Fucking clown world

We live in a timeline where the most violent white supremacists are video game nerds, social outcasts, mentally/physicality challenged cretins who congregate on anime image boards. Like how is this even a thing, it's so surreal and bizarre to me. It feels like one of those cheesy 90s sci-fi series with that episode where people go into an alternate dimension where nothing makes sense.

Attached: wut.jpg (964x666, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Emd6QB-5Ovk
bitchute.com/video/Wdz20wWK2mta/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>people still think Hotwheels controls cripplechan
>mfw I have no face

And 8chn is for the hardliners of those things. Just think about the timeline we live in

And it's beautiful

Faoggot

Checked. It is clownworld fren, but remember that you are looking through (((their))) lense. In reality the slumbering beast is awakening all over the west. That is why they are pushing so hard. Family men, youngsters, women. All are waking up in alarming numbers.

Attached: 1556178150344.jpg (480x480, 24K)

They are not supremacists, they have to attain it through merit and we all know that they are not fit to do that.

>MFW Hotweels looks like a gnome
WTF?!?

this

>Hotwheels
Holy shit. Please kill me now!

Attached: hotwheels.jpg (423x332, 21K)

This is fucking clownworld now. Crippleman/chan drama on major news network

>this guy got laid and you didnt

THEY ARE COMING!

youtube.com/watch?v=Emd6QB-5Ovk

You know whats clownish?
That you post that pic and don't provide a link

I figured he was retarded in some way since he sounded like it on the #killstream episode he was on a couple of days ago.

He has brittle bone disease

everyone knows you can buy a whore, what men want is a wife who won't backstab them later

>Sauce
bitchute.com/video/Wdz20wWK2mta/

he had a gf thought not a whore

>the strong shall fear the hotwheels

>this is it, the great gubbening of our time

Speak for yourself man, I’ve never watched anime for a hot minute. I have a wife, 3 kids and I’m not a white supremacist but I hate that turban headed bitch in congress. Get a life losers!

Attached: 84B8FEAF-2842-4E01-8592-A7BA28D4E07F.jpg (768x768, 104K)

White supremacists have always been lowlife Omega edgelords. Imagine blaming your inadequacies on someone else. Pathetic

Does anybody have the manifesto?

This. They're getting desperate now.

Damn, he's so spineless he has to go around in a wheelchair

Peak boomer

I'd take this board more seriously if it weren't a bunch of jobless incels bitching about others being subhuman.

Sexual frustration has really fucked the younger generation up. I'm 32 now, been on Jow Forums since its first year, and I got to watch this place slowly become a depraved cesspool for sexually frustrated manchildren who can't compete in the virtual dating marketplace, and as a result turn to bitching out women/minorities/whatever for all their problems.

Attached: 0F9DF704-BF3A-4720-B09E-E46CFB942245.jpg (1536x2048, 684K)

a fucking leaf lole

Thanks, just returned from vacation with no internet.

You forgot NIGGERS.

"Monday, August 6, 2018
CHICAGO (WLS) -- A violent weekend in Chicago left 12 people dead and dozens more wounded, police said.

Chicago police said a total of 66 people were shot from 6 p.m. on Friday to midnight on Sunday and 12 of those victims have died."

>Czech Republic
lmao thanks for the laugh shitskin

Boomer posting is fun, you should try it some time

Basically it’s the same as BT. It’s all the truth but doesn’t mention Jews.

this is all you need

Attached: lmfao.jpg (620x747, 69K)

SORRY YOUR POST DOES NOT MAKE SENSE

COPE HUMAN

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1600x900, 115K)

Reminder Micheal J rod didnt remove his you from his post when he framed cripplechan

>I'm 32 now, been on Jow Forums since its first year
so you are here forever

btw

HAVE SEX

Damn he's ugly

Damn Erin Burnett is so sexy
GAWD DAMN I'd fuck her so hard

Attached: comfy_room.gif (1200x810, 1.55M)

>most violent
more like most productive murders, a mere handfull of shooters is all you have to show while the same number of blacks kill every single night in every single major city in our nation

Funny enough I actually met and hooked up with 2 girls off Jow Forums when I was in my early 20s. Met from this service called anonidate (google maps overlay where anons can put themselves on it and send messages). Even got into a relationshit with one of those sluts for a year. Girls on Jow Forums are not date material. Don't waste your time.

>what men want is a wife who won't backstab them later
LMAO good luck to them. Having a wife/ long term girlfriend is like having a snake that always tries to bite.

Hey, get a load of the faggot boomer civic nationalist shitbag.

This is the real picture. Stop spreading misinformation that someone lightened.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-05 Gunman in El Paso shooting faces death penalty, federal domestic terrorism cha (1017x754, 144K)

honestly making fun of brennan's appearance is lame

his cucking on cripplechan is more than enough to hit him with

Good afternoon sir. I am the same

I am also the same, would you be interested in swapping telephone numbers so we can stay in communication?
53 y/o Male white
Seeking 22-35 y/o Female white/Asian
Must be in Pasadena area, disease and drug free.

The story you are peddling is a fiction created wholecloth. Also why are you discriminating against the disabled. Sounds like a hatecrime.

how much money do you think he took from (((them)))?

Attached: 1556664061003.png (785x1295, 215K)

>We live in a timeline where the most violent white supremacists are video game nerds, social outcasts, mentally/physicality challenged cretins
>Like how is this even a thing, it's so surreal and bizarre to me.

Yeah I can't think.

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 8K)

>where people go into an alternate dimension where nothing makes sense.
it's been like that the entire time you retard, this dimension is where all the other dimensions dump their garbage

it's a fake...
you can't upload .pdfs onto 8 on mobile... not to mention the timeline doesn't work...

Attached: proof of faked 8chan post.png (1374x1038, 595K)