We are owed membership in the EU

Western Europeans=can freely move in the EU.
Middle Easterners=can freely move in the EU.
Russians=don't have access to EU.

This is fucking racist.

Attached: 1457421851476.png (1145x449, 111K)

russia is asia, not europe.
fuck off, stupid person.

You’re not European. You’re Cossack apes. Russia is a white African country. I was saw the most Russians on Holiday i. vietnam and I automatically recognized them as white niggers.

Die fag.

We are owed membership as reparations

If you bow to Herr Merkel we will let you in

Half of the EU member states are non-European racially mixed subhumans and the EU itself bans racial discrimination. Translation: ethnic states can’t join the EU

fuck off to dvach with your shitty spam, churka incel

GIVE US MEMBERSHIP OR WE WILL DESTROY YOUR INBRED ISLAND FAGGOT

Attached: 1556281075087.jpg (620x372, 122K)

You can get in the EU all you want, as long as you get us out first
Don't want to get in? Cool, still get us out ok? As long as this union dies I'm okay with the outcome

>tfw you will never fight alongside your Slavic,Germanic and Mediterranean European brothers against the Anglo menace

Feels bad man.

russians are european people, 90% of russians live in europe. Asian Russia is colony

Why would you want to join USSR 2.0: EUSSR?

I don't care if Russia will be a member state or not. I only want Russia included into Schengen zone. Europeans fucking owe us that much

try being a pole trying to get visa to jewsa

No one in Russia cares about your ethnostate fantasies incel ordinary russians just want to leave pidorashka and have a normal life

>burger education

Neither are finns, hungarians, bulgarians, greeks, portuguese etc. But they have EU membership. So should we. YOU FUCKING OWE US

why are white people so incompetent? if chinks had our land siberia would have been totally settled by now with 99% chinks. why do white people hate lebensraum?

>siberia
for the record i just mean all that empty land russia has, not solely siberia

Why would we care anyway, we are leaving in case you forgot you stupid drunken retard.

Because you live on that island you inbred fucktard?

>wanting membership in the EU

Attached: 1546713262988.jpg (1177x1179, 919K)

Give back Crimea.
Regime change.
Bake the fucking cake.
Balkanize.
Then I think the EU may accept Russia.
You better stay like you are.

That means also that pic related cannot travel to Russia. Have you ever tought about that ?

Attached: apocalypse.jpg (800x450, 46K)

Attached: Asia Map.jpg (1080x1080, 42K)

Sure just dump China and you can join.