We’ve gone too far

Guys it’s time to think about our shitposting because we’re starting to cause effects on real world I mean we are behind all the mass murders that have happened and I’m starting to get the idea that you’re actually trying to ignite a race war and not just memeing

Pic relate

Attached: 77AC4FE8-35EE-4004-B0C9-C7EF0576850D.jpg (667x346, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qzj4gHuH2LA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kys fag, now get out their and protect the white race.

>starting to cause
newfag.

>I mean we are behind all the mass murders that have happened

Attached: 1549817381446.png (780x784, 635K)

Jow Forums is a board of peace now you just mosey along

Attached: 958c1dec8cef2e03be90096659b186d2173293b642dec9033a088465577a7945.png (533x515, 414K)

Look it was fun at first like making fun of Jews and posting pepes but these are symbols for real world hatred

We are the catalyst for terrorism

Does that not make you think fuck I need to stop

>our
>we're
>we
Fuck right off tranny, You are not part of the group

Attached: DiscordTranny.jpg (1177x892, 296K)

Shareblue wasting money again. Just give it directly to the niggers, at least it will fuel some gang violence

Attached: 1560270339360.png (956x706, 805K)

just 4u

Attached: c7356ebe.jpg (700x979, 91K)

Some on this board would argue we haven't gone far enough.

The West is falling, you think now is the time to act timid? Prepare yourself for the future, because everything is going to get worse in the coming years. Don't believe me? Just look at how bad things have become since 2010, now imagine 2030. Stock up.

>I’m starting to get the idea that you’re actually trying to ignite a race war and not just memeing

youtu.be/qzj4gHuH2LA

Attached: massshooters2019.jpg (1902x2048, 725K)

>Kys fag, now get out they're and protect the white race.
ftfy

Feels good to finally consider yourself a part of something huh? All your life you were ostracized and ignored. Shunned. Now you feel vindicated with your anonymity. You feel like a badass. Guess what, you’re not. You really need to kill yourself. You have nothing and you never will. Miserable fuckwad

You don't seem to care about all the wars and countries over thrown too - why are you apologizing for banks and corporations?

dick

its the jews guys. we need to rally together against the real threat.

The day White men start killing even half as much as Niggers do proportionally is the day I believe you OP. Until then you are just another anti-white stooge.

Attached: ClipboardImage(73).png (450x319, 82K)

You don't want to live in a dystopian society where war is life and death waits around every corner?

Gay

We?
There has never been we on this board.
Dont like how some people act here?
Then dont come here.

kek

Ok rabbi

The people in power gain from diverting attention from themselves. Increase conflict between other groups helps them. The MSM pushes racial tensions. It is probably the same type of people behind both "blacked" and "nigger hate" threads here. Mass shootings is for retards. All it does is create more hate towards the group of the shooter and diverting attention from the real criminals in society that run their little pedophile rings, banking cartels, big pharma, arms industries, mass disinformation etc.

>0 white
Strange, I counted otherwise.

>Some on this board would argue we haven't gone far enough.
This

duh everybody knows that

>projecting (((memeflag)))
lel

> We.

Yeah you democratic shills who fight for anti-bill of rights actions and constantly are funded to make psy-ops.

now fuck off fedshill.

>I’m starting to get the idea that you’re actually trying to ignite a race war and not just memeing

wait, you really think that people here are just to have fun and are not serious?
are you fukcing retarded?

Attached: 9a7ca28761ad7a577d70d6bac1579fdf.jpg (1080x1212, 142K)

We are here to have fun and eat popcorn when the world burns.

Your point is, sweetie?

When empires stagnate, they crumble. 'Twas ever thus. Parasites and vermin infest the carcass, and soon there's little left but a few place-names.

Kek is a god of the darkness, but it is the darkness that has to come before the light. We will burn the decadent wreckage of the old world, and see our true future by the light it gives. Did you think this was going to be comfy? Did you think it would be like everything else in your life, handed to you with a napkin?

At some point soon, you will have to choose between serfdom, and standing up for what you believe to be good, and right, and true. I hope when that time comes you're smart enough to make the right choice and strong enough to follow through.

Otherwise, get used to fighting the rats for the scraps your masters leave you.

samefed I said git

Attached: 1479205753730.jpg (563x563, 26K)

>a couple of shootings
>concern trolling
Fuck off there hasn't been enough.

You're right, Agent Dick. It wasn't your constant, anti White, anti Western Culture, BLACKED, kike propaganda of the last 100 years behind this final, inevitable response that, frankly, everyone is surprised took this fucking long. Blaming us is obviously part of your Bolshevik bullshit. Labelig us "NAZIS!" for the past few years was an blatant set up for what you have done in every phony war for the past 6000 years. Flooding our borders with a foreign horde invasion is an ancient tactic.
I could go on. You fuckers glow.
Do you really think we're all this fucking stupid, nigger?
We're coming for you. Yes that's a threat, Mr. Fed fuck traitor. I have every Right to call you out. You can't use your bullshit fear tactics to silence me.
I'm riding these sites raw dog too. Send a few vans for me, niggers. My entire property is wired up to send your Waco assault across the internet if you dare.
You started this shit. You're fucking shameful trying to put the blame on us so your mob of morons does your dirty work for you, cowards.
How many ways will you be held accountable for ALL this shit?
Make no mistake, you horrid plague on humanity.
We are coming in the millions all over the World, and you can't stop it.
Sleep well.

Attached: 415ce346cbb57d3edc1e8da4312510b99f09dba78bd771a144440dc0d9e37f12.jpg (255x253, 11K)

>samefagging

All we do is give people the truth. What individual people do with this knowledge is on themselves.

I personally don't think terrorism is a valid tactic considering how alienating it makes your political views, but remember the people who are doing these shootings already feel alienated. They have nothing to lose.

If these people had hope for a better tomorrow, we wouldn't have these shootings.

What we do need to understand though is not everyone who comes into contact with our views and ideology doesn't necessarily have good impulse control.

Everyone here is friendly and plays nice. You must be mistaking Jow Forums for some other board.

the smart response to alienation is to take action collectively

killing a bunch of Hispanics in a Wal-Mart is not smart

killing a bunch of Muslims in a mosque is not smart

Normies see this and are horrified while a small gang of social rejects hangs out on imageboards encouraging each other to do something violent for a few days of cheap lulz

>the truth

nice way to say brainwashing you faggot

any talking point taking from places like these is instantly dismantled in minutes

if anyone here unironically supports the views espoused then you're literally defending your elite masters who try to indoctrinate the rest of us to kill each other while ignoring the systemic problems created by the elite masters

I'm not actually angry at blacks. They really don't do anything that white people wouldn't do if we had an IQ of 85 and were poor as shit.

I'd want to live in a country of 100+ IQ people that gave me welfare too.

What I'm angry about is that Western political elites see people as interchangeable economic units, and fuck the demographic consequences of importing millions of people.

Even in the case of Australia where we're argubly being flooded by Indians/Asians moreso than others, it's still a fucking travesty.

You really do sound like a woman. Go away lol some of us have great lives & thicc wives but we just love watching you weak faggots squirm and cry everytime something happens that gets blamed on us

so your main grievances lie with neo-liberalism. better become a Nazi and support ushering in a new era of neo-fascism

Too much hypocrisy to even begin. Yet you swallow your mainstream masters shit whole

I'm sorry m8 but opposition to mass migration rests upon crime statistics, wage stats, housing prices, etc etc.

It's government figures.

All of the data points towards mass migration being a tool of the elites to enrich themselves and destroy our society as our parents and grandparents knew it.

Australia and New Zealand are just a drop in the bucket population wise. Within 1 generation we can easily be out populated.

no think, only action.
low drag, high speed.

Attached: 1531730845376.jpg (657x527, 244K)

Humans just can’t take the heat. It’s either you kill yourself for being a fag or take everyone down who called you a Jew in the first place.

wut?

Attached: 1530144539998.png (744x720, 340K)

fuck anyone who thinks those gay skull masks are cool. those come from zog pigs who invaded iraq. no one on the alt-right should ever use that mask under any circumstances. it's a symbol of zog.

FUCK ZOG MASK FAGGOTS.

>can't argue against it

my point exactly

if you want to live in a society like your grandaddy did then the first thing we need to get rid of is the internet

siege fags are your best friends lol

Neo-liberalism only works so far as the economic goodies keep being produced. That is it's main claim to fame.

When the host population no longer feel as if they are best being served by MUH FREE MARKETS and MUH INTERNATIONAL TRADE, they will choose something radically different.

how do we 'effortpost' without killing people?

Fuck off kiwi, hopefully your faggot govt does such a good job banning you from the internet that you’ll never be able to post on here ever again.

Kek is the bringer of the light. But yes, it was never going to be a walk in the park

Attached: 5fae07e881266fa15e9fd6554f99075822ee65111cea953f530016c93e8e6e0e.jpg (670x864, 52K)

>punished tucker wrests control over the airwaves
Holy shit that would be based

fuck you newfag.

Jow Forums is truth. dry your fucking pussy

We dindu nuffin

and yet you blame Hispanics in Walmart

curious

i now see why you lost the war on emus

No they have gone to far!
Julian Assange!

No one cares about the Why Trace

>if you want to live in a society like your grandaddy did then the first thing we need to get rid of is the internet

I'm talking demographically, not technologically.

My grandfather is still alive and he was poor as shit growing up, but then again this was in the 30s and 40s in rural Australia.

The difference between the immigration policy of today's politicians and that of BOTH political parties in Australia until the 1960s is night and day.

And the funny thing is: the white Australia policy wasn't dismembered by the lefties, it was dismembered by the free market types letting in former asian subjects of the British Empire for education and business.

If your entire life is just the pursuit of trade, you'll end up a biege blob of a people.

Even if we didn't exist this kind of thing would still happen possibly at higher rates. I'm personally amazed given the circumstances of modern life that not only is there more shootings but also more assassinations and acts of sabatoging infrastructure.

>New Fagland
Herbals in options fil
eld

I don't blame Hispanics.

If I was American I would blame those who allow passage to and thrive off of the cheap, illegal labour.

Replace "black" with "Hispanic"

>we are behind all the mass murders that have happened
speak for yourself
I am, and have always been peaceful

Fuck off rabbi you dumb jew fag

How did you transform into such an accomplished, intense faggot OP? Was it your focus and hard work or had it developed with talent and natural ability?

Shut up, opticscuck.

Y’all are hilarious. I can see why so many are incels.

>That pic

Let's openly discuss treason against the king in the market square by random acts of violence against civilians.

HAHAHA! I LIKE THAT PICTURE! IT'S A CUTE LITTLE KITTY ACTING LIKE HE'S A LITTLE KITTY COWBOY!! SOOOOOO CUTE! HE EVEN HAS A LITTLE KITTY GRIMACE ON HIS LITTLE KITTY FACE! LOOK AT HIS CUTE LITTLE HAT!