/brit/pol/ Brexit isn't happeneing edition

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-49245646

independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-protest-met-police-medic-london-scotland-yard-a9041056.html
Tommy Robinson: Police hunting two protesters after medic dragged to ground and kicked in head

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49251257
Brexit: EU 'refusing to negotiate', says Gove

Attached: 1565114816627.jpg (736x430, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/fc-industrial-society-and-its-future
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/page/n1
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803
archive.org/details/JacquesEllulTheTechnologicalSociety
vimeo.com/23526416
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7326999/BA-passengers-accuse-airline-racial-discrimination-turned-gate.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49251257
youtube.com/watch?v=MQmrChMHfr0
thesun.co.uk/news/5994207/india-to-demand-easier-migration-to-the-uk-for-brexit-free-trade-deal/
farminguk.com/news/boris-johnson-s-stances-on-farming-and-rural-issues_53525.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY AND ITS FUTURE
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm??noredirect=on
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/fc-industrial-society-and-its-future
archive.org/details/IndustrialSocietyAndItsFuture-TheUnabombersManifesto

>TECHNOLOGICAL SLAVERY
archive.org/details/tk-Technological-Slavery/page/n1

>ANTI-TECH REVOLUTION: WHY AND HOW
archive.org/details/KaczynskiAntiTechRevolutionWhyAndHow_201803

Attached: LEARN THE TRUTH.jpg (640x360, 32K)

archive.org/details/JacquesEllulTheTechnologicalSociety

My dad just had a stroke. Pray for him lads.

Sending my prayers to you and your family, I hope he recovers m80

Attached: 300px-Stonework_at_the_Cathedral_of_Saint_James_in_the_Armenian_Quarter_of_Jerusalem_2.jpg (300x478, 66K)

Bad one?

Sorry to hear that, mate. Be strong

i will pray for him

what a load of horsehit. we've known forever that the EU won't negotiate. Boris is getting us out of the EU deal or no deal

Lads, how do I get a fit norfern lass?

Attached: liverpool.jpg (1000x726, 115K)

Praying is retarded and useless. I hope your dad pulls through the user. Medical science is a wonderful thing.

Is there any chance what so ever the monarchy takes back its country after the queen passes? Pic relateds ancestry can be traced back thru 1000 years of kings, and hes going to let his land be niggerfied by an aristocracy across the channel?

Attached: 7928D870-FFBB-4609-B722-0F67AACCE063.jpg (828x820, 479K)

Stop envying me

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.39M)

Hope he's ok lad.

Attached: ApuSadJoose.jpg (1003x753, 75K)

The EU will if they are scared enough
they probally think boris is bluffing

Just be yourself.

The wagie pyramid cult inevitably leads to technological slavery. We are sentient beings created by God.

vimeo.com/23526416

Attached: NPCs.png (971x546, 55K)

Scared of what exactly?

true norf tats, Our lad nugubu has ones just like em. Top striker the lad is.

no deal

he will accept an extension while promising a general election , it's not a question of how many times people can be fooled but that they accept it every time. It's happened before and will happen again.

Praying is not retarded or useless. Because what else can WE do?? Of course hes in the hands of the doctors. But im 5000 miles away. Pray faggot.

Maybe if you weren't such a failure he wouldn't have.

What's going on with the Daily Mail's website? EXACTLY half of the comments on this article are some variant of "yawn" and they all have hundreds of upvotes.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7326999/BA-passengers-accuse-airline-racial-discrimination-turned-gate.html

No deal is a much better outcome than letting UK threaten its way to further concessions.

Otherwise we will have Italy threatening to blow up San Marino in a year or so unless we triple fiscal transfers to Rome or something similar.

The negotiations are over, have been since May got back with her deal. I wonder how people can still think otherwise.

I'm sorry to hear that frien

Get well soon anons dad

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49251257
>EU clearly states that they won't renegotiate
>wtf, why won't you renegotiate?!
huh

How old were you when you realised ""brexit"" isn't actually a thing?
The clamour for "sovereignty" is a natural instinct in the age of globalism. Else we all die of course (as a race/culture). Brexit is just a puppet show to entertain the masses with the illusion they're in control of their destiny.

What other choice do you have? Ancestral swords rise up

Sorry to hear, hope he makes it, without too many damages.

Best wishes mate

I pray for a speedy recovery back to full health of your dad, may God give him the energy to push him along this road.

*tip*

>t.fag

You’re intimidated by me

strength to you brother.

… Picture by and of me Timothy James Byrne in my Barbour shirt in my rented flat 2, 42 Amersham Hill, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England, HP13 6PQ today on the 6 August 2019

Attached: EBTqlBxWsAAGM0F.jpg (1200x800, 103K)

I see things are kicking off again over in Kashmir. Hope we get a lot of muslim refugees out of this, we owe them after dicing up the subcontinent.

The country was a tax farm for the royals you retard. Now it's a tax farm for the royals, parliament and the civil service. Noone gives a fuck mate. They only want to milk your productivity.

The real question is, when do we finally kill money like we killed God?

Fear is mental preservation of the body. You cannot intimidate me, I would break you.

>brother
Cringe

>When I feel oppressed by the world around me, I turn to my work as a source of clap back.

Attached: WojakWew.png (645x773, 11K)

You're on the fast-track to god-tier bennies now mate. Get that vegetable signed up to ESA pronto, and then register yourself as his full-time carer. Happy days. After the gravy starts coming in, sign up for a free motability car (you'll need something to truck his shell of a body around in).
Can't tell you how jealous I am, you've hit the gold mine user.

Attached: daily994.jpg (788x960, 93K)

>we owe them after dicing up the subcontinent.
No we don't.

Attached: RomanNorf1.png (2150x1064, 513K)

They are the aristocracy from across the channel too

God I hate sluts.

Attached: Peter Hitchens despair.jpg (500x489, 34K)

>May the seeds of our men be strong and hallowed be the wombs of our women! Hail our folk! Hail Sunna!

Attached: WojakWew2.png (645x773, 49K)

Oh how very hurtful of you, i really dont know how i will recover from such a vicious and bitter attack.
There again being the cunt that you are im sure i will brush your deeply intellectul insult off like it never happened. Wanker

he posts on brit pol under the flag of the union. Is he not a brother of a kind? Likely we'd agree on allot of subjects/perspectives.
"brother" as a kind remake of kinship in a dire time of mental distress. If offering even the slightest mental reprieve, Is it not worth it?

God bless him user.

attack? I was offering you some advice so can cash in on your good fortune you miserable ingrate.

Led to the deaths and displacement of millions, yes we do

pic is true, They want to be humiliated and stuff.

rape is a social construct

So why are you so intimidated then

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.56M)

Cringe

>unite tribal wastelands suffering wars without end and deaths without counting
>iTs T He WhiT E ManS FauL T

>flag

>twinkboi tattoos

Attached: afterbrexit.gif (270x252, 1.28M)

Post body

oh fuck you then.
youtube.com/watch?v=MQmrChMHfr0

Attached: 1552132194540.jpg (634x435, 50K)

He’s not wrong

praying for you both mate

Post body

Let’s see the full twink tattoo

Sorry to hear user

Ah there always one , the one that cant help himself from giving people the benefit of his world reknowned advice. Fuck knows how i would have got through the day without that, guess i better not look ungrateful for the truly priceless gift that is your advice, wow how fucking blessed am i.

Not giving you free fap material you raging homosexual.
What's it like being a bottom?

Good luck m8

I hope he gets better soon.

It’s a Las Vegas themed half sleeve, what you’re seeing there is an unfinished part of the hotel riviera (RIP)

>wow how fucking blessed am i.
and lucky, don't forget lucky

We don't. Fuck 'em.

Why are you so mogged by me lmfao

He’s done a number on you

You still don't get it, they will never let you go

Hang in there, bud.

Attached: 1537361584152.jpg (720x540, 30K)

Those tats, offt. Got the audition in for love island? Sort it out ffs.

Attached: 1557191301181.jpg (907x624, 69K)

What's the single craziest thing that Tim has ever done?

Attached: construction site.png (581x905, 527K)

I once lied to my work that my dad had a stroke to get a week off. I told him, then he confessed that he told all his neighbors that I’d been in prison so he could laugh when they ducked away from me when I said hello to them or whatever

You envy me for having sex lmfao

Where does Boris stand on loosening gun legislation?

Brexit serves no purpose apart from bringing in more immigrants from outside the EU, rather than teaming up with the culturally similar nations of Europe.

>INDIA has said it will demand easier access for its citizens to migrate to Britain as part of a post-Brexit free trade deal.
thesun.co.uk/news/5994207/india-to-demand-easier-migration-to-the-uk-for-brexit-free-trade-deal/

Is that what Brexiteers want? Loads more non-EU immigrants?

Attached: brexit.jpg (1550x905, 539K)

Christ mate

not a chance. he's a one-nation (centrist) tory at heart, don't believe his right wing posturing.

Based dad.

Anyone have a youtube video of David screaming DIVISSIIOONNNNNN!!!!!? Need that shit, surely someone has youtubeified it.

Doesn't effect me so don't care

Well. When it was just a tax farm for the royals, your country was the greatest on the planet, now your son is named muhammad. Has all of britain forgotten who their father was?

Attached: 026B6059-EDFD-42F1-8CA2-57F14709581F.jpg (775x1003, 757K)

It's fucking gay

>We rightly have some of the strictest gun laws in the world. I believe that legitimate ownership and use should come with robust levels of responsibility too. Changing these laws is not a priority.
farminguk.com/news/boris-johnson-s-stances-on-farming-and-rural-issues_53525.html

>You envy me for having sex lmfao
i'm scared to imagine what that was like

Dam, why did we allow this retarded gun legislation be passed

Even if that were true, You realise you can have sex for like £30? Friend showed me a website, If those picture are real and myself single, I'd be hitting 10+ a week if it were something I wanted to do?

Yay Boobs

James I?

A couple hand gun shootings.

I’ve mogged you lad
Incel

Brad, your pic is a Norman. You are completely out of your depth.

A bit reductionist don't you think?