally a good person though! I pet a cat once! Not a dog though, those a haram, so I stone them.

Like I said, I win the debate. Please excuse yourself from existence. Maybe poison, that sounds like a very Muslim way to go.

circumsicion, and eating pork and drinking alcohol. and then other issues that i won't tell you here because my government doesn't like that

>enlightened person who tries to live peacefully within society and be a good person
> Muslim

Choose one and only one

incest? marrying your cousin is not considered incest, but in christianity there is no law against that either, actually in no religion. so it's just personal choice, which is good. religion shouldn't interfere with that.

i see. interesting.

>marrying your cousin is not considered incest
>I am a person
choose one

Why Allah hate Muslims with Tsunamis in Indonesia?
What about the crane of peace? Why does Allah hate the most holy place of Islam?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mecca_crane_collapse

nigga, are you for real? do you even know how your religion propagated?
it was not by peace and love
now come up with a bullshit apology, I'm waiting.

Attached: 1563819234230.gif (390x293, 2.85M)

because it had to exist. logic demands it. no other universe or mode of existence can exist, simply because of logic. logic dictates the laws of physics and evetything else. the animal kingdom follows that logic, and it must be that way. why is 2 plus 2 four? we cannot tell why or how. but it just is.

this is the answer

Based. Why debate? If every Englishman converted to Islam tomorrow our problems would be solved overnight. Pic related.

Attached: Subvert their Expectations.jpg (517x1731, 394K)

Don’t worry user, tell us.
We are user here.

i don't want to apologize since it doesn't represent me tho

WHY YES I WORSHIP THE JEWISH GOD YWYH HOW COULD YOU TELL?

Attached: 1563478904086.jpg (500x717, 146K)

well, i don't like fighting. or killing. i would change those things.

>I vocally carry on a tradition of murder and rape and I fight to spread it all around the world but it doesn't represent me
Muslim intellectuals

> Shut up it's just like that
Of fuck you're right. SUCH AN SIMPLE FACT I'M GONNA CONVERT NOW.

Or this is just an retarded response.
Fact : Muslims die way more than Christians in Natural Events and others. God protect then more the Christians than the Muslims.
T. Anti-theist

neo-pagans are trash people. re-enter into christianity please. stop what you are doing immediately. neo-paganism is disgusting and bullshit.

never converted a person in my life, i don't spread my religion, that's not even promoted in islam.

Tell me about bacha bazi boys

Would it be offensive if I (a Christian) has my girlfriend wear a hijab? Do Muslims get offended at that or appreciate it?

>logic dictates the laws of physics and evetything else

Logic is using mathematics to understand the physical world through observation and application. Logic does not dictate anything, it is an expression of something.

what you said does not explain anything, it's nonsense.

Why did God create Centipedes and insects?

Do you actually want to see Europe replaced? Do you respect our cultural differences? I have no wish to colonise/replace the Arab world.

>re-enter into christianity please. stop what you are doing immediately.
AHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: pope.jpg (800x500, 182K)

Pussy

Attached: 1563043863969.jpg (480x792, 45K)

>religion of peace
>fighting
>killing
+the guy who wrote your holly book who was so perfect and everyone should be like him was a pedo who raped a 9yo

fair enough
but using the same logic westerns shouldn't also feel sorry for any muzzies killed as collateral damage because that also doesn't represent them

lol You are a demon and I will cleanse you from this earth

it's only in afghanistan and it's not a thing that is promoted by islam

a core tenet of your religion is conquering other people and making them pay you taqiya, a tax that drains them of their resources to feed your own families so you can spread like rats.

True.
Exept there’s no such thing as a god

no, it's the opposite, muslims find that really cool.

> We circumsized each other and marrying our own cousins (increasing inbreeding between is a good idea tho) but we are right.
KYS with your (((Abrahamic Religions)))

Attached: 1560585803940s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

because if the universe exists, those have to exist. the universe is based on logic, which permeates everything. and the laws of physics do not allow a world without centipedes and insects. we need them to survive.

no, obviously not. it's only vicious people who want that. every nationality and race should have its place.

Attached: 1564830331741.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

Not so much a debate but a question. How will countries in the Arabian peninsula function if/when oil and natural gas run out? Do the people there think about that at all? Are they able to agriculturally sustain the populations there?

no no, if you elect such a government then you are definitely responsible. but if you didn't vote for that then you're good to go so yeah

lol it doesn't drain them because it's quite few and muslims have to pay also so.

>spreading Islam isn't promoted in Islam
Shut the fuck up lol

it would make us poor, kinda like africa. but it doesn't matter, i will die long before that happens. gg

personally converting people isn't. maybe you mean conquer, but i already said i don't stand for that

Is this true tho that Atheism in growing in the middle east?

Is this common opinion in Saudi arabia? I can't imagine any Muslims who would move here and form their own communities could think this without being hypocrites.

yes, i think with wealth, comes degeneracy. and atheism is the ultimate form of degeneracy. saudi arabia has a growing atheist population i believe, but other countries, like egypt, iraq, probably not, since those are poor.

you are perhaps the worst debater I've ever encountered. All of your arguments are "nuh-uh." Please die.

no, most people would invade western countries like rats. normies will always be in the majority, that's why it is valuable to be an honest and true person who is just.

>Circling around a black and gold cube, the exact inverse colours of the Israeli symbols (except tefillin, the black cubes that Jews adorn themselves with)
>Worshipping a moon rock in a silver vagina
S A T U R N

Attached: 1560580589565.webm (720x304, 3M)

Wasn't the arab world really secular in the 70s though? I don't know your history well, but I thought when things destabilised you had an Islamic revival (Like Germany after Weimar, or Russia after USSR)

yes. but in saudi arabia it was always the same. nothing changed much. we looked at other countries as spectators. religion is still majorly important here, as it always was. luckily