Friendly reminder that if you have't had sex, your opinion on any topic is worthless and real men (i.e...

Friendly reminder that if you have't had sex, your opinion on any topic is worthless and real men (i.e. not autists on cartoon forums) will not take you seriously.

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

sex itself is worthless and gets stale pretty fast. nothing beats shitposting

have sex incel

Cool ad hominem. Everyone who disagrees with you is just a virgin. Evidently caring about a literal invasion force into your country means you just need to have sex.

Agreed.
If you can't fix stuff and be self reliant your opinion is also worthless.
Oh and if you are a weakling or fat and don't lift, worthless.
If you cry like a bitch and consume annual corporate products, worthless
etc etc...
Why stop at incels? All of the above is the criteria to be a man.
Men lead by example, not by calling each other names.

You.are.not.a.man.

Attached: 1542742755323.jpg (2327x2980, 984K)

No, but inability to get sex speaks volumes about you as a person.

If you've never been in a fight that you were not sure that you could win,you are not a man and you will never be one.
The rest of us can smell the bitch on you.

SAGE
SAGE
Nice quads
SAGE
Still a fag
SAGE

A bong thinks his opinion matters

Attached: 1564974299181.jpg (960x778, 61K)

What if a person was born ugly and/or with dramatic genetic disorders leaving them disfigured. Are war veterans that had a quarter of their skin blown off not respectable on their opinions of politics. Calling anyone who is to the right incels is a smear campaign since the essence of the content really cannot be disputed.

btw having sex with a fat pig doesn't count.

That's more than half of you.

calling a nationalist incel is unfalsefiable.
I have a gf atm. But I can't prove to you I'm not a virgin but you also can't prove I'm am.
The insult goes no where and is one a person with an IQ below room temperature makes.

If you think that having sex is an indicator of anything then you're an idiot and your opinion is as valuable as a woman's.

Anyone can just pay for sex. So you're saying that suddenly some loser paying for a whore makes his opinions more valuable? Pathetic.

I assume he means getting a woman via personality and genuine effort. But your point still stands.

>If you think that having sex is an indicator of anything then you're an idiot and your opinion is as valuable as a woman's.

Have sex incel

I cannot respect a man that hasn't gotten laid by like 21 years old

*has sex*
Okay now what?

Do you guys smell that? Smells like a seething roastie

Attached: 08F66129-59E6-46DA-91A7-FF688AD1C244.png (800x800, 38K)

Your opinion is still invalid as;
"your just a bigoted white xenophobic, white supremacist, loser"
It always comes back to name calling.

Attached: 1549907996079.jpg (1920x1200, 1.28M)

Except the point of telling people to have sex isn't about telling them to raise themselves in men's opinion, it's telling them to raise themselves in women's opinion. The entire basis is you saying that women's opinions are extremely valuable and the foundation of a man's worth, whereas all the evidence says..not really.

>Genuine effort
Bee yourself dawg, society dosent exist.