High standard of living

>High standard of living
>Free healthcare
>Low crime rate
>Free college
>Pretty nature and cities
Why does Jow Forums hate us so damn much?

Attached: sverige_flagga__0.gif (530x331, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>High standard of living

you stole their favourite nigger

>niggers
>double niggers
>sand niggers
>communist niggers
>trans child nigger faggots

Gee I dunno

STOP DRINKING CUM

Attached: 1546653679595.jpg (639x615, 37K)

>Free

I hate us for what we have done to our beautiful country. "We" gave it away to fucking monsters.

Paid MSB shill. Fuck you nigger

Should Americans trust any data and crime statistics coming from any European country at this point?

It’s really strange how London suddenly stopped being as dangerous as New York City right after that article was posted and then you had that scandal in Netherlands where their foreign minister tampered with crime statistics to make native Dutch look more violent than refugees and immigrants.
It seems like euros are hiding significant details about what it’s actually like living in their countries.

>Low crime rate
>Rape capital of Europe

* Rape capital of Europe
* Explosions and grenade attcks
* Hyper immigrant cuckloving faggots
* Defend Mohammed raping your women.
* Malmö
* Swedecucks inability to vote right wingers into power.
* Wamen can't vote right wing for some reason.

>low crime rate
Grenade attack capital of europe
Rape capital of europe.
Its really amazing you have more rape that the multiculural france that is in the mids of a revolution.

Because your country is the most feminist, and that is saying a lot.

Det är sossarnas fel, hoppas att vi får en M,KD och SD regering efter nästa val

We can’t trust our own data, like how blacks are supposedly only 13% percent of the population but in reality they are like 30%

all of those things

>niggers
>mudslimes
>more niggers and mudslimes
>the most vehement, vocal and self righteous, only competing with USA
>only more of the above

yes, i wonder why you fucking faggot

He unironically thinks (((voting))) will change anything top kek

Attached: brainwash.jpg (648x647, 86K)

How much is the income tax?

add lefties to line 4, im tired

Are you mentaly ill?

Vad föreslår du då din soffpotatis?

Attached: cucked.png (549x653, 143K)

>Sweden. Sweden stands as the number one country with the highest income tax rates on Earth – just over 57%.
Lol here is your free health care faggot
18,800 kronor is 2000 USD
You fucks are poorer then palestinians

You forgot free rape, you mudslime cumtank.

>active rejection of cultural identity
>grenade attacks.
I dont hate you, I pity you for hating yourself.

Oh I forgot. You pay Mohammed to rape your women. Fucking cuck faggots.

There's only one answer. Defeat the ZOG

Attached: V.jpg (696x464, 102K)

I don't, sweden is great.

Nah, a KD, M and SD government would save Sweden

>>Free healthcare
>>Low crime rate
>>Free college
Post tax rate.

Attached: 1561916266838.jpg (250x238, 8K)

Kommer aldrig att hända. Flesta svenskar vägrar att rösta SD. Helt hjärntvättate personer tror att det är ett rasistiskt parti. Sverige suger. Folk i detta land är efterblivna

Back when trump was campaigning he talked about how many rapes there were in Sweden and everyone pretended he was lying. Yet before and in the 3 years since we still see all the articles about people being raped there.
They are just virtue signaling because of the fear of wrongthink.

>low crimerate
Artificially lowered by not defining crimes committed by shitskin refugees as crimes

Yes lowering immigration somewhat is sure to help us!

kill yourself

I have no idea. I visited Sweden recently. it doesn't look anything like the Jow Forums version. I'd rather say that Sweden is the opposite of what Jow Forums posts.

Short awnser is no crime numbers are doktored in the EU.

>Why do you hate us?:(

Because you let foreign niggers rape/murder your women and children. Also you have no pedo laws

I doubt that. They seem to be honest about spics. Niggers are a mess. They die all the time before they're 30-40.

muuh malmö

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-06 The crime situation in Sweden compared to the US, in 4 charts.png (723x1058, 36K)

M, KD och SD har redan 46% om jag inte minns helt fel vilket betyder att de relativt lätt borde kunna vinna nästa val!

>High standard of living
More like high cost of living. Your country is so expensive to live in

>low crime rate
Just because you don't report it doesn't mean it is low sven

Hust think, that is with only a fraction of the blacks we have. Sweden is in for a wild ride.

Rape Capital of Europe
>Low Crime Rate

Attached: ca453a5442c800f797bfb806d3c59d01.jpg (1400x700, 91K)

Good places tend to be expensive to live in.....

Because this happens

Attached: SwedishCulture.jpg (1000x1415, 858K)

You can't compare Sweden and US citys nigger.
There was almost no crime now there num1 in Europe. On rape, grenade crime you name it they got it wat a damn fools these Swedes.

>I spent a few weeks living in a nice hotel in the nicest downtown part of their city so I know what X country is really like guys

There's a common theme here.

Continuing

* Inability to deport rapists
* borders wide open which makes it a candy store for criminals to steal shit from your cunt
* Weakest law in existence. You're practically protected class if you're an immigrant muslim. Meanwhile old Swedish grannies get raided by the police for posting wrongthink on the internet for witnessing the horror that's happening to your shithole.
* Censor crime stats related to immigrants which makes it extremely hard to have a sober discussion about the failed immigration policies
* Consensus culture. You're not allowed to criticize the failed immigration without getting shunned and labeled a racist.

Swedistan is a dystopian nightmare.

>Why does Jow Forums hate us so damn much?
ignorant bootlicking envy, nothing more

The only things I hate about Sweden are that non-North European subhumans are allowed to come in and that race traitors are not gassed

Literally 0% of that is true or right. You have clearly never been to Sweden.

Humoring Swedecucks:

Imagine if the rest of the world adopted Sweden’s policy of gibs and high taxes... and it works somehow. Why the fuck would anyone want to live in that fucking shithole at that point?

>sun comes out for 3 months and rest of the year is dark
>live in a fucking commie block
>everyone sucks cock

Literally 100% is true and you're a muslim loving nigger.

Attached: 1552111271221.jpg (471x388, 14K)

Should be noted that most rape in Germany in Scandinavia is all about nonwhite subhumans raping other nonwhite subhumans

Not a Dane but have lived here for 3.5yr. I can’t believe how different Danes are to Swedes. They have no sense of humour and are so self centred/lack self awarenes and just rude to be honest. Obviously not all but if there is a dickhead yelling and screaming in a bar or complaining in a restaurant it’s almost always a Swede. Wish they honestly never built the bridge.

((((((((((M)))))))))))) (((KD))) och (SD)

LOL cope it's tru even where iam from cops show up ad your door if you post rong think on social media.

Jealous Americans. We know your country is way better than our shithole but most of us can’t admit it.

>raped to death by shitskins
You missed one, Sven.

Vad? En konservativ regering skulle vara jätte bra för Sverige. Mycket bättre än en Sosse regering

Jealousy.

Attached: PerceivedDiversityRatio.png (868x3321, 291K)

Based Israel with the logic

What did those nukes do to japan?

>GIVE ME A N
>GIVE ME A I
>GIVE ME A G
>GIVE ME A G
>GIVE ME A E
>GIVE ME A R
>GIVE ME A S

There you go

where are you from

Ah för (((((((((((M))))))))) och (((KD))) bryr sig så mycket om invandring. Har du redan glömt att de regerade i 8 år? Och (SD) böjer sig fram mer och mer för (((vänster))) logik. Snackade ju om pride för någon månad sen.

You imported more shitskin migrants per capita than any other European country and your leaders bragged about it. That type of behavior is frowned upon here

Attached: 1564877607833.jpg (500x483, 33K)

>You imported more shitskin migrants per capita
Wrong, see: ()

Because you’re not defending those things

>That type of behavior is frowned upon here
>here

>40%+ of American Whites voted for a subhuman monkey twice

Give it a generation and ask again.

M bryr sig mycket om invandring nu för tiden samma sak med KD. M är ett väldigt annorlunda parti nu jämfört med vad de var för 10 år sedan mannen. En röst på M SD eller KD är det bästa alternativet varesig om du vill erkänna det eller inte

Håll käften någon gång din jävla boomer. Moderaterna importerade mer invandrare än något annat parti.

Samma människor sitter i (((((((((M))))))) styrelsen som då. (((KD))) har mer unga människor som jag kan tro faktiskt ändrat på partiet. (SD) är det enda alternativet. Men de kommer blir korrupta innan de hinner göra tillräckligt för Sverige. De håller ju redan på o vrider o vänder sig.

Australia

Det är inte samma parti som då
M har ändrats mycket och de och SD var de enda partierna som röstade emot högre anhöriginvandring! Igen en konservativ regering är det enda hoppet för Sverige så om du bryr dig om ditt land rösta M, KD eller SD

No, I was with two girls I met in Spain a year ago. Social rights are well above the European average, everything else looks a lot like any other country in Europe: free healthcare and the streets are clean. Sweden is ok for work and the streets seemed pretty safe to me.

Yeah, I've read a lot of news about rapefugees and rapes but I suppose they are always volunteers and people who are going to help them. negroes don't live in the normal, downtown streets.

OOGA BOOGA, WHERE DA WHITE WIMMIN AT?

Attached: 138467013614572687.jpg (1000x700, 211K)

We don’t hate you, we want you to take back your country. I’m Norwegian and Irish
>muh 56%
And I just want the lands of my fathers to prosper.

you're country has faced a demographic death spiral. in just 6 years your population has become 10 % of your entire popuaton. in another 10 years it'll be 20 and in another it'll be 40
(As muslim populations seem to double in all countries they are in)
You had it all and have gladly thrown it away.
Your beautiful intelligent people somehow started to hate themselves.

this

You keep importing various breeds of nigger

Attached: grenade attacks sweden.png (440x306, 11K)

Total non sequitur, plus that's a meaningless metric. Try again faggot

Du är vad som är fel på Sverige. Häng dig.

>that's a meaningless metric
Wanna elaborate, nigger?

För att jag vill ha en konservativ regering istället för en liberal sosse regering...

Read OP's question you illiterate prick

I want to marry a Swedish foid thats all. I'm pure enough

>low crime rate
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

Attached: 1551283825.png (512x512, 208K)

Pretty funny coming from a crooked teeth ugly britfag whose country is more overrun by both niggers and goat fucking sand niggers than Sweden.
>looks at America
>mass shootings are a regular occurrence
>country is literally filled with chimpanzee ghetto niggers in every major city
I get taxed 24% on my pay check
That’s because the majority are people who have never left their moms basement let alone travel out of country. Most of the amerimutts don’t even own a passport

Attached: D124312D-860B-44FF-ACFE-9E3AE5195F9A.jpg (233x318, 30K)

>totally not a cherry-picked metric, who doesn't go straight to grenade attacks when inspecting crime rate?

I iwant to marry a iSwedish foid thats all. I'm pure enough

You're basically California, but colder.

Also your women are not the impressive looking,maybe in 70's,italian women are far more qt.

Attached: 1560205291577.png (1400x1630, 163K)

bunch of nigger loving fags