Hating Seagulls

After a plague of vicious herring gull attacks across the UK that has left numerous dogs dead, children maimed and elderly postmen made prisoners in their own vans by flocks of these huge birds - are those who hate these deeply misunderstood and highly intelligent creatures in the same boat as bigots and similar scum?

Attached: file.png (500x667, 486K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AftMweuZFq8
youtube.com/watch?v=xRPTBhmcyXY
youtube.com/watch?v=8mrjcNBD1RE&list=RDPTXrxW7-Ons&index=27
youtube.com/watch?v=YGGTcYfrEZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: file.png (1213x734, 743K)

Attached: file.png (723x983, 670K)

Attached: file.png (1262x1178, 1.02M)

>bongs can't even defend themselves from seagulls
Got a loicense for those chips m8?

Attached: cb9fad7e26f4af3a48d880c1da7af718.jpg (620x349, 56K)

this isnt funny kids are being attackd

Attached: file.png (663x960, 344K)

This was never a problem until brexit.

Listen to me you bong bastards. Put out alka seltzer with tylenol. It will fuck up the birds stomachs. The tylenol will kill them. Alternatively, get those alka seltzer with low dose codeine. My bong roomate had these codeine fizz tablets for hangovers. This kills the gull.

>terrorized by a seagull
Subhumans. Good job to the seagull for almost killing them. They dont deserve to live.

>can learn how to do things from observing other birds and humans
>preys on the weak and knows their place when a predator appears
>using the newfound food source of stupid tourists to evolve into a bigger body
Already better than niggers.
Keep feeding them so we can get a dog sized gull.

Attached: Pelagornis-sandersi.jpg (810x539, 37K)

Highly illegal and savage you Ameribrute

Attached: 1520879944570.png (200x253, 34K)

And?
magpies attack kids everyday in Australia and they can actually fuck you up with their claws.
Harden the fuck up, what is a swooping seagull going to do to you?
paddle you with its flippers?

Attached: 10233632-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 49K)

>these flying cunts are just like shitskins and faggots
>don't be racist or homohater tho

Don't bongs have crossbows or something? Or a cricket bat? How do you get terrorized by birds?

Bongs cant just buy flippers for a reason.

Can you not have shotguns, bong? Who the fuck am I kidding, you can't have whisks.

Attached: UKbannedtoasties.jpg (1200x1200, 192K)

I thought user was memeing on other thread about this
wtf?

Attached: seagulls-welcome.jpg (678x381, 73K)

Did you hear about a chihuahua getting taken by a seagull?

Here's a seagull thread.

Government is going to crack down on your hate.

Attached: seagullphobia.png (698x911, 513K)

>Thinks his meagre magpie is as big as a herculean Herring Gull

Attached: file.png (615x410, 462K)

I'd like to see of of those cunts try to nick my chips, I'd punch it out of the air.

Wish you didn't ban guns right now, eh?

just bring a fucking tennis racket along with you on our mail route, you fucking skirt-wearing faggots.

if you had guns you could just shoot them, but you dont so keep living in fear

How hard is it to get a broom and just beat these rats with wings to death?

Is is still legal to own a broom in the UK?

God pls, being bald is bad enough. stop this

Prison for you.

Attached: crimes-against-seagulls.png (1377x929, 790K)

or they can swing their cricket bats at them
Oh wait!

As a patriot and a lover of our natural species i cant tell if this is shitpost or not. I fear people here just hate everything

You can cook them after.

>I'd like to see of of those cunts try to nick my chips, I'd punch it out of the air.

Attached: 1564944374202.png (531x376, 283K)

In the Netherlands I punched a seagull when it tried to steal my war fries.

After that, a crowed of booing women forced me into a train and out of Leiden. I told my host family and they went all weird and got out their old fancy ceramics, COVERED IN SEAGUL MOTIFS. In my country a seagull is like a rat. In Holland, it's a fucking national treasure.

What a fucking shitstain of a nation. Mosquito-ridden bog.

Well better just let the birds run the show then

its pretty fucking funny and you shitheads deserve worse desu

Attached: bongistani.jpg (640x480, 77K)

kek, seagul thinks he is a giant egg.

Alternatively you could just get a 20 ga with some 7 1/2 birdshot from cabelas lol

then have fun being harassed by fucking feathered rats, you goddamn bong pussy.

See how racist and homophobic are just terms used to make people behave how the state wants?

Why are bongs such suicidal maniacs? Is it the karama of what they did to the entire world? I kinda feel sad for you but I honestly you don't deserve to be this much cucked.

>All species of gull are protected under the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 and the Wildlife (Northern Ireland) Order 1985.

>This makes it illegal to intentionally or, in Scotland and Northern Ireland, recklessly injure or kill any gull or damage or destroy an active nest or its contents. In Scotland and Northern Ireland, it is also illegal to prevent birds from accessing their nest and, in Northern Ireland, it is illegal to disturb any nesting bird. In addition, the Mediterranean gull is protected under Schedule 1 of both acts. This makes it illegal to intentionally or recklessly disturb the birds at or close to their nest or to disturb their dependent young.

Attached: nfggl.png (1364x1142, 104K)

A seagull once took a shit on me.

Attached: 1564977924162.webm (798x450, 2.58M)

Daaaaaaaamn.

Attached: migrant-invasion-comic.png (1500x500, 231K)

Why not? They're basically sky rats. I don't bother nature unless nature starts some shit with me.

Attached: 1564977860272.webm (712x400, 2.9M)

Attached: 1564977794698.webm (480x480, 521K)

leaf isn't wrong.

that clearly says that you cannot disturb them when the seagull is in his own nest, and allows you to kill one attacking you in your own home

So the UK only has Falcons doesn't it?

Attached: 362E140F00000578-0-image-a-10_1468289807114.jpg (1908x1146, 281K)

based

Better than a syrian i guess

Attached: OutlawToasties1.png (536x765, 624K)

badass ducks!

Those seagulls have their young for 3 to 4 years. 3 to 4 years of searching in vain for any fish not trawled up from the barren scraped sea. 3 to 4 years of picking through plastic and shit. 3 to 4 years of weathering every storm, every sunrise. covering thousands of miles. the seagulls are in the blood if this land and our link to the sea

still true to this day. seagulls saying racist as fuck shit every time I walk by. calling me fucking hitler. guy is literally hitler. been at war with them for years.

There needs to be a 5 year lift on their protected status. They need to be persecuted, shot and learn to be afraid of the Anglo again. They must have a constant state of fear of reprisal whenever they are tempted to attack us.

And on the topic of seagulls, yeah fuck those assholes

Duck fucking rekted that seagull lol

Attached: 1523302096164.jpg (516x891, 42K)

youtube.com/watch?v=AftMweuZFq8

the seagull story is the funniest storyline of this month.

If they're so numerous that they're attacking and killing peoples' pets and children they're clearly well-off enough now to not need legal protection anymore.

>hating seagulls is like being racist or homophobic

Attached: 1554612720255.gif (200x200, 1.53M)

Isn't there some way to repel them at least?

MINE.... MINE..... MINE

MINE MINE MINE MINE!

Attached: http-inlinethumb25.webshots.com-3032-2394061630105101600S600x600Q85.jpg (450x600, 73K)

Lmao, that ducko finally had enough.

Hope a bird kills your pet you worthless spineless bong coward.

a seagull just flew over my house

jesus christ, the fuckers are evolving look at this cheeky fucker eating other birds.

youtube.com/watch?v=xRPTBhmcyXY

so this is what it is like to live in a matriarchy. Tiny animals that weigh a few pounds cause terror. You know what I do when I see a nasty birdo. I fucking punch it in the face. Because I am not a cuck. I make threatening gestures or whatever, I never even was really attacked by them.

How is it possible that the entire population of the west is getting to such a point where they ALL act like women, jesus.

same apply to mudslimes and niggers but it do

Hahaha

Attached: Tm-graphic-Gulls-New.jpg (626x960, 138K)

FUCK YEAH GO DUCK!

Reminds me of that whale eating a seal whole.

Just wear an umbrella and a hat everywhere you go. Wouldnt want to offend the seagulls

Attached: Tm-graphic-Gulls-New-part2.jpg (817x960, 185K)

This is what an american would do. But we know 20ga is classified as a weapon of mass destruction. Im trying to help these bongs. But they are beyond saving. They would rather sacrifice their children and pets to the birds. I suppose it makes sense. This is similar to how they treat rapefugees. Let them have full reign. No fighting back, that would be illegal!

> "The Seagull is immunized...

This is the most cucked thing I have seen today. YIKES!

youtube.com/watch?v=8mrjcNBD1RE&list=RDPTXrxW7-Ons&index=27

Just fucking slap it
Any animal in the wild wont fuck with you if you stare it in the eye and slap it
Unless its way bigger than you

laws only mean anything if you can enforce them, if any bird attacked me I'd rip off it's fucking wings

>This was never a problem until brexit.
I check out r/unitedkingdom once in a while and that's basically every thread. No matter what happens brexit and tories are responsible.

Attached: kdurr.jpg (589x701, 27K)

Forgot about the emu war already?

Oi mate you got a loicense for that upset stomach medication?

Did you forget about how we nuked them and now they are a protected species?

Attached: a test.png (500x542, 95K)

So is Europe the "Happy Pill" land? Where no one has unice thought or feelings and everything is always good?

>hating pests is like hating pests
Where’s the lie

>After a plague of vicious herring gull attacks across the UK that has left numerous dogs dead, children maimed and elderly postmen made prisoners in their own vans by flocks of these huge birds

Attached: 124790591818.jpg (1440x1080, 370K)

That other guy has a point though, large herring gulls and great black backed gulls can reach 5.5ft wingspans, those are big fucking birds if they start acting predatory.

They would legit actually be dangerous if they acted in packs, small children and animals would be at risk for sure.

and you have to imagine that the government made this, and the people follow this as true advice. The west is so severely and completely fucked beyond all reason at this point lel

If you go to any other non western nation, you would get either fucking wildlife being completely murdered, or trained/taimed in such a way that a crow tells the guy "fuck you", taming bobcats in the usa. yelling at bears and telling them to fuck off, or even just giving them food even though they could rip you apart. But go to the UK and its like every single human being is just complete garbage. Jesus.

i don't understand, why not just grab the fucking bird if it's harassing you like that. there used to be some uppity faggot birds like that around my back yard but they all mind their business after the first time you grab them out of the air

>tfw Pelagornus re-emerges in your lifetime

Pathetic. My little finger has more dignity. Coward is too good for you.

In Ayr a couple of years ago a seagull tried to snatch my daughters ice cream from her when she was sitting in her pram. I grabbed the cunt and pulled the head clean off it and stuffed it in a bin.

I volleyed on with steel toecap boots once in Edinburgh, it was a peach. Cunt was flying straight at me, hip height. I lined that fucker up and volleyed the bastard right in the tits...insta dead.

Years ago I shot the top section of ones beak off with an airgun lol

>being threatened by birds
flag checks out

Attached: 6445787345.jpg (635x581, 46K)

Next to impossible to grab a bird mid air mate.
You a fucking ninja or something?
youtube.com/watch?v=YGGTcYfrEZU

when you get lost at sea when your floating in your immersion suit seagulls will pluck out your eyes and tounge

did you forget you don't have nukes

Attached: farage.jpg (968x681, 44K)

>Next to impossible to grab a bird mid air mate.
I have done that, you have to hold your hand in the way of their flight path.

At least seagulls are white unlike UK

jesus fucking christ