Time's running out

Time's running out.
The end of the world is almost here.

Repent and pray to Jesus. Ask Him to forgive your sins, accept his sacrifice and Him as your Lord.
Even if you don't believe, pray and ask Him "If this is true, please save me Jesus and guide me to you"

I've already seen His return in a prophetic dream. He appeared in the heavens and people started singing
a beautiful song. His people were wearing white gowns.

Reminder:
- DON'T believe in a possible fake alien landing
- DON'T believe the antichrist who will settle in the third temple
- DON'T accept the mark of the beast
- DON'T believe in the coming one world religion
- DON'T belive in the catholic church, they're gonna align with the satanic agenda

Bless you all.

Attached: jesuslamb.jpg (1651x2200, 614K)

Matthew 24:36-44
No One Knows That Day and Hour

36 “But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son,[a] but the Father only. 37 For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, 39 and they were unaware until the flood came and swept them all away, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Then two men will be in the field; one will be taken and one left. 41 Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one left. 42 Therefore, stay awake, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. 43 But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what part of the night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

Jesus loves me, he is going to save me even if I do believe in dumb shit

2 Thessalonians 2
The Man of Lawlessness

2 Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, 2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. 3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

5 Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6 And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

I'm already here you faggot

>Repent and pray to Jesus
amen.

The NSA, CIA, DEA, and ATF are unconstitutional. The FBi is constitutional but corrupt beyond saving. Abolish all 3 letter agencies.

Attached: 20190806_143919.png (494x494, 452K)

Nah, bro. He got punked out 2,000 yrs ago and if he's still alive then he has been hiding like a bitch ever since. I don't worship losers who are crucified.

This majority brown left-wing Jewish religion will definitely save us from the brown people, the left-wingers, and the Jews.

How is it left-wing and Jewish?

Bless you op

Attached: 5.jpg (1684x1463, 91K)

No man knows the hour, no man know the minute,
No man knows the second, of when it happen will.
No man knows the hour, no man knows the minute,
No man knows the second Lord, only time will tell

In Matthew it is written, that Judgement Day shall come
But truly, of it no man knows the hour
And neither do the angels, and neither does the Son
Who with the Father then shall wield almighty power.

No man knows the hour, no man know the minute,
No man knows the second, Lord, of when it happen will.
No man knows the hour, no man knows the minute,
No man knows the second Lord, only time will tell, yes
Only time will tell!

holy bump

Jesus jerks off dogs. He waits until 2-3am on a Wednesday night, and quietly slips out his back door, and in his backyard he eases himself over the fence into his neighbors yard. Creeping through the darkness guided by the pale yellow beam of a penlight, he approaches his neighbor's doghouse. Once he gets close enough for the dog to hear him, the german shepherd-boxer mix emerges from the doghouse, tail wagging. He knows what is about to happen.

Jesus crouches next to the dog and cradles the dog's massive sheath in his hand, gently gripping. The dog's breathing quickens and it begins to bump it's hips as jesus rocks his hand back and forth. Jesus groans in ecstasy as the dog's thrusting intensifies, and loud dog grunts fill the night air and jesus's other hand begins rubbing his small penis through his jorts. The dog latches onto jesus' upper arm with it's front legs and the dog begins jackhammering the air, his massive swollen erection flopping freely as jesus grips the huge red knot. gouts of hot sour dog semen launch into the moist night air in steaming loops and jesus adds to the grunting as he approaches orgasm. jesus's leg shivers as he unloads the holy ghost into his underroos. Satiated, cowardly jesus scurries back to his trailer to clean himself in his ugly yellow stand up shower. The dog stands there in the dark, confused but satisfied.

That's what jesus does.

Jesus does that.

Jesus loves the way farts smell. Jesus loves stinky farts.

Attached: satanrimjob.jpg (531x500, 51K)

Jesus Christ is my only and true messiah!

Acts 2:17
"'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

I will pray for you.

Majority of its adherents are hard left-wing. You're also unworthy of further discussion if you don't know the Jewish origins of this Jewish cult.
You're also likely the same Swede spamming anti-white rhetoric in other threads.

Americans see everything though a left wing/right wing lense

Is this from the talmund?

Attached: 12-2.jpg (715x478, 46K)

Jesus Christ can bow down and suckle upon my testicles.

Hi, I’m right here. Being the Antichrist sucks

Trust me, I am not. Iirc, 6% of Jow Forums users are Swedish. We're not all the same.

And no, it's origins are not Jewish. The Jews of today are not the same Jews as described in the Bible, the tribe of Mose, David and Salomon. About the left-wing accusation, what is so left-wing about a religion which denounces sex before marriage and sodomy as SINS, as morally poor actions, against God?

God bless you brother

I too have been reborn and saw a bright glowing glimmering light that quickly appeared and dissipated in less than a second. Just enough for me to see him but for nobody else to see him. It was outside of my house. I have found God again

Attached: image_1.png (777x572, 192K)

Maybe

Attached: 5918dca870088be4fbbee1033ad82618f25cd93804cff638994c6aba927aa50c.jpg (998x1134, 346K)

Attached: 12.png (736x450, 111K)

Reminder Satan himself can appear as an angel of light, do not be deceived.

Glad to hear it. Bless you too user.

So what I saw was the devil? We were talking about how drugs and other evil things had put my older cousins in a trance and they were screwed (we believe one of our cousins had been bewitched), we were talking about God and how he was real and how we shouldnt stray to the evil and occult and we would never do that. Thats when it appeared. So you think it was an angel of light aka satan? Aww man :( but why would he show himself to us when we are trying to find God and talking against him? Maybe he was trying to persuade us that his realm is real? I just dont understand.... So I didnt see Gods light.... Sigh... It seemed so real and it was a perfect heavenly glow

Bumping in the name of the lord

Who knows what it was. But know that Jesus is always with you if you are His own.

John 20:29
Then Jesus told him, "Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."