You're not too ugly for a gf

Dear incels, THIS is why you have no girlfriend:
It's because you're boring as fuck. I bet you're some STEMbug who has no interests besides whatever it is you do for work (probably something CS related), video games, and whatever strand of retardation that you got from being here. You're an a-social person with no interest in other people, no social circle or roots in a community and no real idea of what you want from a woman. All your attempts to get a gf have likely boiled down to awkwardly flirting with random women

Attached: 20190614_210201.jpg (872x867, 381K)

Haha you actually tried to demonize men for choosing stem subjects.

Go back to making period blood pancakes in gender studies you know test beta fuck mook

Tits or GTFO bish

Cool, care to provide any solutions retard

Go back to shooting up innocent people because you can't get laid

i have a girlfriend who i play videogames with and watch anime with. it doesnt have to do with *what* your interests are, but how you present yourself. if you act confident and take pride in what you do for fun, youre more likely to get a gf AND more likely to attract a gf with similar interests. basically dont be fake and awkward.
also shower every day and shave and get haircuts regularly

1. Grow up
2. Go outside
3. Educate yourself
4. Get help
5. Have sex

Tits or get out

I don’t want a girlfriend though I want a cute bf

Take your meds retard.

Fr tho, be a cs major but take classes in humanities, be religious, get into something other than the narrow and boring scope of computers. Speaking from experience.

Stale and old SAGE

>Shower every day

Why are you here

>All your attempts to get a gf have likely boiled down to awkwardly flirting with random women

Running around and desperately looking for female attention? No thanks.
The world doesn't revolve around women, if you stay committed to your tasks eventually they will revolve around you.

Attached: 1564994142184.jpg (474x394, 27K)

also protip: women can smell the desperation on you. you're literally wasting your time if you're just trying to pick up random girls

Hi Shlomo

I don't want to fake interests for some stupid roastie who's to stupid to talk about science shit

>girls don’t like you because you’re too smart
I wasnt looking for a retard just someone to have a family with

Another woman who thinks a man's life should revolve around her.

>every rightwinger is a boring stupid incel neet!1!1

lol, holding staunch right wing views get you fucking laid by even the most dreadlocked feminist
not everyone is a literal autist you greasy lefty faggot, your life is a meme.

Attached: kano-bomber.jpg (500x281, 95K)

Just go to a prostitute.

Attached: Dutch pepe.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Stale-a past-a mio amico! Everyone knows there is NOTHING in creation more boring than a normie.

This is actually the biggest redpill.
Work to be presentable, educate yourself, build confidence, lift weights, etc. People should still go to Jow Forums to educate themselves on matters which the (((mainstream media))) censors. However people should at least try to help the European race. If a woman is a whore, beat it out of her and make her a good house wife. admitely I'm an ugly faggot as well, but I'm trying to make myself presentable and well liked.

Fight the ZOG anyway you can.

You seriously think your talking to a woman dude? Nope. Your talking to a white faggot from plebbit or some JIDF pig.

>> Stembug

Imagine being a salesslave and constantly needing to beg others to do something for you so that you can eat after you peddle you shitty wares

Or worse, a useless HR job as not a woman

I don't care. You think we want to hang around a western slut?
Lol, disgusting. We only want to fuck a pussy, too bad it's usually attached to an abhorrent personality.

Bitches to us are completely and utterly objectified. We don't want to talk to you, we're not attracted to your "personality" (lol it's totally repulsive and vapid), we're just hardwired to fuck a warm hole.

So don't flatter yourselves girls, aint nobody in it for your "mind". That's why you're so boring yet some guys can't help but lower themselves to entertain you like court jesters.. they have an urge to fuck and it makes them desperate.

Attached: 5675.gif (330x166, 2.24M)

>White
>6"4
>Still hate women
One time i told a women how men can get a woman by smiling. Showing a woman a smile shows your happy & she makes you happy. She will smile back because she wants to be happy. Condition her & she will depend on you.

Attached: Auf wiedersehen.jpg (720x719, 63K)

Yes but he's speaking on behalf of women, and since he's so loaded with estrogen.. he needs to be enlightened to how men think.

That way he doesn't return with the same clueless mentality.

Did you know that 65% of people are actually antisocial lmao
Cunts love glib shallow psychopath npcs tho
Me, I'm probably a little too edgy for you

Prove it mister

Proof that you’re literally never too ugly

Attached: 28B5505F-9024-44EC-8CE8-27F207FD16D9.jpg (1539x2987, 501K)

Most incels I've met were actually fascinating people. Not kidding.

Slide thread. Epstein threads exist. Get researching.

Sage