Here is two buttons

Here is two buttons.
The red button will wipe all jews out of existence.
The blue button will wipe out all nonwhites on the planet except jews.
You may only press one, attempting to press both will kill you instantly.
Which do you choose?

Attached: 3d_button_templates_dark_red_blue_light_effect_6828730.jpg (573x600, 36K)

all people are jews because adam was a jew.

I’m not gonna press either

Attached: BB866351-6856-4300-8B3A-039FC3BFAA3D.jpg (693x1024, 78K)

Press both anyway because I want to die

If you press the red button then no one will stop you from doing what the blue button does.

Blue. Easy choice.

Who built this and how does it work

Red.

Red. Imagine if resource rich Africa was free of crime and corruption

Red, obviously.

With out the jews shit skins will be easier to eliminate.

I don't get it. These types of experiments are supposed to have both options with downsides.

Hammer that red button.

>Since I'm 1/4 jew, i'm pressing both, because the truth is that I'm a terrible horrible person, oy vey.
Sorry, just kidding, I am 1/4 jew, so I'm gonna make my own button and kill anyone who isn't jewish.
EAT SHIT!

Attached: 4c55e339ef31462e905dc060e9cbfecd.jpg (300x370, 17K)

Red. Fuck the kikes.

I jam OPs fingers on both for being a retard and even asking that question, and then press red.

Both, i will do the worthy sacrifice and THEY WILL WORK YOU DUMB CUNT

Attached: 1553693609135.gif (333x281, 1.67M)

If I press both, will it still kill all the Jews and non-whites?

If so, I'll fucking take one for the team.

>Which do you choose?
Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

im red/blue colourblind.

Blue cuz I hate shitskins and muts more then kikes. Also it would shut all the shills who talk about Asian wifus right the fuck up

Red button ubber alles... We can take off the jews later

red

The answer depends on the status of your dick.

Me for example, a catholic from Croatia with an intact member and historic alliance with nazi regimes that went after jews and gypsies - I don't even have to answer, it's red button by default.

But the jewmerican mutt, enslaved by jews from day 1, made fun of by jews, made cannon fodder by jews, circumcised at birth like a muslim-somali-jews do....he is thinking about which button.

both

Attached: 1527142060757.png (480x454, 333K)

Press one and than the other

Blue button with the hordes of shitskins gone that leaves the white man finally able to deal with the Jew problem

this is only hypothetical and I will say that to ANY AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES that this post is not to be taken seriously. Probably blue because with no pawns to use the circles have no power. If it means sacrificing my chinese cartoons... I must do it.

absolutely based bro! mefukingtoo

Red button without hesitation

Shitskins are fine as long as long as they don't try to invade our countries and impose their culture on us.

I'll go with blue, because Jow Forums spergs are almost exclusively shitskin.

Clarification: pressing one button wil render the other inert.

same, if the boogeymen were gone i'd have no excuses for my personal failings anymore

Only a fool wouldn't pick red.

Better with white ppl and white jews rather than with shitskins

>Which do you choose?
Give both buttons to a jew without context and watch him sweat

Attached: 1549340339079.jpg (782x782, 152K)

You are praising a plagiarized you dumb cunt

a plagiarized what? learn into english, wap

It's spelled, "wop", you hippocrate

Attached: B87DA385-C2FB-4A43-B9EB-EF100977FA1A.jpg (4096x3276, 782K)

I stand corrected

Attached: my bad.png (688x589, 451K)

Why are all frogposters iPhone users?

>hippocrate
keked!

Attached: Juuust perfetto.png (609x478, 335K)

>press both buttons anyways
>sacrifice myself for the greater good
No regerts

Attached: giphy[1].gif (300x225, 1.12M)

This

Attached: Just push that AZ-5 faggot.jpg (379x720, 44K)

If you don't kill the jews, you're falling for the same trap that white men have fallen for for 2000 years.

I press neither.

Attached: LearnFace.jpg (459x352, 54K)

orange

If you don't you a'r a faggot then.

This. Die with a smile on your face knowing you did the best you could.

nah, he's most probably kike

>best you could
that would be an understatement.

smart cat

Attached: 1565014675494.png (200x200, 23K)

I'm part jew as well and it makes my skin crawl knowing what we have let other Jews do all for the sake of destoying the power of the goyim. We have approved of every vile act under the sun if the end result was detrimental to the goy. I don't think a harmoneous future can exist with us or the intellectually challenged peoples of the earth.

Nothing came out of the coin return; select another button.

I’m non-white so I select red button

Attached: A9C8EAC8-D1AA-405D-886B-44DA6B69B5E2.png (776x509, 72K)

Sorry, what does the blue button do again? I was busy pressing the red button.

Hmmm. Press blue, remove all population pressures and resource scarcity for long enough to become interplanetary and able to harvest space resources. Some jewish science bros would probably be useful. Also remove the jew's primary weapon against the white races and i'm including jap honorary bros as white

Press both and save humanity

Without non Whites the Jews lose a lot of man power

RED RED RED RED RED
We can deal with the nogs and the mudslims EASILY without the endless kike propaganda brainwashing the youth.

Attached: J20rg0W.gif (300x225, 725K)

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 7K)

>american
>is a mutt
Like clockwork

obviously press both to die instantly
I mean that sounds REALLY fast

Red, with out the jews we would of never had niggers in america and we could finally send them back with unanimous agreement from the Whites. There be no Niggers in Europe and we all would be living in a Nationalist Ethnostate. Fuck the Kikes, the Japs,and the Jews.

Blue.

Red button.

If I press the former, we could do the footwork of the latter ourselves.

Shut up faggot

Based and genocide pilled

the red button achieves both the red and the blue buttons

The blue button because that eliminates the Chinese for free + all the non-Whites Jews use to genetically damage Whites, so even if Jews were to continue Jewing, they'd be declawed. Then just manually genocide the few million Jews, and you're all set.

Blue
There are less Jews than others to deal with

Red. Without jews controlling them nonwhites are no problem

good question. Also who paid for these buttons of doom and how far down the money list are the jews?

Ashkenazi jews are whites. However they try to make politics that they are not white similar to how the irish were not considered 'white' in the 1700s. If there were no brown people there would be other methods of attempting to dumb down the majority of society in certain countries. More-over than a genetic thing judaism is a cultural thing where rich people just 'marry a jewish girl' to become one of the in-group. Really this is a rich vs poor scenario. Once the underclass becomes mixed the upper class will be even more further away as they will have whiter skin color just like the caste system in India.

No they are NOT white.
The same as how albino blacks are NOT white.

Yes! Why do so few of these drones understand this?

Attached: R-2987923-1310931464.jpeg.jpg (300x294, 18K)

Push both of them and sacrifice myself for the future of the world.

Both

Blue. Remove their main weapon to wipe us out.

Jews, literally any day of the week.

All other problems with non-whites self-solve after that.

And they want to ban this board.
What a shame.

None, we don't need a magic button, we must be unite and make both things real by our own strength and willpower

And this is why Swedes suck. Did you people have problems with Kebabs and Bulbheads before or after you imported a bunch of holohoax survivors?

Blue. Without the shitskin hordes, the likes have nothing.

I see two options here.
1. The red button will kill the jews, and without them, all non-white related problems will basically solve themselves.
2. If pushing both buttons will kill me instantly, but all non-whites and jews will be killed, that's a price I'm willing to pay for the future of mankind.

Personally, I'd like to push the red one. Just like said, nobody will stop you from cleansing the world after pushing it.

I press the one that erases me from reality instantly.

red. i can deal with the fag swedes. a jew free world is a happy world.

Pressing the blue button is anti semitic, and pressing both would be a sin,
Gonna have to go with fuck spics and fuck niggers

t. leddit

RED of course. After jews are gone the rest is easy.

Attached: jewish phenotypes.png (640x640, 659K)

Attached: 1565117969134.jpg (573x600, 71K)

Red fuck all y’all colored people

Based leaf. This is the only option. ~15 million Jews vs. a billion whites OR 1 billion whites vs billions of Indians, Africans, Chinese, 'Hispanics', etc. Blue option is infinitely better and you're retarded if you think otherwise. Not only could the jews just be mixed out of existence, but they could easily be removed from power.
Exactly.
Jews would still control media, finance, and academia, but what in the hell would they use it for? Imagine all the shit that wouldn't be a political issue:
>Trade wouldn't be a big problem (no China/low wage labor competition)
>Immigration wouldn't matter
>No anti-white narratives: no one to bitch about colonialism, slavery, white privilege, etc.
>The economic platform of Bernie Sanders would actually work
>nobody will stop you from cleansing the world after pushing it.
Setting aside the ethics: I'm not saying that whites couldn't 'win' a racial WW3, but it would be incredibly bloody. See my previous paragraph about how weak Jews would be by themselves.

Blue, fuck all y’all colored people

Where is the button that blows up the entire earth?