Why do so many people shit on the US Coast Guard?

Of all the branches of the US military, they actually do a useful job with search and rescue, kill smugglers, rescue whales (and tourists looking like whales) and when there is war they also ship out and take heavy fire from enemy combatants.

What gives?

Attached: 4C19580D-F56E-4570-9CC5-8EBB394BD75C.jpg (740x465, 79K)

Puddle pirates.

Because all they do is pull over private citizen boaters and write tickets for not having enough of the right kind of flares, after they toss your boat for illegals and drugs.

Flares are important when boating.

You didn't have to put your name in the name field, dumb ass newfag.

Attached: 1537448763815.gif (414x382, 3.07M)

If you are looking at the military from a welfare perspective, the Coast Guard is the best.

>Why do so many people shit on the US Coast Guard?
Navyfag here. I don't shit on them. Coasties are OK in my book.

Attached: 1554293501831.jpg (720x570, 81K)

based boomer

Not gonna lie, I thought the USGC was fake and gay until I saw this.

Attached: ezgif-4-1f11ea2fda38.jpg (760x428, 34K)

Why the sub didn't just submerge???

Attached: 1519395944897.jpg (300x170, 4K)

Who shits on the coast guard? They're like the fire department of the armed forces. No one who has ever been in a boat miles of shore has any problem with them, and everyone else doesn't matter.

oy vey

typical wetback build quality.

It's a semi-submersible. They have a snorkle and can't go deeper than that. The top is always just above water.

Litterally no one. They are out there saving lives while others are taking them.

People love at the coast guardies, saying they didn’t get into Marines or Navy or Chairforce.

All branches of the military are shit. Get a real job faggot.

Every branch shits on each other and makes fun of each other. But they all have their job to do. When shit hits the fan they've got each other's backs. It's all just in good fun.

*laugh

Meh, the general public doesn't shit on them. Just edgy fsggots and the usual inter military rivalry where we shit on each other as policy.

The coasties used to be part of the department of transportation whereas the rest of us are department of defense. Now they're Dept Homeland security. So they get made fun of by fellow service members for that.

>What gives?
we're pirates by nature, conservatives, we believe in open markets like pirates do