Ban Anonimity

If we want to stop violence, we should do an identity check before accessing internet. Internet anonimity is bad. Everyone should be traceable and anonimity online shouldn't exist, period. You should say everything you write here with a clear profile picture and your real name, if not GTFO

Attached: identity-card-500x500.jpg (500x500, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=antifa&t=h_&ia=videos&iax=videos
youtube.com/watch?v=MrXnDbOpxU4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is that supposed to work against lone wolves? Just get them a girl friend.

Doxxing yourself nowadays sounds like a great idea.

Terrorists didn't exist before the chans, we need more censorship, goy.

Attached: th (1).jpg (474x632, 30K)

Please set the example for us all now and dox yourself in this thread.

Why don't you just tell us your address and personal information? Come on, muh anonymity is bad. Do it faggot.

go ahead
post your full name and address here
i'll wait

Attached: 44a36c3f.jpg (880x1270, 77K)

Lol dont they do this in Worst Korea?

I think it should only apply to known right wing websites. Reddit doesn't create mass shooters like Jow Forums.

I will make the first step

Attached: 49858086_110833190030204_3295164322770929307_n.jpg (640x640, 54K)

Watch something like this get fasttracked meanwhile vote id is still “racist”

Please dont

*anonymity

You're right. The Democrats do. Explain antifa....

Attached: b0fc5a1c1ce7b0402b2a3d226f83f59f7f847a48f418ce4d7430270cdd445eb0.jpg (482x300, 60K)

>what is image search

Why is your date of birth area manager or is this not suppose to be your ID, give us your personal info goy

Name?

This is greekgodx gtfo

Way to prove your own thread is worthless. Now scoot.

Attached: EAvgpXdXsAAIyVR.jpg (922x1199, 143K)

antifa means antifascist which means antiterrorist you fuckn loser

Attached: BornHero2.png (486x571, 215K)

This would get so many people killed.

Imagine shitposting needing more credentials than being able to vote. Go fuck right off.

Were do you live we’re you need I’d to buy m rated games

The real reason for mass shooters is simple. America is turning into a shityard run by shitty rich shits, shitty sjw/liberal trash, and criminals who get a free pass on the basis that they aren't white.

Solution...the ONLY truly effective solution...is sadly the execution of all these criminals by law enforcement. ...but our law enforcement is owned, operated, and manned by yet more criminals. This creates a hopeless situation that makes a lot of decent people very angry.

They then fantasize about fixing the problem, then actually follow through in the most foolish manner possible. ...by becoming mass shooters. ...but only because the rest of you are too cowardly to take legal action and fight all the corruption.

By virtue of your cowardice, you contribute to the problem.

Have you not seen all the violent "antifa" attacks "you fucking loser"?

This is the sloppiest job I’ve ever seen

Uhhhhh america. Under 18 can only buy curtains games. You should really pick up a book on American policies....

OP should be executed for treason

Already contacting Berlusconi. Get fucked.

the mass shootings are part of the solution. making the evil people uncomfortable needs to occur at any rate.

Is this your first day on the job glowie?

Sei una testa di cazzo.

Step away from your computer and open your eyes to the REAL world. Life isn't a fantasy.... look at the videos. Normal every day "groups" should not need weapons and masks to "protest". Its ignorant idiots like yourself that's going to destroy this country.

duckduckgo.com/?q=antifa&t=h_&ia=videos&iax=videos

Attached: Screenshot_20190806-135404_Chrome.jpg (1440x2560, 1.21M)

ID for nail polish American what? they are getting high off acetone? the fuck?

Fuck off retard. What could possibly go wrong. Let loose 2-3 million psychopaths that stalk the planet.
Next time try to think before typing

Youd be surprised at some of the stupid shit kids are doing to get high....

Literally only GameStop cards kids trying to buy M rated games. The independent game stores don’t want to turn down the sales and nobody gives a fuck

Hi FBI.

I thought drinking Robocough equivalent of my country laced with sorbitol was bad enough

Walmart used too.... anymore nobody gives a shit about anyone. Go back in time 20 years and watch what was on television then as opposed to now... A WORLD OF A DIFFERENCE! Now it's all about satan, witches, magic, and sex.

>I DID IT GUYS I TROLLED POL

The new meth process from what I could gather is idiots spraying wasp killer on battery terminals and scrapping off the Crystal's and snorting it.... real smart huh? Lol

I'm with you. I'm not a coward who has to hide.

Attached: 1564786602940.jpg (2576x1932, 1.6M)

Thanks for your addy in the pictures metadata... see ya soon!

my god still better than those bottle meth labs those were fucking exploding

You're a fool is pussy can stop you from killing your enemies.

>Ban Anonimity
Lets ban bans.
youtube.com/watch?v=MrXnDbOpxU4

Attached: 1530893968648.jpg (900x506, 99K)

Dios mio

Attached: amerimutt ancestry.jpg (2560x1440, 1.55M)

Here's your (You)

Yes. I also think we need checkpoints at every building, store, and physical location in this country that will scan a microchip embedded into our hand before we are permitted entry.

Naw we have "legit" breaking bad labs around in trailer homes blowing up. Not just a little bottle lol

Of course, and it should be linked to GPS all the time

You sound like an FBI shill.... not to mention your picture is completely fake lol. Lastname "Sample".....?

Is your flag Mexico?

why don't the meth heads stick to mexican meth? is the iso benzyl that big of a problem?

I agree!
I also think we should all walk around naked, why do people need clothing for? What are they hiding??

Americans have lost most of their intelligence thanks to mk ultra....

It should be illegal to suggest we should end internet anonymity, and the punishment should be the death penalty.

>doesn't realize the creation of a social media like internet service will just have people build a private internet of anonymity in the background

Exactly! Then you'll have to no place to hide your weapons except in your butthole

Why do you think facebook was sued for 5 billion dollars? Go ahead and put your personal info on the internet for the whole world to access.....

I remember Austria holding a vote to ban internet anonymity. Don't remember how the vote went.

meh i doubt it you still influence the world

Our government did... dispute what you may have heard on the news, Trump is the best thing that's happened to the world. Just wait till 2020.

I agree, user. OP has cumbrain if he thinks it's going to work.

2020 who's the Democratic candidate has it been decided?

There's more meaning to the "wall" then most realize

Joe Biden so far.... Trump will win by a land slide though. The world is waking up. And in a good way. I could blow your mind at the shits that's being going on behind the scenes. The past almost 3 years has been a HUGE rabbit hole that's panning out to our favor. By I, I mean the worlds favor (you, me, and everyone)

well idk about your theories but any idea why voat fucking went offline?

yes , jenkum is in short supply here it's not pooland

Attached: HbCdMV5.png (506x369, 59K)

ah fuck off go snort some gunpowder and lube your AR and shove it up your ass

Redpill me

calm down pajeet it was a joke

Basically all you're saying is that opposition should be illegal.

mine was joke too because all of your AR's got constificated.

not yet Sanjay

SHAL

good goy!

Shal what Pablo?