IT'S OVER

Trump handled the shootings all wrong.

It's over.

Attached: could this be the end for trump.png (817x784, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebulwark.com/could-this-be-the-moment-trump-loses-america/
thehill.com/homenews/administration/376097-trump-take-the-guns-first-go-through-due-process-second
thehill.com/homenews/senate/456272-mcconnell-taps-gop-senators-to-mull-bipartisan-legislation-after-shootings
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sounds like a hate speech OP
now they can just kill you

>Trump handled the shootings all wrong
how?
shootings are not his department.

Pissed off and angered over 40% of his base. I would say. JOB WELL DONE!

The less votes come, the least likely a re-election win will not happen.

>Bruce Gyory
who

F

How many times have they parroted this?
No.
As long as the left is anti white and intersectional they will lose.
These media outrage articles only illustrate their desperation. Outside of their nonsense and paid protests no one cares.

oh right I forgot that all of these leftwing journalists loved trump until this happened

yep everything is different now

post the link you lazy, worthless nigger trash vermin

>the least likely a re-election win will not happen.
So it will happen?

thebulwark.com/could-this-be-the-moment-trump-loses-america/

Trump is stoking anti white racism

If Dems win 2020 they will backpedal and pretend like they never said anything anti white and never incited hatred. They'll also stop doing it, because they already won they won't need to virtue signal anymore.
History books will show that all of this polarization and anger between the left and right was all caused by Donald Trump's racist rhetoric. And all the normies will believe it.
Screencap this

he thinks he's a jew

>bill kristol website
lol

Does anyone have a number on how many times lefties have said it's over and been wrong?

>I like taking the guns early
Yeah, he fucked up.
thehill.com/homenews/administration/376097-trump-take-the-guns-first-go-through-due-process-second

Attached: 1.6569504.1608019130.jpg (609x343, 23K)

ohio republican gov. dewine is writing up legislation now on gun control and redflag laws. way to go repubs. you are achieving what you said dems were trying to enforce on the rest of us.
>if this shit happens, then yup, it's over

>over 40% of his base
And yet he's still going to win 2020 because you guys are worse.

Attached: 1543010517417.jpg (794x760, 49K)

>Most polls have shown Trump’s job approval ratings dropping—before the tragic events of this weekend—toward 40 percent, though other polls show him at the 45 percent to 46 percent level. But events this sharp move public opinion. So it is too early to truly measure the impact of the process Trump began with the “send them back” attacks.
they also confess in the article that they dont know if its actually true

"this is the moment trump loses his base" says liberal for the 1004th time

>ohio
>republican
Nah, mate.

>"this is the moment trump loses his base" says liberal for the 1004th time
if red flag laws go through, it's finished bro.

The problem is no mater how retarded Tump is the alternative will also be worse. Moderate people voted Obama because he appeared to be a reasonable person, but it couldn’t have been worse. First black president, and set racial progress back about 100 years. Moderate people got burned and now all the democrat candidates are to the left of Obama. Even with all the att mps to shut down disentangle voices Alex Jones 8dh etc I just can’t see things changing.

Well he just lost me desu

You guys are idiots. Jews hate Trump and he went after Epstein. Anti Jew as you can get

Alaska had the solution to red flag laws.

They won't

>you guys
YOU nigger loving MAGA faggots will lose in 2020, and when whites lose there release valve and actually realize how bad things really are then maybe some actual white Fascist organization will emerge

Attached: 1546844832046.jpg (498x367, 88K)

The Jews have really done a number on American politics. They have managed to make it so I'm not even interested in voting in 2020 which is a first for me.

Trump handles the shootings all wrong? You mean his base isn't anti-gun?! Maybe if he said we should give all our guns to Israel, his supporters would have been more understanding

fucking laughing my ass off
he's finished

Attached: Untitled.png (1134x316, 30K)

Can you imagine how fucked we will be if Biden gets elected?

Trust the kike plan goy.

Attached: trump.jpg (2000x1330, 598K)

The Republican Senator from Ohio also supports red flag laws now.
And McConnell has asked Lindsey Graham all by with two other Republicans to start working on gun legislation.

thehill.com/homenews/senate/456272-mcconnell-taps-gop-senators-to-mull-bipartisan-legislation-after-shootings

The Republicans are falling apart right now.

>Trump did a thing

Attached: our media.jpg (3755x5759, 2.75M)

you dickhead, how will be any worse than Clinton,bish,obama & Trump? It will just be more of the same bullshit except maybe with Biden white Texans will be set free from the illusion that they are demographically secure. Trump is a white anxiety release valve, His policies are pro immigration, pro DACA etc. despite his rhetoric

College educated whites, including women, went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote demographics Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (jews, immigrants, blacks, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Time is short.

DEPORT ILLEGALS

HAVE WHITE FAMILIES

BUILD THE WALL/SECURE THE BORDER

The country can easily be saved if we do just those 3 things.

Attached: 2016 vote.jpg (2031x1154, 654K)

Attached: non-white vote.jpg (546x496, 72K)

Attached: x voted.jpg (1764x1632, 580K)

Could this be another headline created by gender confused communists?

The answer is, yes.

yes because trump unjusted shit up right

Attached: trump admin.jpg (1104x9958, 3.04M)

wtf trump is FINALLY finished for Real this time after three years of this shit every day for realsies now guys. right guys? guys???

>Drumpf is shit and has not achieved a single thing
>Jow Forumstards will still vote for him to make libtards seethe

It's stupid logic the left loves to pull

>Trump should do X or his base will leave him. Forreal this time

t. Reporter who wants trump to lose

KEK, in your dreams OP

Biden is anti white and anti america.
Why do you retards always suggest that because I'm anti biden I'm pro trump? It's simply a matter of the lesser of two evils and yes american politics have got to a point where voting in general is just shooting yourself in the foot regardless of who you pick. It's sad but true dingo nigger.

Russian troll detected

Everything passes.

yah, i've been recieving plenty of
>they won't
comments, today

>Trump and his waffling, timid support of White America
>Democrats and their rabid hate and promised destruction of White America
Golly gee, I think Trump has lost White America at last because some Jews told me so

>I think Trump has lost White America at last because some Jews told me so
no, it's because zion don has become the most pro control prez since reagan

So gangs can comit homacides daily and get no media attention. But when ol whitey shoots someone they get doxxed on media for weeks. Ok.

Its still nothing compared to the furious, seething, shit storm the Democrats are going to create when they finally take back power. Just wait, even if trump wins 2020, Democrats will take power in 2024.

Nah with hope the only ones who will win 2020 is fucking bullets.

Biden will be worse in every way though, so Trump still gets my vote, kike.

Attached: 1557289059671.jpg (252x291, 17K)

why wait, it's happening now.

I'd like a few more years of vidya before I get thrown into a concentration camp for being white.

Stop the hate OP. You're part of the problem.

yes, leave it to the ptg crowd to say
>trust the plan goy
and the entire nation is a red flag nation. hope your online activities are clean, user. also, you are on file if you own firearms. the red flag police are coming for your gunz then because they deem you a threat.

I've left trump and there's nothing he could possibly do to recapture my vote. The dude is a stupid piece of shit, another sycophantic israel appeaser and liberal capitulator. He is unworthy of representing me.

I don't give a fuck what both you non-burger faggots think.

Attached: 1548917522229.jpg (708x480, 135K)

Everybody already knew he was a fucking retard but it was either him or that literal demon Hillary. There was nothing else that could be done. The Jews have back our voters into a corner.

Epstein and DECLAS will wash this all away.

>thinking people won’t forget about this by the time the election comes around

Proof that Donald Trump is under control by the kikes:

Attached: cohngate.jpg (1057x613, 58K)

the presence of these constant threads has become almost comforting. Every day for the last three years.

Right. It was a mistake. I will take the demon I know from now on.

Both parties are controlled 100% by Jews. All of this bickering is just distracting from the fact.

Nice try Trumptard

> increasingly nervous man says this is finally the end of Trump’s candidacy for President for the 32689th time this year

The media is pathetic and “journalists” should be treated by society the same way we treat sexual predators and rapists

What do you mean he handled them wrong? The shootings are cover-ups for the epstein case which comprises trump, the clintons and all the elites. It would've shown the left-right dichotomy to be nothing but a scam for ignorants like you.

He handled them exactly like he was asked to.

that's the angle they're going with? if Trump wins in 2020 it's because of the incompetence of the Democrats

he gave a speech that betrayed his base in several ways but instead of pointing it out the Dems say "no, really, he's RACIST!" which just reminds everybody why they like him

Wait and see for yourself, shitboy. Why do you think these shootings happened?

>4tards are 40% of trumps base. Everyone can see his posturing. He hasn’t promised any real action, just said bullshit to pull the grandmas over

For me i would say his constant defence of israel every day , multiple time just switched me off.
He flogged it to death and its cost him

>that literal demon Hillary
>but hillary
she ain't putting red flag laws through asshole.

In the millions at this point. You would think at a certain point they would grow tired of looking retarded all the time

>if we just keep repeating it over and over it will be true
the only people stoking racial hatred are the fucking media

gas all (((journalists)))

People were calling the conservative radio stations this morning pretty pissed that he is going to support red flag laws.

This. As soon as the Epstein case caught fire two (((((((((white males)))))))))) went on shooting sprees for no reason.
Guns would have been completely neutered years ago had Hillary got elected. Don't willfully be retarded please.

He is polling way better than he did against Clinton

Trump will win 2020 in a fucking landslide. White people are officially sick and tired of minorities and the treasonous media

You are a nigger, and you are going to tongue my anus.

Guy really should've changed his name before running for office.

It was caused by 8 years of Obama

Uh oh guyss... This time he went too far... This time we will stop winning... Not like we've heard its over for trump a million yes before.

Daily reminder that a share of elites are child molesters and adrenochrome addicts. Fuck shills, kikes, non whites who like to chimp out and fellow whites too retarded to be red pilled.

I came in this thread specifically to find your gay fucking post and call you a fucking nigger. There, I said it. You're a nigger and we all know it. Fuck you.

This was the dumbest thing he could do to the base, and now other Republicans are cucking.
I am quickly turning in to a acceleration fag. I never expected the Republicans to cave this fast.

I fully expect trump to win 2020 but he has quickly turned into another status quo republican so I'm not all that enthusiastic anyway.

>As long as the left is anti white and intersectional they will lose.
This. This is what they don't get. The fakestream media can pump out all the anti-Trump articles they want and the shills can come here and say all they want about "MIGA" and "Zion Don" but until this changes, the Democrat Party will lose.

China just flew the white flag of surrender to the trade war. This is one last gasp before the left dies. We are almost there brothers.

A fucking leaf.
You think all of the fringe Justice Dems would just fade into the background? You think all the retard leftists on twitter would stop screaming and provoking normal people over nothing?
A Dem win in 2020 would ensure the death of their party in its current form, since they'd have no reason to course correct.
Trump being reelected is in ironically the best thing that could happen to them.

Trump was never a friend or ally. Only an idiot would vote for this obvious crypto-kike. Throughout his entire life, he has only been the front-man goy for his kike business partners. He has also been a lapdog for Israel. He is also a professional liar and cheater.
Trump being elected and seeing his idiot followers was the black-pill for me. fuck all of the Trump supporters. I hope he fucks you right up your stupid goy asses.

Attached: 1564758232949.gif (700x1042, 1.16M)

Yeah dude wtf hillary all the way bro woulda been like so much cooler I bet she cares about white men. Great logic.

>We are almost there brothers.

Attached: 1531144286334.png (600x700, 205K)

Jesus Christ, do your handlers let you make your own shill content now?
Big mistake on their part to give you so much autonomy desu.

Every normie ate his shit up. I don't know what you're talking about.

ΙΤ'S OVER

Attached: IT'S OVER.png (161x595, 107K)

>As long as the left is anti white and intersectional they will lose.
this
mostly it doesn't matter what Trump does if the Dems are committed to losing.