Why are the Chinese like this?

Why do they do like this? The Chinese are some kind of very horrible vermin. Everything they produce in China is shit (chit) and they even treat eachother like pest. What can we do to prevent them from coming to our countries?

Attached: Kines.webm (720x408, 1006K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldfgEJpIgKM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4588130/Passenger-crashes-bus-grabbing-driver-s-steering-wheel.html
youtu.be/NgGLFozNM2o
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-32638047
edition.cnn.com/2011/10/17/world/asia/china-toddler-hit-and-run/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what's going on in that webm

Hive mind. Surprisingly, even niggers show more emotion. But that is what makes them dangerous; they are ruthless and will stop at nothing to achieve their goals. Even if it means polluting their environment like they are doing currently, or editing their genes.

What part about "bug people" do you not understand? They are literal sociopaths.

Attached: Kinesfamilj.webm (720x404, 765K)

Wow. That guy is going to have a nice hot layer of hell, full of people kicking his ass daily.

>what's going on in that webm

Chinchong decides to take the whole bus for a drive down a cliff. I have tried to find a news link but didn't find any.

2017. They probably never reported it in the first place.

Tldr:
>having to pay for the bus fare
>fuck you capitalist pig

demoralized by decades of communism, same thing the elites want for western nations.

>the little kid getting up, in shock
Damn...

Never go on a bus in China.
youtube.com/watch?v=ldfgEJpIgKM

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4588130/Passenger-crashes-bus-grabbing-driver-s-steering-wheel.html

we are literally turning into china.

>Posted this from made in China device.

Unbelievable. Can you imagine growing up after that? Fuck everyone.

Yes, because the hive mind can make things quicker without normal human needs.

Your logic is the same tier as "whites stole all inventions from blacks"

>Never go on a bus in China.

Why the hell not? This guy is clearly having the time of his life.

Attached: good time in chinese bus.png (814x432, 622K)

That guy was about to have a bowel movement and didn’t want the other passengers to suffer his stench. Toobad he didn’t make it.

Vote Trump

Attached: 1549307204147.png (1200x628, 695K)

I'm normally emotionless to these rekt webms.

But that little kid..... Damn, feels bad man.

I noticed an increase in low quality rekt threads on this board. Is this because of the 8ch refugees?

that kid is gonna grow up to be Chinese Batman

Fuck. This is why these sociopaths are a danger. Yes chinks can't drive, but fucking hell he could have gone back to check on the people he just FUCKING ran over.

Imagine defending the insectoids. I guess those communist roots run deep, also Russians seems also to be of the same stock like the Chinese - no interest in helping their own countrymen/environment but instead it's all about "me! me! me!".

Chinese buses are pretty scary in the first place. The drivers drive like crazy and the roads are not great so you will not stay in your seat. They don't know how to operate the ventilation system or AC either. I've been on both private and public buses and it was the same thing - condensation running down the windows because.
They're insanely cheap tho..

Chinks are not human and should never be treated as such

And then you will say how based individualism is

My dad always said never trust a slant eye. He was not wrong.

To keep the Chinese out of your country, stop selling it to them.

"Mom said it's my turn to play!"

Nah I just think both Russia and China are very shitty countries. But clearly communism made both the Russians and the Chinese to value each others lol

You are just jealous. China nowdays is literally a nationalist dream.
>Ethonostate
>Economic miracle
>Jewtube banned
>No shitskins
>Mudslims in gulags

>China
>Ethonostate
LOL

ME! ME! I WANA DRIVE!

>air pollution
>facial recognition everywhere
>social credit score to keep insects in line
>no respect for animals
>everyone wants to escape to the white man in either USA, Europe or Australia
>many factories need suicide nets outside the windows so that insectoids do not commit suicide
>overpopulated

The Chinks are really living the dream

this one gets me every single time :(

That looks comfy as fuck..

Stop buying their shit.
I know that is kind of easier said than done, as everything seems to be manufactured in china these days. But you can at least think twice, is this shitty gadget something that i really need? The answer is probably "No".

> muh air pollution, save animals, factory bad
Fuck off greenJW cuck

Anyone got that webm of that insectoid baby being smashed in China and everyone just ignores it? I have seen two videos that are like that.

russians are even more soulless than chinks

Ah I already have you in my collection. Nice VPN though.

>air pollution
It has gotten a lot better, hasn't it? There was a constant haze when I was in Shanghai earlier this year, but I didn't notice it otherwise. I'm sure it will still kill you and all, but it was not like the meme pictures you see.
The rest is probably true though. Cameras everywhere. I saw facial recognition used as access control as well.

Doubt it's a Russian. Probably a chink using a VPN.

I can't.
Wait, what? Perhaps I can...

Attached: chinese baby smashed evryone ignores.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

You know how people snap here and shoot someone?

In China they just drive the bus over the cliff. Their incel problem is worse than ours

fuck ;_;

Attached: Chinese Elevator Brutal Accident.webm (626x360, 2.94M)

Man is the steward of the earth. Boil in Hell, Ivan.

Don't worry, someone kidnapped him and gouged his eyes out to steal his corneas a few minutes later. He was left to die.

damn, thats brutal. would have been better if that kid died too.

Attached: 1561112976171.webm (640x352, 761K)

Attached: Fur Farm China.webm (466x358, 2.93M)

Who would have guessed:
People with no reason to live and no power to fix things become suicidal
And if they are angry, they want to take others with them

Not at all. It’s a particular “skill” asians have to put the whole over the individual. Nips have it too, though they are a bit more inventive and slightly more western insofar as industry etc. after being so closely tied with the us post-ww2. But the mentality is similar. Indians are similar too. All these cultures tend to be far less individualistic than the west, less liberty, less free, etc.

China’s only big plus at this point is the population leveraged as a natural resource in the pursuit of higher gdp. No different than steel or oil. That’s it. The chinaman is a commodity, a unit of labor. Don’t ever think to place tech or business acumen on them though because of said “productivity.” That’s a huge mistake. China is the worlds dirty factory floor... for now. It’ll be Vietnam, Malaysia, etc next.

Sure the Chinese can make our cheap shit for now. I could care less the impact on their society as it’s a choice they have collectively made, and reinforce.

some nigger is recording a monitor with their phone because they can't into video editing

Wtf was he doing to those kids

>look at this silly video, the Chinese aren't a threat!
How many years will this continue? This only gives a false sense of security to retards and Americans

diddling, kissing... what dyou think?

youtu.be/NgGLFozNM2o

China is the rat experiment times 1 billion percent

Fuck off from my country you subhuman insect

It's not culture, but their neuroanatomy. Empathy is impossible for them, they are missing that part of their brain.

Attached: China Biker crushed by falling wall 4Ch.webm (360x640, 2.36M)

And now that you see what they will do to their own people imagine what they'll do to some that's non chinese.
It might take me this threads life span but I have a screenshot of an article talking about how they convinced africans to let chinese doctors castrate them for a small amount of money so they could use the harvested testicles in a supplement.

Fuck those slant eyed cunts, worse than muslims.

What the fuck how bad of a driver you have to be to not hit them? jesus fucking christ retarded driver

Chinks should be banned from driving

He's not even raping her, what the fuck is he even doing?

None got those webm of the killed insectoid child?

Attached: dis.webm (482x434, 2.76M)

the kid probably died at the next intersection

Insane. I had not seen that one before.

Shit they make Albertans look like good drivers

Albertans are mostly white but for some reason have the driving skill of a chink

Like asians are smart and all, but they have ZERO common sense.

I think it's this you watched or maybe it's one where it's on the bus, kid annoys guy until he chimps out

Attached: kid.webm (320x240, 1.47M)

So wrong on so many levels.

Omfg I literally would cut off an arm to slow roast that motherfucker.

And then the other motherfucker that walked by and watches

F

Glad the kid lived. Also interesting that a Chinese adult can't knock out a 2yo with one blow. Or 30...

bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-32638047

:(

Attached: chinked.png (768x1024, 836K)

Russia, the eternal race traitor, strikes again.

Selling out Europe for a taste of that mongoloid dick.

He did it on purpose you fucking naive bong.

The chinese are the people with the most accumulated anger/stress on the planet, they live in a literal open air prison with 24/7 surveillance, there is 1 camera per every 4 citizens (more than 250 million government surveillance cameras) everything they say and do is registered by the most advanced facial recognition software AI and then it counts for their social credit system, which if it's bad enough could stop them from travelling to other countries, buying train tickets or evn getting out of the city they live in. They live also in a completely pointless, atheistic existence where their only purpose in life is to live like an insect and work for the hive until they die.

It's natural that some people just can't handle this pressure and they just randomly chimp out.

Attached: 1526064525169.webm (1280x720, 1.75M)

Yeah, this webm was one of the two that I have seen of children being hit by cars and then ignored by multiple insectoids. No wonder that the chinks, just like the niggers and arabs, want to come and live in our countries.

it's the onions diet

>A TODDLER who was twice run over by vans and ignored by passers-by on a busy street in southern China has died a week after the accident, and following days of bitter soul-searching in the country.

>Chinese toddler Wang Yue, 2, was walking up a quiet lane in Guangdong Province when she was hit by a white van last week.

I would've reacted the same way.

Collectivism clearly hasn't panned out well for you, Chiangkaikovsky.

Looks like the bus driver is wearing a hair piece. He even tries to put it on before the screen goes black.

Attached: 1477625195515.jpg (300x299, 18K)

Dude man, are you seeing the same shit we are? Of course you are, but since you're Tajik you see it as an improvement.

based

Not China, moron

>Toddler, 2, killed after being hit by van moments after letting go of mum's hand
>The toddler, identified as Elmer Jeremias Torres, was rushed to a hospital in Honduras with severe injuries but died hours later

Rot in hell, insect.

He was having a panic attack and wanted to signal the driver that he wants to get off the bus.

I shit you not, this was really the court defense in a similar case over here and the sandnigger actually won, "no indication there was a genuine attempt to kill or injure other bus passengers" even when he tried to steer it on a oncoming bus.

"In recent years, assisting victims in traffic accidents or other emergency situations has become controversial in China. In an attempt to cover costly medical expenses, several senior citizens, injured in accidents that were their own fault, turned against people who helped them at the scene by suing the good Samaritans for compensation, according to state media."

edition.cnn.com/2011/10/17/world/asia/china-toddler-hit-and-run/index.html

Lol they insects are fucking insane. Imagine if someone helped me here in Sweden and then I go on and sue them... Fucking hell.