Incel Epidemic

There’s a lot of talk here about incels. We all agree the mass shooters would not exist if they had sex. There is a huge market of sex hungry women available that is literally untapped, the fat ones. Anyone who has been on a dating app knows there is a surplus of them. The incel epidemic is tied to the obesity epidemic.
My proposal is that if society focused on physical fitness more, curbed the obesity epidemic, and created more approachable women for the awkward/ugly people, we would have much fewer incels and mass shootings.

Attached: B5B2FA40-43A4-4E3C-95CC-25E4B9B3883D.jpg (576x498, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/08/06/shooting-ohio-dayton-el-paso-texas-shooter-gilroy-california/1924532001/
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1559-1816.1996.tb00099.x
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0162309595000747
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pft, incels are incels because of their personality, not their looks

>We all agree the mass shooters would not exist if they had sex.
This is the dumbest statement I've ever read. And this is \pol\.

Good theory but then again, most shooters aren't obese.

This poster is female.

HAVE SEX

Tits or gtfo

The dayton shooter was overweight. And they might not be, but the many woman who would keep them satisfied and in check are probably too large for their preference. No one likes fat girls, not even ugly guys.

She's probably fat as fuck.

“According to statements from authorities and media reports from people who knew the alleged gunmen, the three mass shooters in Dayton, Ohio; El Paso, Texas; and Gilroy, California, either explicitly expressed hatred for women or embraced forms of extremism connected to a disdain for them.”
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/08/06/shooting-ohio-dayton-el-paso-texas-shooter-gilroy-california/1924532001/

I’m literally not even kidding. Why do they hate women? They get rejected by the few cute ones that are not fat who go for the few chads. If we opened up the market by reducing obesity, they would find a suitable partner not hate women or society at large.

You can literally trace it back to most mass shootings
“The massacre at Santa Fe high school last week that left 10 people dead – most of them students – seems to have something in common with so many other mass shootings that happen in the US: misogyny. The shooter, one victim’s mother claims, targeted her daughter as the first victim because she rejected his continued harassing advances.”

If 40% of women were not literally obese, he wouldn’t have been making repeated advances towards a presumably fit young woman. We cannot change biology. Obesity is unattractive. Not even incels settle for that. We can change that and it would prevent these disasters and curb the #1 cause of death in the united states, heart disease.

The first the world at large heard of incels was when a 25-year-old named Alek Minassian drove a van into pedestrians in Toronto, in Canada, in April 2018, killing 10 people.

“The Incel Rebellion has already begun!” he had proclaimed on Facebook shortly before the attack. The same posting namechecked Elliot Rodger, who, in 2014, had targeted women in a mass shooting in California.

Bump

>here is a huge market of sex hungry women available that is literally untapped, the fat ones.

Guess again!

Attached: 4fbdn.jpg (600x800, 44K)

theres no point in trying to convince the lemmings user, they're too far gone to bother with. Just take the white pill and try to have as good a life as you can.

A large scale study on tinder showed it follows the Paretos principle or 80/20 rule. The top 80% of women fought for the top 20% of men. The bottom 80% of men fought for the bottom 20% of women. The bottom 20% of women, based on data in the op picture, are almost guaranteed to be obese. This means obesity is creating many incels. Incels become mass shooters. Stop obesity, stop mass shootings. Why did they not happen often before 1990s? The obesity epidemic was not a thing yet

The top graph is mass shootings per year. The bottom is obesity rate. Notice how they both start to increase in 1980 and increase in parallel. I don’t have a better data set but I’m willing to bet there is a statistically significant correlation.

Attached: 8FC9D72F-24E7-46D3-A02D-FF2311BAA5AC.jpg (640x640, 52K)

correlation does not equal causation

Mass shootings are mostly caused by non-whites. The only way to eliminate mass shootings is to eliminate non-whites and return to an all white high trust society.

Japan has the highest number of incels and yet no mass shootings because mass shootings have nothing to do with sex or lack of sex.

Only jews push this bizarre narrative that incels are behind mass shootings.

Attached: 2019-08-04 mass shootings so far mugshots.jpg (720x775, 107K)

I actually don't think its jews pushing the incel narrative, its just retarded normies who think sex is the most valuable commodity of society, in their minds you cannot be a balanced person without having regular sex.

In japan they don’t have guns. Guns are a secondary problem, not the primary problem. This is the number of US sexless men. Notice 2010 it jumps

Attached: B4BD5727-0C58-4CFA-AB7D-595C0F593E0F.png (640x586, 174K)

Now look at this graph. So my other one was deaths, this us the right graph which is the number of actual mass shootings. Notice the sharp increase in 2010 as well compared to the graph above of sexless men

Attached: E9B8080D-D848-4652-B4E9-7EEA53990E0F.png (1126x797, 91K)

It’s very clear from the graphs the increase in sexlessness among young men strongly correlates with the increase in mass shootings

Attached: 1521118781507.png (600x388, 86K)

You should also see
Extreme misogyny fuels mass shootings. Less obese girls means more available sexual partners means less misogyny means less mass shootings. What is there not to get about this? Everyone would benefit in the end. No diabetes epidemic, no heart disease epidemic, no mass shooting epidemic if simply we worked harder as a society to stop the obesity epidemic. Millions of lives saved

I’ve taken college level statistic courses. I know correlation doesn’t mean causation but in many cases causation creates correlation which is why I am hypothesizing sexlessness causes mass shootings. It’s not something you can create an experiment for to say the least and many factors play a role here in this complex issue but I am saying it is a significant factor at the very least.

>it is a significant factor at the very least.
and i'm saying it isn't. Now lets ask ourselves other questions shall we? aside from lack of sex, what else might be causing these violent shootings?

Since 28% of men are not having sex, that means 72% in the past year are. The ratio is approximately 40% less for obese, and 20% less for underweight or overweight than normal weight. This yields approximately these relevant figures:

~42 out of 50 normal weight men are having sex (42/50 = 84%)
~10 out of 20 obese men are having sex (84%*.6=50.4%)
~13 out of 20 overweight men are having sex (84%*.8=67.2%)
~7 out of 10 underweight men are having sex (4%*.8=67.2%)

This is the obvious tie of obesity to sexlessness. Now to what you said about other factors. It is very hard to say. One could take their manifestos at word and say politics or immigration. Or you can look at other factors like their sexlessness which might play a role in their extreme adoption of anti immigration and racist ideologies. Case studies are not typically effective and most are obviously killed in their sprees but looking at the data as a whole, you can deduce that obesity, sexlessness, and mass shootings all strongly correlate together

Even the air force is aware incelibacy poses a threat in a brief last month
>Air Force cautions troops to beware of sexless ‘involuntary celibates’

“Increased discussion in “extremist connections and attacks” from incels is cited in the brief along with other incel character traits”

“The content of this briefing was based upon law enforcement as well as public sources and was used to inform both military commanders and law enforcement personnel about a very real threat to military members and civilians," Master Sgt. Jake Richmond, spokesman for Joint Base Andrews, told Military Times.

Now if you take all this data into consideration, the direct ties of obesity and the significant decline of sexually preferable women who are not obese, the increasing number of sexless men, and the increased numbers of mass shootings, it is very clear that there is a direct tie of obesity to mass shootings. This isn’t even trolling, this is an open discussion about a serious issue.

There might be something to this. I would rather go out an hero then to touch a fat roastie. And I didn't have sex in 5 years.

You think fat chicks don't get fucked whenever they want? Were you born yesterday?

Exactly this. Obesity is not sexually attractive. Studies have shown obese people are less likely to even get a job. Biology just drives a dislike of obesity. Now, if you have almost 40% of women now outside of the pool of sexual attractiveness due to obesity, it creates a very strong skew of men now going after the remaining 60%.

Some men prefer them or will settle. That’s not in debate. However, that is a small minority. You have to look at the big picture here.

From studies
“However, participants viewed an obese woman as less sexually attractive, skilled, warm, and responsive, and perceived her as less likely to experience desire and various sexual behaviors than a normal‐weight woman. In addition, participants believed that an obese woman was less sexually attractive, skilled, warm, and responsive than an obese man.”
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1559-1816.1996.tb00099.x

“It seems that larger body size, a high waist-to-hip ratio, and larger hips make the female figure appear older, unattractive, and less desirable for engaging in romantic relationships. ”
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0162309595000747

“One of the bodily features, waist-to-hip ratio (WHR), is a reliable indicator of a female’s reproductive age, sex hormone profile, parity and risk for various diseases. Systematic variation in the size of WHR also systematically affects the judgment of female attractiveness, healthiness, and youthfulness.”

“We suggest that body-mass index is more closely related to fertility and health than waist/hip ratio, 4, 5 and, therefore, should be more important in determination of sexual attractiveness.”

“Study 2 shows that college-age men find female figures with low WHR more attractive, healthier, and of greater reproductive value than figures with a higher WHR.”

I can cite you hundreds of studies. I’m not saying obese women cause mass shootings. I’m saying obese women create more sexless men who are responsible for the mass shootings.

By niggers and disgusting pigs. Doesent change anything for ops argument.

>muh studies
Idiotic cope

The problem here are males. Stop trying to make women solve your problems by sacrificing their happiness again. The violent nature of males is the cause of this. I read someone propose we only allow women to buy guns from now on and that realistically would bring the crime rate down a lot. 99.999% of mass shooters are males, murder is in their DNA.

Tits or gtfo roastie

I have already stated women are not the issue. I’m saying the problem of women’s obesity is strongly tied to the problem of mens sexlessness. Men’s sexlessness is very well documented as an indicator of someone who may adopt extremist ideologies. It is also not men as a whole, it is primarily sexless ones. If you’ll read the above posts, the three recent shooters in gilroy, el paso, and dayton all expressed extreme negative views towards women very likely as a result if rejection and the significant decline of sexually attractive females DUE to obesity

Do you really think those obese women would want anything to do with incels if they (the women) lost weight? I don't think so

What else is there to look at? We can talk about guns all day. We can also talk about race mixing or immigration. But you have to look at the root causes of why young men are adopting such extreme views in the first place and what they have in common. We are aware el paso and dayton shooters had drastically different political opinions. However, they shared extreme misogynistic views. I’m saying we would have less men who hate society and hate the world if more women were sexually attractive by reducing the rate of obesity.

You would be very surprised. So if we reduce obesity as a factor, there are still ugly/crazy/awkward women. Those women who have unattractive personalities will now be sexually attractive and match with men who have unattractive personalities as well

Even the fat ones are being pummeled by chad cock regularly.
No female is hungry for beta cock. They just settle for beta cock so that they can be supported.
Also, beta males these days being programmed by hentai and anime to be attracted to impossible female standards. Beta males were meant to end up with a fat chick to procreate with. But they won’t settle for fat women when there standards are of the anime quality. Also fat women used to be loyal and for the most part sexless until married to a beta but this was before degeneracy, sexual revolution, free love and all that hippe progressive bullshit. Society is degenerating only thing left is to let it fail so that strong men can rebuild it from scratch.

>But they won’t settle for fat women when there standards are of the anime quality.
Exactly my point