I'm dumb as fuck and a fag

Okay so Zeronet might be the beat way to go as a back up. Sadly I'm too dumb to do most stuff. Can anyone explain how we connect to it? If we don't know how to connect a lot of dumb fags like me are gonna be SOL.

Can someone explain? :(

Also can I phone post on zeronet like a big old phone fag?

>inbefore OP is a fag

Attached: 10350359.png (460x460, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/skycoin/skywire/wiki#mainnet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This post glows in the dark

8 chong is not worthy of my time.
it shouldn't be worthy of yours.

No because we dont want brainlets like you shitting up that board to. Go back to redd.it and leave us alone.

Lurk more lazy illiterate amerimutt. If you cant even connect to a darknet which is easier than installing a linux distro just go back to facebook.

Don't fall for the ZeroNet 8ch reup. Its peer to peer. Eventually, if you post long enough, you'll out yourself to the sites feds monitoring their peer connections. ZeroNet dosen't make use of Tor encryption.

Attached: 1564798756629.jpg (657x960, 44K)

But I really love this place. It's the only place I can call you triple niggers triple niggers...

Attached: 1565035241811.gif (561x560, 221K)

Don't do it. It's peer to peer, and you host everything that some idiot glofag posts. Including CP.

Don't bother...it sucks and Q will NEVER post there

ogga bogga giv address!
Asked a buddy, supposedly you could get a pass via the encryption excuse. Still, that lack of tor encryption bothers me

Yep. Don't trust "decentralized internet" solutions without individual packets being encrypted.

Skywire does all this the right way, but is still in development. github.com/skycoin/skywire/wiki#mainnet

>willing to gamble with your butthole expanding exponentially in federal prison because your buddy told you so
There's many cases of the books being thrown at people using peer to peer services and your buddy is fucking retarded for suggesting otherwise.

>DON'T TRY TO EXERCISE YOUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH YOU WILL GO TO PRISON
are you fucking CNN?

I just tossed that out there, didn't say it was good advice. Honestly, I wanted feedback, zeronet is new to me too.

>DON'T TRY TO EXERCISE YOUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH YOU WILL GO TO PRISON
are you fucking CNN?

>some dickbag throwing cp onto your hard drive is the same as free speech
are you fucking retarded?

I would probably only check it out if I was running windows 98 VM in a tails or other Linux one time use environments installed on an enigma machine.

>Eventually, if you post long enough, you'll out yourself to the sites feds monitoring their peer connections. ZeroNet dosen't make use of Tor encryption.
It can though;
Computer - router - tor - zeroweb

You can buy a cheap ass laptop off any classifieds site locally or shipped and run a router+vpn+tor config to isolate networks or specific VMs from eachother. You can even get rid of the vpn and still have great anonymity.

Your hosting other people content. Your hosting things like firearm construction manuals and cp. The kind of things that lead to lengthy, public court cases, jail time (as I'm sure the few will be made examples of) and complete decimation of your life. Why risk it? Jim will find a new host soon enough.

zeronet through torbrowser any better?

Maybe, but Tor is slow as fuck.

you glow

Attached: 1565082181051.png (480x466, 139K)

The Alt Right is too brain dead to figure out ZeroNet. InfinityChan is dead and this toilet of a website is next.

Attached: image.jpg (768x431, 51K)

No I'm not, I'm hosting encrypted 1's and 0's.

they appear to REALLY want people to use this service and quietly skirt around the glaring flaws that this service provides.

>haha it's just 1's and 0's
you smell like a kike

Stop using ISPs. They're monitored by governments and corporations alike.

The only way to fix this shit is with individually owned meshnets. Build a Skywire antenna and contribute.

Attached: 0Tc-QVuL-PSX5swe.webm (544x960, 610K)

And then some cunt posts cheese pizza, then the vans arrive, it is p2p which is dangerous as fuck, anyone can look at the tracker and they got all your IP's without the need to jump through any legal hoops

Someone tell the cripple8 filth how to go home please.

This

>t. Retarded journalist

And what YOU and your tranny cock breathed friends dont understand is that , YOU come here to a psychopath containment board seeking to be abused. When you shut it down and set the psychopaths free where in the fuck do you think they will go ?? Thats right. YOUR front door. IDIOTS. Your place of employment, your coffee shops , your PIZZA places. Nope you retards just opened the front door and let the lunatics OUT. YOU and YOUR KIND deserve your future rewards.

Why does it seem like a coordinated attack against distributed internet is taking place? every time someone brings it up its the exact same thing about you hosting cp and other shit that gets disproven in the thread, then later in the thread multiple people post it again

Any good zeronet site is text only, you can choose not to host dangerous content that could contain cp, zeronet makes no claim about making you anonymous, if you want that you can use it along with tor.

people are just correctly pointing out that you are hosting whatever the content is and that has risks.

>all this trouble just to call people niggers online
Just don't do it