Israeli here, ask me anything

Ask me anything about life in israel, politics women wars etc.

Other israelis welcome to jump in and answer the goyim's questions.
Also fuck the brown buffalo cenk uygur. Cant stand this shitskin.

Attached: d5a23a3cd333abaa3dabd4ef9a3f29bd.jpg (859x1391, 248K)

jews are gay

what do you think of the talmud.

Attached: trudeau-kandy-777x437.jpg (777x437, 41K)

shoo

Attached: DC7F6B59-5615-47C8-A2C5-08F90DC38490.jpg (1535x2011, 709K)

whats the relationship between citizens and politicians? do the get booed by the crowd like it happens here sometimes?

I’m a neet here, can I find some purpose there? My cousin went for medical treatment and ended up staying and making a family's but we don’t speak at the moment.

Why do all Jews want to destroy Western societies with their evil conspiracies?

Are Israeli Zoomers based or cucked?

How does it feel to be the most hated people on the planet, and probably the universe as well?

are you a jew

Attached: AwesomeScreenshot-Mocking-Jesus-Christ-Cruxifiction-on-Israeli-TV-YouTube-2019-07-19-15-07-68.png (1020x734, 760K)

How do you intend to treat your 2000 goy slaves? By the way isn't it kind of dangerous if every jew gets 2000 slaves how do they keep them from rebelling?

Can you fuck your goy slaves? What of any possible pregnancies resulting from this? Do you just eat them or what happens?

Thanks for replies

Hitler designed your flag, are you allowed to change it?

Checked
Bunch of old faggots came up with corrupt anti goyim laws. Full of bullshit laws. For example if someone's bucket of water spilled over, you are not allowed to follow the water's tracks.

Attached: sub-buzz-16638-1514493311-1.jpg (1600x837, 238K)

How can Jews go to Heaven?

Is it true that ethnic jews hate or dislike converts

Damn I kinda want a qt trained killer Khazar now

its illegal in israel for a convert to marry a cohen.

Israeli zoomers are 90 % shitskinned. Can't be based.
Are you jewish? Do you intend to have goy slaves? Very kikeish questions you ask there shlomo. Come home kike man.
Proof?
Dont come its a shithole.

yeah im fine with israelis, the US jewish elites are kinda jerks though, real buttheads

>HAHA JEWS HAVE LE BIG REDDIT NOSE! KIKES BTFO!
It is payback for the years of antisemitism, white people are physically, mentally, and socially inferior.
Great since we know that we got all of them by the balls through student loans and credit card debt

I was just curious, Shlomo. And no I don't want to have any slaves because I have morals instead

No one cares. My family converted and came here (used to be mormons in the usa).
>khazar
They are mizrashits

Wtf does that mean i cant marry a qt jewess

>Proof?

Attached: Lenni.jpg (434x315, 45K)

>It is payback for the years of antisemitism, white people are physically, mentally, and socially inferior
Wow that really hurt my feefees I support hitler nao

Do qt jewesses like pale goyim boys

>Great since we know that we got all of them by the balls through student loans and credit card debt
You motherfucker.....hopefully we can get another Hitler.

Thoughts on the incoming war with iran? How would you celebrate when you see the dead amerimutts?

If you have blue eyes they will literally foam at the mouth kek they dream of whitebois
>pic related

Attached: New-York-Senator-Charles-Schumer_jpg_475x310_q851.jpg (405x304, 44K)

How often are pretty Israeli women raped by ugly men? Is Israel full of religious kooks or are the people pretty logical?

There wont be a war with iran. Why do you fall for the nutayahuu memes
Based.

how are you about US voting machines being manufactured in Israel?

>tfw hazel green eyes

Attached: s1nOiOT.png (411x411, 332K)

Opinion of Russian jews? Also how many different kinds of jews live there?

Rank kike ethnic groups (German Ashkenazi, Polish Ashkenazi, Yemeni, Moroccan, Iranian, etc.)

How often do you shoot palestinians?

Tell me about the gay reeducation camp in Tel Aviv were you put Peter Sweden

Tell us about Saturn and the black cube.

I got redpilled about China and they started to appear in my dreams. For once I welcome Jews as our masters, please save us from the ancient chinese empire these gooks are spooky and evil, you guys are actually chill. How will you save us from the dragon overlords?

just tell her your jewish, inseminate, and bounce

Love that one man!

Attached: EBTsvnwXYAI_DIg.jpg (720x720, 76K)

I love this meme. It one of the greatest works of all time. May it be remembered for a thousand years

Please why can't you demand all Jews return to Israel? I would unironically support giving you guys Syria and Iran and Iraq and Saudi Arabia at that point with absolutely no opposition and the full backing of every Western military in the endeavor.

i dont think that happens? and why would i blame all israelis for something a s shadowy government organization is doing? if they're even doing it, that'd be like people blaming me for shit the US government does, which is alot

Sage for obvious slide.

How often do you think about the day of the rope kike? I'm sure that's why you monitor pol. Looks pretty close hehe....I hope you lose sleep.

We need all russian jews to come here and help the bleaching. We are 20 percent european. If you want to see what the future of the USA looks like come to israel and you will see.
Kike
Slowly bur surely becoming a religious shithole, we will be a religous state by 2050 just like iran. Its over.
The ultra kikes are breeding like crazy its fucking over.

Attached: F180308YS112.jpg (2048x1365, 477K)

Is it true that Israel is run by the kikes!?

Attached: anime question.jpg (433x380, 25K)

Tell me about the Israeli minister covering up, some woman raping kids, etc. Quick rundown please

> In his essay "Żydzi wobec wojny" (Jews on the War) written about World War I, as Adolf Hitler did in Mein Kampf, Dmowski claimed that Zionism was only a cloak to disguise the Jewish ambition to rule the world

Attached: AwesomeScreenshot-Mocking-Jesus-Christ-Cruxifiction-on-Israeli-TV-YouTube-2019-07-19-15-07-98.png (1118x880, 857K)

No not a kike, just a french-english mutt

So is there any reason all your relatives won't just move back to isreal and leave the goyim alone, other than wanting to exert massive influence over our governments to get free shit?

Because I'm a nazi but I couldnt care less if yall hung out over there and killed brown people and built walls.

We dont want cancerous diaspora faggots here. Keep them away.
Kike
I like peter sweden he is based and redpilled.
Polish ashkenazi
German ashkenazi
Rest are subhuman

>It is payback for the years of antisemitism, white people are physically, mentally, and socially inferior.
>No one cares. My family converted and came here (used to be mormons in the usa).

I guess you two can have a debate about this

I’m Lebanese. You guys are clearly a Semitic middle eastern people. I don’t buy this Khazar nonsense on pol because you don’t look Turkic. You guys look like you could pass in Italy, Greece, or Iran as being a vaguely eastern med people.
> but muh arab
Arab is a language concept, to you OP and to everyone else. Nobody is actually a racial Arabian except for Saudis and Yemenis. The rest of us are just arabized Canaanites, arameans, etc. Jews are part of the non-Arabian Levantine family like us, but they just never became enriched with an Arab language or culture. I’ve been mistaken for being Jewish or Turkish multiple times. So my question is; why do you guys hate Palestinians and Lebanese and Syrians so much? We’re literally your tanner cousins. Is it a religious thing? Or do mistvisraelis genuinely believe everyone in the Middle East was transformed into a Saudi and that they’re the exception?

Attached: A0FDDCBF-74C3-4D6D-86AD-B159F7C4565A.jpg (636x609, 64K)

>pic related is you btw
Wtf i love israel now

Attached: images.jpg (310x163, 8K)

>hopefully we can get another Hitler.
Really wonder how that's gonna happen in amerimuttland, especially in today's political condition. I really want to know what you're specifically gonna do to aid that happening

Even if you'd elect a mutt hitler, he'd probably still give us 3.8$ billion a year and diplomatic shielding from the arabs.
I'm down but you playin', you should have thought about that before giving 100 billion to Saudi, THAT WAS OUR DAMMIT
>How often do you think about the day of the rope kike
Every time I add interest to your poor ass not paying your bills goy

Attached: 1564223204882.jpg (420x471, 155K)

israel is a tiny nation with a tiny population, they have trouble fighting off hezbollah and palestinians, they're not about to enslave us all retard lol

I never swam in the sea. How are you feeling?
Do many beautiful girls walk in revealing outfits?
What to watch from the latest movies?

Why do you call jews kikes, isn't that self hate and anti semitic?

If you can give me a cute jew gf/wife ill support israel more than Bolton and trump combined

No one hates you. Its the crappy third world tier govt. Propaganda. Also fuck assad he denies the holocaust.

sage

I have Free speech, niggerjew.

Hey man, calling somebody heimbach is low.

Just stop this stuff already!

Attached: 1563893812881s.jpg (225x224, 6K)

Why do jewish women fantasize so much about being raped by Nazis? Is it how they deal with the guilt of perpetrating a 70 year hoax?

Attached: Capture12-DC.jpg (1401x904, 317K)

Who are you voting for in the coming elections fellow kike?

Attached: Dk8Vq85UYAAuJQg.jpg (1200x675, 186K)

>yeah im fine with israelis,
Yes, you're fine with Israhellis because you're a kike.
>the US jewish elites are kinda jerks though
kinda...

Attached: RememberUSSLiberty.png (735x608, 151K)

I said lebanese not syrian, idgaf about Assad. the guy is a tribal warlord no different to the druze or other weird ethnic groups so he just destroys syria while calling all of his opposition wahhabi. not denying that some of them actually are terrorists but many weren't.
and okay fair enough. but about my earlier question: do israelis know the difference between levant, egyptian etc. "arabs" and Saudi Arabians? because we're completely different civilizations and ethnicities

It's not hard user, a lot of bars in Tel Aviv are filled with American Jewish QT's with low self esteem. Just don't be a sperg and you could get one easily

still me btw, I just changed from mobile to my laptop

Attached: 94yrOldHolocaustSurvivorInPool-DC.jpg (1536x2048, 695K)

Do you believe in G-D or so you believe we came feom the ocean and evolved?

>fuck the brown buffalo cenk uygur. Cant stand this shitskin.
I guess we have that in common at least

OP, what can you tell us about Saturn ?

Attached: saturn.jpg (4049x5558, 3.65M)

Pic related.
You?

Attached: fmliberman2-apr2014.jpg (640x480, 46K)

what's your opinion on orthodox jews who don't serve in the military and have ton of kids basically I've heard many israelis say they are leeches how true is this?

Arent american jewesses massive whores

What European countries are your ancestors from?

You don't look very jewish to me

honestly man, no one cares about a ship in the 1950s lol

What do you think of circumcision?

Attached: circumcision cartoon.jpg (710x870, 139K)

I read One Thousand and One Nights, and there the aristocrats of Baghdad used the word "Arab" as an epithet of an invader and a stranger, and he contemptuously called the peasants "children of the Arabs." Although Arabs are cool people, they won the fragments of the Roman Empire not with the sword, but with their ideas.
Why do so many people misunderstand Muhammad? "Paradise is in the shadow of your swords." Even a fool understands that this is a sword stuck in the ground, i.e. Paradise is when the sword does not rise to kill another person, even a pagan (not only the people of the Book).

This is true. They should be hanged for treason.
Poland and russia

>It's not hard user, a lot of bars in Tel Aviv are filled with American Jewish QT's with low self esteem.
I can confirm this. They loved my foreskin.

You would fuck a kike tranny's asshole you desperate useless fuck.

their in fault of our wrecked bavaria...stupid fucks destroying an intelligent system we had here.

>No answer
You all work for them! I always knew the chinese were the final boss.

Not a trannys but i would fuck a jewesses ass

Fuck the chinks

Yes and no, yes in the sense that they're horny and no in the sense that they like sticking to their kind most of the time.
Are you even human if you don't circumcise?
Uncut = full of smegma butter

Attached: Jew.gif (500x289, 987K)

damn that's harsh

what percent of jews in your experience over there straight up have polish/slavic surnames (e.g. Mileikowsky)?

What do you know of this Israel modeling agency which grooms and traffics white children to pedophiles?

Attached: 2019-02-05.jpg (1402x906, 124K)

>Netanjahu memes
Is it common opinion in Israel or majority of people fall into anti Iran propaganda?

>i dont think that happens?
yeah Diebold, who cares man, Israel is getting fucked also, we should care about affairs in America, I suggest that while Americans may be zionist, America itself is not aligned with zionism and it never can be

Why do rabbis believe Jesus never existed? That's like paganism on another level

Well fuck that sounds based
Fuck goyim women im going after chosen women for now on
Even if i have to lie or convert