Vanilla ISIS

NZ Maori here. Why don't you Vanilla ISIS boys just set up your own ethnostate instead of killing random people? I live on an island in NZ with 250 people, 95% are Maori. We don't sell to whites. Ever. It's that easy and it's legal. Why don't you do that instead of being white devils

Attached: images (13).jpg (320x240, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welcome_to_Leith
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Maori
So you are a nigroid monkey without a culture that came down from a tree?

We outlasted the south by 600 years. Our birthrate is double the white birth rate. We have a future, you're living in the passed

So you're going to stop tattooing your faces and get off welfare, and lead us all to Mars with your 80 IQ? Build some flying cars and a fusion reactor while you're at it.

We are talking about an ethnostate here. Can you stick to the topic? Sounds like your some incel with your head in the clouds

But you don't have your own ethnostate because you've all been BLEACHED by whitey. No pure Maori left so your comment is a bit embarrassing

Your grasp of economics is retarded. The idea is to sell stuff to people not in your group, and avoid buying stuff from them.
The white devil...the ones that brought your people (whom you were all killing in tribal wars) up to the modern age. It is literally impossible for your people to develop computers and the internet. Yet you use it.

Why don’t you stop being a monkey for a second so that we can actually establish said “Ethnostate”

You posted this once already island nigger

Bruv, all your gibs that you Maoris get wouldn’t exist if it weren’t for Whitey

>Fosters

Attached: images.jpg (384x384, 22K)

Based Cunt

>living in the passed

It really shows his 80IQ

Attached: 1E596862-6788-47CB-8AFB-EB964F968F78.jpg (189x292, 9K)

What a cope. You know that whites can never make an ethnostate because you will betray each other as soon as the price is right. White boomers will sell their childrens inheritance for luxury cruises and expensive retirement homes

>white peoples default behavior is to Jew each other over, even at the expensive of white children

why are white people worth defending again?

Don't you have drugs to sell and a wife to beat?

No, thats the pakistanis who are surrounding you even now

I love walking around our Island, and being surrounded by my people, and only my people

Cope

I dont expect anything from you, chang

It has been tried

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welcome_to_Leith

it's just a much different dynamic when white people try to do it

That would be a good idea except if we did it the Jews would be rolling tanks within the week. They'd call it a 'compound' and claim that we were raping children in there. Even the whiff of autonomy scares the crap out of then.

If you try to set up a racist community all passive aggressive like, like what you guys do, you get infiltrated and destroyed. See what happened to the South.

Non-whites are free to do all this stuff, and they do, because they aren't a threat.

I am to believe Maoris use the internet? Fuck outta here

TENEI TE TANGATA PU'RU-HURU

WHY THE FUCK ISN'T THE WHOLE OF EUROPE THE WHITE ETHNOSTATE YOU DUMB FUCK?
BECAUSE IT FUCKING SHOULD BE.

Based

I bet you’re doing your routine Haka to calm yourself down

So basically, You're racist.

No you're not.
To be fair Cobb wasn't exactly cordial and low key.

oh, yeah, Cobb is an idiot and his plan was poorly executed. I didn't want to write a whole bunch about it, but I consider the incompetence of the average white nationalist to be part of the dynamic that I mentioned

guys, don't be rude to him. I have visited his island, and he is a great and respected elder among the Mauri people.

Attached: elder.jpg (1016x1365, 486K)