Here's some logic

The $1,000/month will be funded by a 10% VAT on big tech
>b-but they'll just pass the price on to the consumers
So what faggot?
>normies get 10% more ads on jewbook and plebbit
>in exchange I get $1,000/month
How is that not worth it for you?

Attached: Andrew Yang 2020.jpg (900x600, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

basicincome.org/news/2019/06/estonia-estonian-parliament-examines-possibility-of-testing-basic-income-in-the-country/
vatglobal.com/countries/lithuania
youtu.be/-0z3VE6fXkE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inflation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

What is the GDP of big tech? Here's a super fun fact. GDP of the entire United States is 19.39 trillion. 10% of that would be 1.9 trillion. Yang's plan costs 4 trillion. So even a national VAT on everything would only be 50%.

Cause I'm not a welfare queen. Just cause you choose to work at McDonald's for the rest of your life doesn't mean you need 1000 a month.

>Yang's plan costs 4 trillion
>less than 280 million adults * 12k/year = less than 3.3 trillion a year
>1.6 trillion in welfare will be displaced
Actual cost is less than 1.7 trillion
>lets send 4 trillion bailing out banks but not 1.7 trillion on our adult population

>Rent goes up $1000 a month
>W-what happened?

It's not a "cost" like if it was defense spending for example. It's more a yearly redistribution than a "cost". It's making stagnant money circulate. The real "cost" might be the cost of setting up offices and keeping them running, so probably absolutely minuscule.

wrong welfare can never be reduced only added to

What is with the leafs interfering in U.S. elections?

he's gay dude, the middle will never vote for him

they are tory

Even 1000% more ads won't be worth $1000

>give everyone free $12,000 a year
>tax extra money
>pay off national debt with extra taxes
Shit, I might have talked myself in agreeing with it.

Niggers. Basic income is called getting a fucking job. Jesus fuck you lazy fucks need to be better. Like at least nominally average. You don't even have to try. Just do.

Someone needs to mass shoot all the lazy fucks off the planet.

>be me
>estonian
>basicincome.org/news/2019/06/estonia-estonian-parliament-examines-possibility-of-testing-basic-income-in-the-country/
>h-he... yanks can't have any!! I'm nordic!!!1!

All 18 year old children who think they can receive 1,000/month without prices skyrocketing need to die. Seriously, kill yourselves you fucking morons

they can't do the math, it would obviously solve lots of problems. people moving back to detroit or the countryside breezing life into all corners of america again..drones don't understand, even top economists propagate this model. but you need secure borders before unironically..and a way to applicate legally.

It's almost as if I want $1000/month and the economy to crash because Hitler rose during an economic recession....

>has has no response to the objective fact that prices would skyrocket

Will I also get 1k every month?

the money we all use isn't backed by gold anyways. why are you retards so upity about getting yangbucks

Economics classes at schools and universities cant possibly be this bad in the US.

actually if that's how it was funded I would back it 100%

off yourself boomertard

Attached: jsdihvldiuhrlis.png (716x536, 177K)

>he's asian he's good at math
>UNLIKE OUR PRESIDENT

Attached: 1521860357998.jpg (363x365, 30K)

30% of all jobs in America will disappear over the next 10 years. You should stop thinking of UBI as individual wants and more like it's something that America as a whole actually needs. Enjoy your trucker riots.

no economic class will tell you the full truth about the rothchilds banking system. they are the ones giving out the classes

>lets send 4 trillion bailing out banks but not 1.7 trillion on our adult population
Kill yourself if you really think magic gobberment money is going to bail out anyone

>Yes, everyone gets $1,000/month
>So procreation time
>Who can pump out the most children
>Who can be kangs by fucking
>Nothing can go wrong with this plan
>people involved in this needs to be sterile (*)
(*) think Georgia

>be me
>lithuanian
>vatglobal.com/countries/lithuania
>h-he... yanks can't have any!! I'm nordic!!!1!

>survival_of_the_fittest.exe
Thats a good thing

You have no idea what that chart is even saying you fucking retard. If everyone gets 1,000 a month for nothing what does that do to salaries? What does it do for every facet of employment in the country. The person driving the truck's wage is higher, the person stocking the shelf is paid higher, the person ringing the stuff at the counter is getting paid higher, and LAND LORDS ALL KNOW THIS IS HAPPENING. You think the coke on the shelf will magically remain $1.99? You think the landlord will keep your rent the same out of good graces despite massive piles of cash getting tossed into the private sphere for literally no reason? Kill yourself, immediately. You have such low IQ that you fall for the easiest fucking tricks in the book.

he's said he'll revoke your gibs if you say anything mean about jews & the millions of subhumans he's gonna import
I approve of this

dawg
we can def afford 320000000000 a month if we enslave white millennials & zoomers
we good

I am voting for Yang because his policies will create a lot of economic happenings.

Also, costs concerning public plans have a large amount of negative variances. The CBO undershoots everything. Idiots who take this guy and economic collectivism seriously are extremely amusing.

>the more children you have the more money you get
what could go wrong. crackhead family living in a trailer getting 10k+ a month

Attached: ben-shapiro-benshapiro-and-by-the-way-i-dont-give-24123646.png (500x455, 58K)

In reality if Yang wins the private sector will be destroyed and you will have government mandated reality. If you are critical of this your "yang bucks" will be revoked, and youll live on the streets. Actually I hope Yang wins so this happens to you.

I do not support here nor anywhere else.
Since I'm not a NEET, the money would have to come from my pockets

lol the entire system will collapse if ubi happens, we'll go into hyper inflation within a year

You underestimate country BVLLs. It's more survival of the people lucky enough to be born in certain locales.

There is no such thing as stagnant money. Stagnant money loses value because of inflation. It's always doing something and never sitting around.

Btw, Reagan expanded the idea that Yang (And Milton Friedman) pimps with the "Earned" Income Tax Credit (Even Republicans love Orwellian language just like their Democrat counterparts) which aided in tripling the national debt.

Problem for you faggot is that I remember the area I had my "boat accident". Also, I know how to forge, weld, understand chemistry, plus have access to raw materials.

>Reduced and displaced are the same word
Most people who qualify for welfare benefits receive more than they are legally allowed.
They will have the choice between that or a no-questions-asked $1000, and many will take a safe $1000 over a risky $1500

Wow you sound smart, instead of letting you be homeless you're just going to disappear in the prison system or in a dumpster. Thanks for voting Yang!

Bullcrap, Yang will need to get reelected (As well as other democrats). That choice would never be on the table because the policy is based on vote buying, not rational economics.

youtu.be/-0z3VE6fXkE

>10% VAT on big tech
twf neets actually believe that is where the tax will be levied, or that it will not amount to 20% (as confirmed by europoors on this board), by the time it reaches the final consumer with every prior levy being passed on

Attached: AHAHAHA-FAGGOT_o_.jpg (367x476, 27K)

Thank you based useful idiot. Yang will get you too.

Because companies pay for the advertising with the money they get from their customers, you catastrophic retard

>be a 18 year old neet
>be frustrated that dad is making you get a part time job in the summer inbetween taking "business classes" at some state school
>be upset that your monthly allowance doesn't cover the cost of artisan pizzas, alcohol, and marijuana every week
>instead of becoming a man you blame capitalism, tell your dad that it's societies fault youre a loser and you need government subsidy for inspiration

Basically describes
right here

don't UBI discussions always come with a change in income tax (i.e. effectively charge net tax payers 1000$/month more, so they net out at zero)?

So it is only relevant to those below UBI/month net income

His plan is for people 18+, and to replace welfare, et al., which would actually reduce the payments to welfare queens by over two thirds. Your kids are your problem, niggerjew.

>be me
>people pay me rent
>ubi starts
>everyone now has extra 1000 a month
>raise rent a few hundred cause i know people can afford it now.
Yea fuck ubi

I hope the 1k is enough for a gallon of milk

>GDP
See, this is why people hate canucks.

Ok, so if all women are just GIVEN 1k a month, and... they don't have to do anything... they won't. They'll mostly just find a bf so they can have 2k a month. Then the job market opens up for men, and women don't care. What if Yang is really trying to destroy the perverse Socio-Economic system we have and return a male-centric system?

Attached: 1564114472724.jpg (1029x2149, 169K)

How's that work when most big tech offerings are free?

user, why are you so mad and null of empathy? I have a nice 30hr/week job netting me $45k/year after taxes and would love it if it got bumped to $57k/year. What of the countless workers that can't specialize in other areas working dead ends jobs? Are you saying they should all be cut out of the country? With that extra money I could consider opening up a local tutoring business in my area. I can do it now being single and not spending too much, but that extra money would definitely help. I'd make new jobs too, helping the economy more than working to a tech company that might replace me when bots can write pajeet tier code.

>the policy is based on vote buying, not rational economics.
>He picked $12,000 a year by complete coincidence or because people like round numbers
It's so obvious you have no idea what you're talking about
He chose that number because $1000 a month is below the poverty line, and as such you would either need to live incredibly frugally (which would be a net benefit to society), or get a job.

He has stated that we should be rewarding unpaid work such as being a stay at home mom, since it leads to better outcomes when raising children. His own wife is a stay-at-home mom

I'm pretty sure farmers' produce is perfectly competitive, i.e. if they did that then it would only take 1 company to lower their price and everyone would buy from them instead of the ones raising the price.

>let's send 4 trillion to banks every year for the rest of time

I thought UBI was important because 40% of Americans will have jobs replaced by robots
So Yang wants to keep all these people below poverty line?

This just sounds like wizardry to me, somebody please break this down.

>we just 'take' money from the economy thats already there but 'not doing anything' (??????) and give $1000 to 350million people ez

If there's "stagnant" money that can be so easily redistributed, why hasn't that ever been done before, or has it?

The 1% that owns 99% they just wipe their asses with that money. It would create so much more value if it's given to the bottom 94% of Americans. It'll grow America's economy by trillions permanently.

I expect a 100% tax on big tech and $10k per month from Yang. Big tech and Democrats want to give away American tech jobs to Indians, so I need to make money somehow.

Attached: 1538031645242.gif (652x562, 626K)

It's to give people a safety net, so they don't go from making 25k a year or whatever to 0. They can survive off 1k a month for a few months while they train themselves for a new position.

We live in a transitional period, where what defines a job is changing
In the future, nearly all work will be "make-work," meaning it only exists due to the need people have to toil.
This isn't the be-all end-all solution to the problem, but it's a hell of a lot better than doing nothing indefinitely

So we can legally just vote to remove money and/or assets from people just because the have more stuff than you think they should??

>stagnant money
Is that what this is based on? Unironically, basic economics and finance. Unless you've got money in a mattress, or you've kept it in your wallet, it's being used. Banks are lending out their money for mortgages and other loans. Businesses are reinvesting capital or paying dividends to investors. Consumers are spending money on the business. The only thing close to stagnant money is government funds that dont get used until the end of the fiscal year. Money is constantly moving around. Even if you consider bank accounts hoarding, that's still circulating money being used for loans. Like wtf, its straight up wealth redistribution that will lead to heavy inflation.

>create new baseline of $12k per year
>funded by taxpayers
So, with the new taxes, and the rising costs of goods and services, how much extra does the middle class take home each year? Oh, you mean to tell me they have been bumped down to the poverty level? Huh. How did that happen?

It's more because 30% of all working Americans will lose their jobs over the next 10 years. Pretty much the same will happen in Australia and other places. Most all of those 30% are already living paycheck to paycheck.

You can't live on a grand a month. The the only people pushing this scam are shills, NEETs, and basement dwellers who want to fund their vidya addiction.

Unironically this. Communism functions perfectly with the addition of a separate slave class performing the labor, while the upper class does whatever. But that would reveal the deception wouldn't it? So they make excuses as for why slavery is a good thing, and never actually call it slavery. The Dems are on board with this shit, because they havent changed a bit. They're still the slave owning class

>will be funded by a 10% VAT on big tech
> unironically thinks this would ever happen
imagine being this fucking retarded.

>You can't live on a grand a month
That's by design, that way people won't NEET off it.

Democracy is not simply about what is worth the most to me, it is about what I can live with and my countrymen can live with to solve the problems that face us all. It is not my neighbor's responsibility if I am poor, but it is our mutual responsibility to ensure that the poor may be relieved of their debts, if they are too great to ever realistically paid without bringing further ruination to them, through a safe and lawful process. It is our mutual responsibility to ensure that the starving are fed, not out of compassion or charity, but so that the starving are not left with violence as their only viable option to tend to themselves. It is not our mutual responsibility to damage the economy, but it is our responsibility to make sure the government's fiscal policies do not hurt all of us.

Andrew Yang is the avatar of mutually parasitic patronage of the kind our ancestors fought a war to free us and every generation since from.

We already have overpriced government programs to cover that. We don't need any more. And like I said before, a grand a month won't cover the cost of living month to month.

That's great, but the world is changing despite your ancestors. Whether you like it or not, technology is going to create a much different economic and political landscape, and only a few, huge companies are going to profit off of it.

You either implement this sort of plan or else well all become slaves to Amazon, Google, and Apple.

But they will. The only people who will benefit from this are those already on government programs enjoying the extra money a month for Tommy Hillfigure, malt liquor, and Nikes.

And NEETs/basement dwellers living at home will just use the money to fund their hobbies/addictions.

But nice try.

Attached: da8lkae338a31.jpg (888x499, 73K)

This, the Kraut is right on the money.

based and yangpilled, bump

>extra money
Only on paper friend. How much does a soda cost? $1? Remember when they were 50c? Now there was a time when it was a nickel. Matter of fact, there were whole shops where stuff was sold for nickels and dimes. Toys, games, candies lots of stuff. Money slowly became inflated over a long period of time. Imagine now, that if this thing gets passed, you're not paying $1 for a soda, you're paying $2. Your rent isnt $750 per month, its $1500. Gas isnt $2.50 per gallon its $5. Steak isnt $6/lb., its $12. Opening a small retail store isnt $50k, its $100k. So yeah, you have more money on paper, but your purchasing power has decreased.

I pay my bills with some left over. That's why I know something about the real world and how it works, you fucking NEET.

Attached: 1468463191183.png (686x342, 139K)

Yang fags are absolute cancer. Get jobs you fucking bums.

Pic related

Attached: napkin-finance-inflation-e1506881960849.jpg (900x900, 188K)

he also cites increased in the US economy which leads to more taxes. also the tax on big tech as well. as far as im concerned, this is possible

A delta in purchasing power occurs when injects or leakages occur in the money supply. This is not doing either of those things. It's simply moving the money around.

a 20 oz. soft drink costs nearly two dollar plus tax. And I live in a region with a lower standard of living.

Where are all these fiat shekels going to?
Why is everything so expensive?
Is it interest on debt?

Attached: 6abb8efdc550d2f9f34c8d5445c64fcf7b52f7fdf091ff6e52582de236c2982f.jpg (560x338, 25K)

Bad math. The plan is projected to cost about 1.5 to 2 trillion. So this would be about 10% of GDP, not 20% as you claim. Another thing is some companies could pay 20% while others pay zero. A smart way to do UBI would be to have companies pay taxes based on how much of their revenue comes from automation.

Didnt he say Pedos and Anti semites wouldnt get UBI

>>in exchange I get $1,000/month
>How is that not worth it for you?
There's no incentive for me in YOU getting $1k/month since I have to pay for it.

How is that hard to understand?

This won't happen

This isn't about you, it's about hundreds of millions more people than you. We're all fucked because of automation, I don't care who you are personally, user. In America, truck driving is the most common job in 29 states and it'll be automated soon along with all the other most common jobs. Last industrial revolution there were riots. This is bigger and faster than the last time.

Big Tech is multinational. Just like industries did when Clinton signed NAFTA into law back in the 90's, most will just cut back on their operations in the U.S., and expand their foreign offices/operations to make up for it.

You wouldn't get UBI until 18 so no incentive for pumping out children.

What a terrible chart.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inflation

Economists generally believe that very high rates of inflation and hyperinflation are caused by an excessive growth of the money supply.[9] Views on which factors determine low to moderate rates of inflation are more varied. Low or moderate inflation may be attributed to fluctuations in real demand for goods and services, or changes in available supplies such as during scarcities.[10] However, the consensus view is that a long sustained period of inflation is caused by money supply growing faster than the rate of economic growth.

You can check the sources, too. This is something that is taught in most basic economics classes hence why most of the sources are those general textbooks.