What will you do when Muslims take over the world?

What will you do when Muslims take over the world?

Attached: muslim century incoming.png (1080x1056, 99K)

How 10 babies with an East African woman

Pay jixya.

>mfw Africa becomes the centre of Christendom

Attached: black urban feel - double mask.jpg (1306x1056, 172K)

Join Jews

Have*

60% of those christians are black or brown anyway

Convert to Islam, duh.

Not here! Go away!

Attached: GUNS.png (413x360, 246K)

Western Christians and Muslims are phonies. Religion is incompatible with the modern western society

>Unaffiliated
>Folk religions

Attached: gigachad meets his creator.jpg (800x363, 87K)

even in your projection muslims still aren't the largest group lmao

rejoice knowing there is an endless supply of cute hijabis to satisfy my fetish

Religion has no place in the age of space colonization

It's preferable to a Muslim Africa, I believe.

Alhamdulillah, all worthy praise to Allah SWT!

Lead the revolution

>folk religions
That's right, hil Odin!

Attached: odinz.gif (640x625, 129K)

Nah, more like hail weird chinese space god.

better than god of sand

FUCK OFF JEW MOD THIS THREAD AIN'T Jow Forums

end the world.
have you not read the book?

your post is stupid.

your post is stupid.

Western society is incompatible with Christianity. Take the US for example. We dont worship a God we worship John Locke and his secular philosophy. We explicitly took God out of the management of our affairs. We are proud of banishing God from the public sphere. If I go into a political discussion we are true Democrats- so we say everyone is entitled to their opinion. That commandment even rules over the church. We have eradicated the notions of heresy and blasphemy. If a homo rights activist gets up in alot of churches and spews his nonsense- no one will call him a blasphemer because hey- that's just his opinion. Yet if I go into a church and say- maybe seperation of church and state was a bad thing... people would get pissed and appalled. This is how I know most westerners worship John Locke's philosophy and not God. Speaking of Europe, I was talking to a lady from the UK not too long ago and she said almost no one her age (middle aged) was involved with the church. They are completely Godless.

Probably convert and throw degenerates of buildings like everyone else man.

*gatecrashes your over population party*

Attached: georgia-guidstones-2.jpg (720x960, 114K)

A lot of uk Christians keep it to themselves because society is openly hostile, but when you attend church like I do you start to see it’s bigger than it appears.

How pozzed are Brit churches? I think the 7th Commandment relates to race-mixing.

Fuck off Jew.
Atheism and Islam are incompatible with civilization

Just larp ur Muslim. Hell you get a hot wife that listens to everything you tell her to do. Lots of kids etc. Muslim rule isnt all that bad so long as they dont start killing based on race we should be good.

I mean if you're godless and are just looking for a social program I can see your appeal to muslims. If you actually believe in the Christian God though you would feel differently. I mean is your purpose just to be comfortable or do you actually believe in something?

The only reason the Muslims havent been completely infested with degeneracy is because their nations always fail economically etc. This is why they are cowards and flee like rats to the European countries. If the Muslim could somehow become a preeminent civilization... they would have the target on their backs and the prosperity, greed, Jewry would infect them. Look at their cities and how even they tend towards cosmopolitan nonsense compared to the rest of their nations? If your strategy is "lets be failures so that we never have enough prosperity to be degenerate" then you dont have to be Muslims to do that. Also religion isnt a utilitarian practice- that's the catch 22. If you say I want religion x becuase it will result in societal outcome x, then you dont actually believe and you have no religion because you just want the outcome. Religion isnt a means to an end- that denies the whole point.