Monarchy thread #3 the comeback

Danebro and britbro from yesterday come to this thread now we can talk
Also more people can join

Attached: images (3).jpg (178x283, 10K)

Manon because i like monarchy

I'll join when you have housing, money. jobs and a cohesive group that isn't edgy puritans. You know, things are people need.

Well you don't have to be with us if you don't like it

Bot meme fail

My point is larping is gay, you dumb fuck. Whenever has Nationalists ever actually helped each other financially, with housing, jobs etc.? Dude monarchy lmao! Okay, I'll see you in 2 years time when nothing has happened besides talking shit about people in the past who got shit done. You're no different than stormfags larping about the past. Shut the fuck up for once and do something.

The world is moving on and we could be getting some decent money in and locking down housing securing ourselves somewhat for what it ahead.

Munch me bitch
Can't talk here CIA niggers are watching
Oh wait a second
Are you a CIA nigger

CIA wij yo military speak.

This is all you have? How the fuck are the fundamentals to a Nation/Civlisation connected in anyway to the CIA, you dumb zoomer fuck? I bet you've been on here for no more than 2 years and it's babies first red pill.

Based on what? You've made an accusation without any reason why? I'm assuming you're the "britbro" from a previous thread? Regardless, neither of you have an IQ above 90 so no wonder you pander to Monarchism as a coping mechanism.

I am not a retard to speak here my actions, i still have not made any actions
Hiding my power level
Also i can easily deduce a CIA nigger
Work harder CIA fag

You're so insightful. I would love to know how you do it? But you failed!! Haha my IQ is 92 so fuck you man. Damn muslim.

Were you in my thread last night?????

No does that matter?

I made a deal with a brit yesterday
I fucking exposed this CIA nigger photo him so they know that this is a CIA nigger

Monarchy is retarded and gay.

better than liberal democracy prove me wrong... oh...
YOU CANNOT

I agree with that, absolute monarchy is better than democracy, but Fascism is better than both liberal democracy and absolute monarchy.

monarchy is easier to dismantle than fascism, should things go awry

Fascist systems allow people to keep their weapons. Plus we don't want a system that can be easily subverted, furthermore fascism governs by a doctrine where as monarchists do not. Plus, monarchy creates the possibility of a stupid or crazy monarch.

Or you could get tsar dusan
Charlemagne or someone else