>1.6 million subscribers in 2 weeks
>Hoards of bots shilling in comments
>Affiliate links in first video
>Corporate Medias wet dream of a content creator
>Has a snake I'm almost certain is named after an old meme
This Jennelle nigger is a literal who
jewtube.com/channel/UCaXEr4t_QBZBk3qlIlc2HRg
archive.is/wZdm9
youtube.com/channel/UC1X9HTMhyL4UpmjgkrN41oQ/community?lb=Ugwa0yrCjv2WNsrZspl4AaABCQ
I probably should have seen this coming but this is a bleak future.
Will Youtube ever die or will it just transition fully into normie media?

Attached: file.png (1997x1087, 2.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

getfans.io/buy-youtube-subscribers
buyyoutubviews.com/
youtube.com/user/marquesbrownlee/videos?view=0&sort=da&flow=grid
youtu.be/1OyCFjdKTJo
youtube.com/watch?v=7IS-wPfdIG8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuckin leaf

Take your vitamins, goy.

irrelevant.

Who tf is this hobo nigger and why is she being promoted by kiketube

>I don't understand something, therefore it must be a conspiracy
Schizo

She’s so cute

Neck yourself prajeet. He's right. I've noticed this as well. Fuck NoseTube.

who cares

Wow, this place is really becoming a shithole.
Just look at the comments above this.
Whatever your intentions are OP, you at least managed to stitch 2 sentences together.

This shit being shilled again, what are you sliding?

So she lives in a van so she can literally ride the cock carousel all over America?

They've been doing this since at least before Nasim shooting. It was the reason she went there shoot them up.

>sweden
>calling THIS place a shit hole

Attached: Eyes up here folks.png (502x463, 223K)

getfans.io/buy-youtube-subscribers

buyyoutubviews.com/

Obviously dick. The "most successful" youtube channels are owned by productions companies just like TV shows.

Youtube Red? Remember that? Youtube will make you a star if you're one of their second party or inhouse productions.

Phillip DeFranco sold his show and is under contract of one of these production houses.

Youtube has been Holllywoodified.

Remember how the owner of Smosh went broke and a bunch of channels disappeared into thin air?

i think this is a marketing stunt for a movie

Youtube wants to be Netflix or Hulu now. They'll probably spin off public youtube into something else.

They want to create the next PewDiePie inhouse or through a second party producer. Totally managed talent like a TV star or cable news opinion show host.

Attached: youtubered.jpg (474x266, 7K)

Yeah looks like an obvious setup, the snake thing is the typical "quirky" and "random" touch a dumb fucking retard normie would come up with. It's like they created a character for a TV series. They obviously promoted her THREE videos to prop her up to 1.5 M subs and 13 M views in one of her videos. She is not that interesting to begin with, especially compared to some other van youtubers.

Attached: 1558320993841.gif (301x240, 931K)

>Take your vitamins

couldn't be more blue pilled

yeah

t.mutt

Attached: fgfgffggfgf.jpg (755x583, 90K)

OP clearly states whats to be understood. Your glowing

no one is forcing you to visit youtube....

I am not sure what is going on so I will conclude by saying nigger.

Name an alternative with equivalent quality and quantity of content. I'll wait.

Well, at least it's not a "take your SSRI's, goy". And given the shit ultra-processed grain-based sugary diets most people eat it's not that bad of an advice.

The thing is, who would put that in her wall? And why would a van be decorated like that, especially given how she was still a completely unknown ytber? You usually start more amateurish and crappy.

Her van reeks of the typical "quirky"-normie setup a group of professionals would come up with, thinking this looks genuine and random and "youtubeish".

Attached: 1554233050136.jpg (411x467, 44K)

You keep making this retarded fucking thread
Everybody has known that youtube does this for years but you seem to be especially triggered by this nigger
You must be her ex bf or some beta orbiter fag

hello glow in the dark nigger

>They want to create the next PewDiePie inhouse or through a second party producer

Attached: poppy.jpg (220x286, 12K)

Thanks for the (you) memeflaggot

Youtube just lost one of its biggest stars in an accident as well. So yes, theyre pushing replacements hard in hopes to migrate those viewers.

What an idiot, you know there were laws against miscegenation in America for most of it's existence? Just because the population make up is 63% white doesn't mean every American is mixed race. How stupid can you be?

Markees brown lee or whatever must have been the first one because I still have no fucking idea who he is

Are you sure it's youtube doing this? What's also fucked up is that it's supposedly about a person living in a van. Are they going to plant ecelebs who live in tents next?

Who?

Is black mirror the most accurate prophecy we have had ?

>nigger
>cute
Pick one.

YouTube pushes specific videos in the "next up" section and sidebar to push people to specific channels and videos that they choose. That's why you see inorganic trends like the "3000 degree knife" and shit take over. It's YouTube employees dong it. Because of the way the algorithm works it's impossible to prove or disprove that YouTube employees change things manually. It's a perfect system for them.

I like him. He does good reviews. He's been around for a long time

who?

Youtube is the new TV

Winner. This isn’t anything new, but it does happen.

>Schizo

Hello Jidf.

It's clearly a psyop. They're trying to see if they can manufacture a star on youtube like they can on TV... like a Karadashian or Honey Boo Boo.

"Will you like this if we make you believe she's popular and gone viral?"

Liza koshy was like this too, so popular but she made like one video a month, maybe

Does anyone believe a negress has the resourcefulness to live comfortably out of a van?

>It's clearly a psyop. They're trying to see if they can manufacture a star on
Lots of new prototypes out there these days.

Attached: 480px-Alexandria_Ocasio-Cortez_Official_Portrait[1].jpg (480x600, 41K)

No shit OP.
Hey did you watch the Idris Elba Hot Ones?
Hey I see you watched a video about fishing here's a video with a pale tranny doing make up tutorials.
Oh you like Dragon Ball Super here's a trap remix of the UI Goku theme because you like nigger music don't you? Of course you do.
Are you watching a video about how to drop a faucet drip? Here's a video from American late night TV bashing Trump.
They push the most asinine faggy shit on the user and try to blame the algorithm when they actively push it into recommendations.

I doubt it if you check his growth statistics its pretty typical rate. I hadn't heard of him either but he checks out. see for yourself youtube.com/user/marquesbrownlee/videos?view=0&sort=da&flow=grid

I dunno I kind of like the algorithm. I watched Alex Jones videos denying sandy hook but then a contrapoints video was next on autoplay and it deprogrammed me from an alt right to a normal person again

Nice viral marketing, shill.

Then he was just used by youtube to shill niggerfying

Duh.
learn to code, faggot. you've had years of run-up to this point, you should have seen this coming. yet you refused to learn to code so you could open your own.
>CRY MOAR

Attached: 1546623569200.jpg (1621x1089, 224K)

you literally had to have a counterpoint video fed to you automatically instead of looking for it yourself? Has YT made us all that lazy and stupid?!

We are formless.

Attached: doomcolonel.png (162x231, 43K)

being viral within 2 weeks?
in 2019?

meh could be a conspiracy theory
or its just 2019 you retard

They also put the blame on the alghrithm whenever people ask anything, like the left leaning recommendations.

They already used the "it's the robot's fault, not ours" excuse so much, it might be an internal joke at this point.

try harder glowy

>watching you tubers
Zoomers are such a fucking disappointment

They have been doing this for a while.

YouTube has been doing this for at least ten years.

Does she unbox toys or fuck a guy in a spiderman costume? Oh, I got it, she a retro game collector, that's ALWAYS COOL

lmao two mutts seething in response to this
saved

btw where is owen benjamin channel

YT is a joke at this point. It's also useless as a video search engine due to the algorithm manipulation they implemented some months ago.
Anything I search for now returns MSM shit results.

Attached: alt platforms.png (640x1317, 234K)

>Getting this butthurt over drawings of fat black people.

Attached: wut.png (698x670, 374K)

Holy shit
They couldn’t have actually picked someone with charisma?
This is shit
youtu.be/1OyCFjdKTJo

i've noticed this too. and they're usually all black. doesn't matter what the content is, either. for example literally every reaction video is page after page of random niggers with fairly new accounts who have 100k subs from nowhere. they're being pushed intentionally into search results for everything. and they all magically have good equipment, nice homes, and have the technological knowledge to run all the multiple softwares needed to make this shit. it's fucking nonsense. i have a friend who's been on youtube 10+ years and has literal no recognition and barely any sub, but his content is fantastic and goes unnoticed because he is white. the second a nigger does the exact same thing, it's instant views. youtube has been rigging the game for years, but now it is overwhelmingly obvious. they want their creators to be on the top search results with their opinions being spouted. and good luck getting anything on trending unless you're a blue haired sjw retard, a make up tutorial whore, or a nigger with a mumble rap video. fuck youtube.

It will stay as a division of KIKE media.

Attached: Utube.jpg (2272x1894, 524K)

this has already been done. and suddenly, you see that these youtube "celebs" have live promos in their bullshit. "blah blah this episode brought to you by fill in the blank company" and its a fucking 2 min ad. integrity is out the window for anyone who does that shit. even AVGN is guilty of it now, and that's a shame because he was a legit trailblazer for what is youtube content.

Its another way to prop-up channels in the future to distract dumb goyim from the big picture. It also pushes smaller channels out of the way. Avoid using JewTube as much as you can leaf. We are in the long-fight now.

I wonder why the fuck this was #1 on trending over a year ago. What the fuck were people thinking? I thought it was a lost MDE skit.

youtube.com/watch?v=7IS-wPfdIG8

It's still absolutely required

thanks god I haven't genuinely used the trending tab in close to a decade now
new fucking website by Jow Forumstards when?
I suggest the name Retube

whaddyahmean? you need to stay hip on the trends in pop-culture to be an accurate societal critic!

Attached: 67155867_2563065710372740_4934561692437708800_n.jpg (590x837, 102K)

Literally just ignore it retard

It is insulting that glows get paid by tax payers.

Nigger

>HEY GUYS YOUTUBE IS BAD AND STUFF ALSO JEWS !
>sure bud,here use vimeo or dailymotion
>NOOOOOO !!! MY FAVOURITE SOÏBOY CONTENT IS ALL ON YERTUBE ! WHERE ELSE CAN I WATCH TWITCH REACTION VIDEOS AND DAILY SHILL VLOGS ?
we need pre-2007 internet to make a comeback ffs,there's like less than 20 websites sharing modern day @.

Attached: 2007yikes.jpg (4576x2000, 1.85M)

at least the snake is cute