ChuckE Here - PURGE of August

Gentleman, I believe we're in the opening stages of some kind of purge, they're shutting down as many non-kosher voices as possible while simultaneously staging at least one false flag attack to disarm the people.

Attached: IMG_1099.jpg (4032x3024, 2.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/senate/456272-mcconnell-taps-gop-senators-to-mull-bipartisan-legislation-after-shootings
archive.is/euf6T
archive.is/2eI5v
archive.is/qjgNE
archive.is/yScAs
archive.is/zMHIe
archive.is/BdNwc
archive.is/Nn4Kv
archive.is/m0Fx9
archive.fo/ZRwqE
archive.is/CUgtw
archive.is/7KTWl
archive.is/rzcO8
archive.fo/RGVuO
archive.is/fdtxJ
archive.is/LaGxf
archive.is/SA4tw
archive.is/uc8aD
127.0.0.1:43110/1DdPHedr5Tz55EtQWxqvsbEXPdc4uCVi9D/?:users/13E1NfoEM9eYfxk3mZQTLW5qYBekTp5W7v:pol:catalog
youtu.be/d-7o9xYp7eE
youtube.com/watch?v=eUPW5z6CS6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Earlier today I was visited by three police from a nearby city. They wanted to ask me some questions, and claimed that my name came up in some kind of online message that they were investigating. I followed the advice of Harold A. Covington and did not open my door for them, I simply repeated that "I have nothing to say", asked them if they had a warrant, they did not, and they left. Am I concerned? Not about this, if they could've arrested me for anything (not that I've done anything illegal) they would've done it earlier, but they did not. However, the concerning thing is the timing. This, along with everything else happening in ~3 days is not a coincidence, but a (((coincidence))) as it were.

So far we have, in addition to the false flag(s)
>Posideon's channel gone from YouTube
>likely other channels deleted in the last ~12 hours
>Radio Free Northwest knocked offline
>otherchan down
>new "hate" laws and disarmament laws announced

I believe they're coming after us, trying to disarm us, and push our best content off the internet at the same time. Be careful out there goys, and no matter what happens, believe on Jesus Christ and serve the 14 words until the end.

Dude you're a Mossad shill.

Buy an ar15

Attached: original_result (5).png (512x512, 106K)

This OP was paid by Mossad too shill the Mossad created Manifesto on his youtube.

Attached: sloppy-job-mossad.jpg (2224x1697, 602K)

Forgive me for breaking this post up, I kept getting an error message when I tried to post it whole.

Attached: fren drink.jpg (1024x465, 50K)

>ChuckE Here
who?

Hopefully they find out who paid you to shill that Tarrant bullshit.

>Radio Free Northwest knocked offline
Oh fuck this is the first I've heard of this. Where are they going to move to?

i think they will make more attacks, and probably one bigger than ever before. they will stop at nothing to convince the npc lemmings to give up there guns

hmm, gonna need a pic in your shop with time stamp ChuckE
Forgive me, but I can't trust a random nigger on a basket weaving forum

Attached: 1563238887820.jpg (564x761, 65K)

How’s the radio in the tractor treating you? My dad just bought a new New Holland and I want to change the radio for him.

You push for bitchute or what

Attached: 445AD14CF103410E9E270300DA4FCA8D.jpg (1024x636, 117K)

I gotchu homie

Attached: F33F704D-9B9C-49E3-B8FD-6F46E8F94586.jpg (4032x3024, 1.63M)

Attached: mossad-soy2.gif (2089x800, 764K)

No idea. I really enjoyed their content, I hope some of you goys downloaded at least a few of the episodes

The stereo itself is great, only problem is that unlike a car, the wiring in mine turns the stereo COMPLETELY off, like, off as in you unhooked the battery, off. So I have to re-pair the bluetooth every time I want to use it which kind of sucks, but the tractor runs for 8-12 hours at a time when I'm operating it so its not a big deal. I'd do the upgrade again imho, its a cheap creature comfort.

Its less restrictive than YouTube but I fear its controlled opposition. They drive us off YT costing us most of our audience in the process, then later they pull the plug on Bitchute as well. I hope I'm wrong, but that's what I'd do if I were (((them))). I think we're about to have some serious problems keeping anything online desu.

Attached: nice clown pepe.gif (607x609, 821K)

Everyone needs to start self hosting shit. stop using discord

My dad such a boomer he always says “why would I want to get rid of beaners no white guys apply anymore to me” well mabey instead of importing turd worlders we just buy more high tech tractors and shit so we don’t need people. Also how’s the Ford dump boi treating you?

I'm a welder too and I occasionally watch your videos. Stay strong brother

/ourwelder/ thanks for your sacrifice, you are a legend brother. look forward to meeting you in the mental health gulags Trump plans to send us

You should try and work with dick Masterson and try and get newproject2 in the spotlight more.
Its where soph is still getting money.

Fuck off kike, we aren't the easily manipulated and cowed boomers of yesteryear. 110 soon

I like your content. Good wholesome welding lectures are nice.

Also, you definitely put yourself on a list with that reading of tarrant's manifesto. You did the right thing by not talking to the police and you need to keep yourself squeaky clean from now on. If they think you're gonna be an actual problem they'll find a way to arrest and charge you with something or another.

I'm pretty sure that the police departments around the US got a vague heads up from homeland security about suspicious persons in their district and the cops have to do their due diligence. I'm also pretty sure that homeland security got their list from the NSA and even they don't really know much about why people are on it.

Also, you should start going on some channels that are still able to stream on YouTube, like GoyTalk, Dr. David Duke, No White Guilt, Mark Collett, Borzoi, etc.
cheers mate

Attached: mm.png (888x962, 1.19M)

Something has changed in Washington. The Republicans are surrendering on gun rights like crazy. Ohio's Republican governor is calling for red flag laws. This is nuts.
McConnell has asked Lindsey Graham to look into bipartisan gun legislation:
thehill.com/homenews/senate/456272-mcconnell-taps-gop-senators-to-mull-bipartisan-legislation-after-shootings
So much for the Turtle stopping this.

WTF is going on with the Republicans?

This

Cheers ChuckE

Loved your videos ChuckE

ChuckE, I used to think you were just another shill reviewer.

I want to say thank you for your sacrifice.

It's not like we ever trusted them in the first place.

Hey chuck, your vids are great. You're a hero for sacrificing your channel for the cause of truth.

things are coming down the pipe - everyone has been saying this was going to be a hot month for a cold minute. I think things will work out, but who knows.

I have a new youtube channel - how do I get a ton of subscribers like you senpai?

post a webm of yourself faggot WITH timestamp

It's the Purple user he's got the elite scarred shitless since he has the goods and has backed them up.

archive.is/euf6T
archive.is/2eI5v
archive.is/qjgNE
archive.is/yScAs
archive.is/zMHIe
archive.is/BdNwc
archive.is/Nn4Kv
archive.is/m0Fx9
archive.fo/ZRwqE
archive.is/CUgtw
archive.is/7KTWl
archive.is/rzcO8
archive.fo/RGVuO
archive.is/fdtxJ
archive.is/LaGxf
archive.is/SA4tw
archive.is/BdNwc
archive.is/uc8aD
archive.is/rzcO8
archive.is/fdtxJ

fuck off faggot it's pretty clearly him

Based, I love your videos. Keep up the good work

You're a newfag. You should never make a thread again.

Attached: you'llcowards.jpg (1177x1179, 919K)

its just some LARPer with a cuckshed, as real as that hillary clinton screenshot

Big if true

Attached: Screenshot_242.png (1300x830, 1.71M)

"ChuckE" BROKE

Based and weldpilled. Keep your head up bud, semper vigilans

If this happens again film it, until then you're a larping faggot

God bless welderman.

hurry up and get a gun if you dont have one already.
there was a bunch of shootings last night after those 3 mass shootings and it seemed like the shooters went door to door

Attached: file.png (553x741, 543K)

Also Dr Ludwigs Channel (he uploaded german march and folkmusic) got shut down

how come the deleting my channel and banned book video arent on his account anymore?

if it really is you what you've been doing is great. They are definitely going to try to crack down hard before 2020.

source

ChuckE,

The new site has been up:

127.0.0.1:43110/1DdPHedr5Tz55EtQWxqvsbEXPdc4uCVi9D/?:users/13E1NfoEM9eYfxk3mZQTLW5qYBekTp5W7v:pol:catalog

>thebotnet honeypot is up
Yes goyim yessss

>he confessed he read brentons manifesto
>confesses to being an ethno nationalist
well no wonder the cops visited you right after multiple shootings. NEVER tell anyone your natsoc, just stockpile arms and munitions the feds or the kikes are coming for you and you could end up with 3 shotgun blasts to the back of the head from a double barrel shotgun real soon

here you go

Attached: michigan shootings.png (750x1334, 1.36M)

still don't understand how these things are able to fool most ppl that they are also human

hey chuck, do you own any heavy duty vehicles? police are probably gonna raid you because you could be the next killdozer

being this brown

Godspeed, based welderbro. If you want more info about not talking to police, check this: youtu.be/d-7o9xYp7eE best video about it

End yourself you fucking idiot.

Issue with Bitchute is that it also use (((Cloudflare))).

we can tell your IP hopping chuckcuck2009

What? Fucking hell, my channel and whole profile got deleted yesterday, I couldn't notice. He literally did nothing wrong, such a good channel.

Use tor & vpn faggot.

Attached: f-e-e-k.png (555x402, 326K)

Republicans = neocons = Trotskyites

Your flag says you're American but your picture says you're Australian.

Attached: 1544504046337.gif (398x246, 2M)

About 2 or 3 weeks ago, the fda busted down on the mre youtube channels. Basically, yes, a purge is going on, amd youtube is pushing their own content to replace the private made videos, the government is spending money on youtube. Its becoming another government mouthpiece.

SEETHING

>it's real
what the fuck?!

this

Attached: 01478423783.png (303x325, 127K)

>WTF is going on with the Republicans?

Playing their part to keep the aipac 2020 campaign contributions flowing.

Attached: 1556510804450m.jpg (534x1024, 118K)

Bless you chuck

I was permantly banned yesterday without warning. Millions of views. Been around for years. The video wasn't even hate speech. They are getting rid of all voices that go against the entertainment leftist media narrative before the election, so there will be nobody to counter their shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=eUPW5z6CS6w

What channel? What was your content?

They are going fucking insane, they deleted even some historical channels because of the WWII footage. On one hand, this makes me mad, because I've lost shitton of good stuff, but on the other hand hysteria of this rank shows how desperate they are.

Me too, yesterday as well. 13 years old channel, literally uploaded only ambient music. No strike ever. Pic related. I've read somewhere that people got banned for PRIVATE playlists they made.

Attached: nosetube.png (533x202, 17K)

wonderwhy

Attached: 1563750181403.png (1388x1500, 1.79M)

some algorithm is likely purging anything, that has any resemblance to hitler or ww2. funny. accelerationism might work after all.

You're so Jewish it smells

Chucks, thanks for reading the manifesto, appreciate that audio content, recommend or request you do more if you don't get suicided.

Do you read zman? Vox? Any recommendations? Do you think there's any hope out of this hell hole?

>first 2x2chan
>now youtube
They're begining the purge, all the bread and circuses will cease to exist and we will face our emperor

Agree.

Attached: brentyboy.png (289x500, 64K)

Now that plant is ded :/

I got the exact same message for pretty tame instrumental music and meme videos. I think they have technology that monitors your browsing behaviour off site, perhaps they use this to get rid of the trouble causers, eh?

It's only illegal to want a white country in Britain

Great. He's gone now. Probably cut his internet.
Cunts.

Yeah, I suspect that too + banning for private playlists. The fact that just itt there are three of us from three different countries pretty much proves that there is an ongoing organized purge. And I would bet money that it is tied to Infinity as well. I really want 8ch back.

its illegal to want a white country in cannada too, hows that chink infestation going? chang still buying up all those properties?

Hey dude. I learned to weld from watching your videos, set up a home fabrication business, quit my job and do it full time now. Thanks for everything man, you seriously contributed to my life being far better than it was.

The Jew fears white independent worker.

Take care of yourself and your family ChuckE, I love your content

Attached: F16F0CC5-2BFC-4E27-8EFA-F80829BC11DA.jpg (750x1141, 512K)

Learning a new skill and it becoming a hobby that people pay you for, is an awesome feeling.

regional Fusion centers have everyone who opposes kike America politics on their radar - enjoy your crowd stalking - blocked phone calls and web site contact forms required for income - psychogenic attacks - and tracking bugs out on your vehicle - keyloggers on all your computer equipment - and if you have a device without connection enjoy the air gap sniffer - take note that your phone always has a signal while they track your every move / oh there’s more sillyness compliments of those whose salary you pay -

gosh I wanna see youtube crash and burn

Attached: 1523039619029.jpg (3328x1697, 274K)

Take Meds

>they even have (((parenthesis))) in the main office

The entire deep state is against us. We're so close to exposing to the entire world what an absolute charade all politics and economics really is.

I bet even the foreign exchange rates are secretly controlled. That would make a mockery even of the U.S. Fed.

>disarm the people
>More guns than people
>very little legal paper trail
Good luck with that.

No shit. We're coming up on an election year. The result of 2016 wasn't supposed to happen, and the kikes will stop at nothing to ensure thier plans aren't compromised by anonymous shitposters. If you think the memewar of 2016 was crazy, the next battles coming are going to be fucking crazy.

Love you ChuckE, been keeping up with your stuff on bitchute. The tarrant manifesto recording was well done.

You think it's okay to tell everyone to prepare for a race war and buy guns?
Are you aware your white asses sound like Charles Manson?

Youtube is not a public forum. They're entitled to shut your schiz-toid channels down if they so pleased.

Attached: charles-manson-0.jpg (968x681, 38K)

Gay

t. seething hebe

>t. seething hebe

I'm not wh*te