What's the longest road trip you've ever been on? Did it change your view on politics and the electoral college?

What's the longest road trip you've ever been on? Did it change your view on politics and the electoral college?

Attached: roadtrip.jpg (1600x1052, 316K)

Ohio to Arizona to New York to Middle East.
t. Army fag

Driving from Hobart to Brisbane

>Did it change your view on politics?
Immigrants and leftists killed this great nation. I used to be wunnadem tree-hugging hippies who thought immigration was fine, until I found myself in cities of millions unable to find an english speaker. In Melbourne I couldn't even buy a bag of frozen water

>"hi! do you sell freezer ice here?"
>REEEEE GET OUT OF HERE DRUGGO
>"FROZEN WATER YOU CUNT. FOR MY HOTEL DRINKS"
>REEEE ICE IS CODE FOR DRUGS REEEE

every fucking time. fuck the mainland and their chink fetish white hating attitude. I went to more than seven stores to find myself some freezer ice. Eventually 711 East Melbourne sold me a bag. Even typing this online they will probaby get raided for "possible meth dealer" since those cunts are so toxic on the word-policing.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-08-07 04-20-53.png (463x425, 333K)

Pennsylvania to California.

Didn't change my view on politics, but some of the small towns with low genetic diversity and lots of retards are very eye opening.

Pennsylvania to Tennesse.

wtf that's crazy

DC to San Diego with a gf. this is when I realized women should not be allowed to drive, let alone vote.

Rode a vespa scooter from London to Scotland, this was years ago and its a different country now.

Been all the way around Australia.

give us a rundown on the northwest

More to do with urbanization than anything else. The "disadvantaged" will always be the last to leave.

New York to Texas to Washington and back.

>road trip
>change your view on politics
found the underage summerfag

Kansas to Florida. Learned to embrace my racist side

Live in PA, have traveled most of the southwest and northern California. People up around Reno seem pretty based. Las Vegas and most of Arizona were faggots. New Mexico was beaners, but they seemed OK for the most part.

did the whole loop of the U.S., didn't hit every state, but close. was on the road for almost three weeks. we'd camp at state or national parks for two or three days and then get a hotel room to shower and wash clothes. was nervous about having my gun in commiefornia. didn't know you weren't allowed to pump your own gas in oregon. and arkansas still doesn't have sunday alcohol sales. change my views? no, can't say as it did. made me want to get the fuck off the eastern seaboard though.

Attached: IMG_0723.jpg (2448x3264, 2.15M)

>T. Drove straight through casting judgemental glances at everyone
Bigot

From Atlanta to Tampa. Started on a bike but it broke just north of Macon so I continued on foot, caught a bus from Tifton to Gainsville then took a cab from Orlando to Tampa. My father was surprised to see me when I knocked on his door. Took about 2 and a half months. My takeaway is that people have forgotten just how big Earth is.

jesus christ user, you survived macon, GA on foot? that is one of the darkest nigger infested third world shit holes i know of. that and albany, GA. we don't go there anymore, and i advise anyone who'll listen to do the same.

Attached: IMG_1058.jpg (2448x3264, 2.76M)

road tripped from vegas to seattle a few years back with a rental mustang over 3 weeks.

saw a lot of politically related shit, but the biggest takeaway is that marxists have a strong grip on america too, just like australia.

but i still think melbourne is declining at a faster rate than even L.A or S.F.

Attached: 20170820_134405.jpg (1512x954, 205K)

I look like a dirty hobo by then from camping in fields and underpasses.