Florida governor orders state criminal probe into Jeffrey Epstein case

twitter.com/mcclatchy/status/1158817590602416130
miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article233582872.html
archive.fo/SHDAv

Attached: file.png (1212x1162, 868K)

bump

i'm sure they will get right to the bottom of it. these cunts just want in on the blackmail action. his information is just as useful with him out of the picture. you will never learn any of it, or very little to be sure. the public will be fed something to talk about, but nothing dangerous to their con game.

good sir,
i can personally assure you that mr. epstein will receive the finest justice money can buy.

Oh great. Another Epstein slide thread.

Literally nobody cares about this anymore and it's just anti-semitiic white nationalists trying to keep this guy in the news so we don't discuss the real problems such as gun control and hateful white males. Saged and reported. Enjoy your ban.

>Oh great. Another Epstein slide thread.
You scared Shlomo?

Goddd look at those lolis so fucking jealour tbqhwyf

"GIRLS LOVE EPPY"

>stop talking about this child sex trafficker with connections to a metric fuckload of american stars and politicans

OY VEY GOY SHUT IT DOWN

bump

bump

When the headline reads "Florida Files Substantial State Criminal Charges on Jeffery Epstein Prosecutors for Corruption, Conspiracy", then I'll care.

God forbid something more interesting than your parade of white people hate happens.

OY VEY

Glow somewhere else. Africa, for example.

So no pardon now right?

Bump for based Florida

nothing is going to happen because 100 percent of politics is just kid fuckers. your local sheriff and mayor all the way up to the white house. all authority is evil at this point

Here, I'll complete this investigation for free
Epstein paid off everybody around him, including all the cops in Palm Beach County
Why doesn't some intrepid investigator reveal whether or not a hospital-sized pathological waste incinerator has been found at any of his properties?
Inquiring minds want to know and pic related

Attached: EpsteinIncinBldg.jpg (900x881, 137K)

I honestly believe that some of the useful idiots will wake up and willingly become martyrs after they find out how bad it is.
Whistle blowers stand up.
Stand for something or die for nothing.

not likely.
if convicted, he'll go from a prison cell to the gallows in about 3 moths.

This is just a ploy to get him out of federal custody

This is about investigating the police who gave him the deal who let him leave jail

May God bless you for your work in this, user.
Those who help conceal this abomination are equally as guilty as the ones who perpetrate it.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 445K)

Bump

Attached: 700d32394e1c2c90a7fff872b0b82cda1da2722adff22e200550203f9dd3f014.png (542x700, 949K)

Daily reminder that Hilary Clinton and company are adrenochrome addicts. Literal vampires who feed on children.