Trump is betraying you

I love it when I'm right. I was right when I called the unironic right wing cunts on here stupid faggots. Look at you for fuck's sake. You really thought some orange faggot who won an election would back you? Now games are gunna be even worse, and the glowfags are going to monitor us waaaay harder. all because of you.

>evangelical Christian burgers are dumb inbred niggers.
>the shit they post here proves it
>most of you are incels or stuck in a sexless marriage because you're stupid.
>"im a successful father of 3 white children" yah right stop LARPing you fag

The funniest part is that with all your knowledge of the deep state, you thought the president of all people would make a difference. what a fucking joke. kys.

Attached: uj-0756536=-.jpg (294x195, 9K)

Wash your hair and trim your beard

You leftists are afraid

Attached: h.gif (245x184, 981K)

don't got one, beards are for inbred niggers called muslims

yah right
stop LARPing you fag

>thinks Im a lefty because I hate christfags

the oldfags warned of this fuckery when it first started. cope you stupid boomer. you brought this all down on us

I hate that I have to live with you retards. The bible is the biggest work of plebbery I've ever seen. If you studied toaism you would know how to actually communicate with other people

Attached: JOhwLX5AaWNlgzisiPNiUJrx3OprKOy2_lg.jpg (328x450, 46K)

>The Clintons are good people
Literally the DAY AFTER he was elected he started back tracking

When you shitpost about trump, make sure you do it properly, you nigger.
Im the faggot that talked about games earlier
1.) They're going to restrict, or attempt to restrict violent video games
2.) His daughter talked about a fed backed gun grab
3.) Trump literally prayed to the whaling wall in isreal, and is, in fact, a sellout and a kike lover.

But hes still better than anything you could come up with. If you have a solution (like most fat cucky neckbeard armchair economists do), then, please educate us.

yah I got one, disclose before bluebeam goes live and half of us fucking die. Our media is fake, our government is fake, and all anyone on here can do is be faggot ass Nazi larpers. wake the fuck up Jow Forums

Think of the butthurt that Trump 2020 re-election would cause. Media and Silicon Valley would shit themselves in unison. Mass leftist suicides. Massive happenings on the scale of which has never been seen.

Do it for the butthurt. Do it for the happenings.

Well it's gunna be pretty damn hard now. What if they strategize and decide they like him? you underestimated them after the election and your doing it again

>3.) Trump literally prayed to the whaling wall in isreal
>whaling wall.
user, I...

the truth hurts user. its ok. you were looking for something to believe in, glowfags served it up

Improve your grammar, dumb nigger.

India should be open about what America pressures them to do.

There is a clear operating connection between Trump, Khan and the Jihadis. Trump uses Khan and the Jihadists for American purposes.

This is a war crime.

All evidence should be gathered.

improve your brain dumbass

yes, that's a thing. I wish there was more info on that, a couple of leaks but nobody is really talking about it

>blames video games
>no mention of ultra-violent gansta rap

absolutely sold out. MIGA.

DAMN IT!!!!
I should have voted for Hillary.
Things would be so much better.....r-r-right?

You are aware of what Trump was being accused of when the Russia BS was going ? You are aware what they were accusing him of ?

absolute morons.

what has he actually done though? T_D faggots

It'd be the same you bellend

So....... I see you're new here.

non response

shouldn't have voted at all you stupid pleb. its all fucking fake

>he called out right's useful idiots
>he must be a democrat shill trying to convince us to vote liberal

morons.

they are all the same. not even sophisticated like schlomo can be sometimes. this board has gotten sickening

Back to leftyp- oh wait... Awww you can't can you?

Attached: 1245776543.jpg (200x199, 10K)

and you cant properly satire my post because you know im right. awwww is the burger triggered?

>be me
>be American
>wanna get shot because I'm surrounded by tards and nogs

yep...

*Before election "Lock her up! Lock her up!"
*After election "meh, we need to forget about it and move forward"

This was LITERALLY day 1!!!

fuck...

People seem to forget what Trump as just been through. Trump was being accused of treason and it wasnt a joke. If he had been found guilty of what the accusations it wasnt just a case he would lose the presidency, he was being accused of treason , a crime that came with , if found guilty, the punishment of death.
This man was not just fighting for his political life during the Russian investigation, he was fighting for his own life,a what for pray tell.
People postying threads saying Trump has betrayed such and such are just ignorant cunts who dont have a fucking clue.
People should never forget what Trump had to face and who he did it for, the anti trump shills are worthless

Reluctantly...I will

Attached: accelerationism.jpg (1000x1000, 164K)

yep...The truth

Anons were spoon fed EXACTLY want they wanted to hear. ahahahahahahah

say no to glowfags and shills. they will never love you like I do

>who he did it for

You mean Israel?

Thanks user...You've always had my back and I appreciate it.

I mean itll happen anyway, I just dont wanna get forced to be involved. watching plebs slaughter eachother is a pastime I enjoy almost as much as the richfags

Why is mutually assured destruction so hard for you retards to understand?

If you say so

Nah you're going to spend the rest of your days here angry about anti Trump threads because the train is growing smaller and smaller and the only people around here still holding on are normies and brainlets like yourself who never really fit in with the rest of board culture.

Attached: Taylor-Swift-and-the-Alt-Right.png (604x528, 504K)

you must be losing pretty bad to be shilling so much lol. enjoy a sage

this. they flooded in here in 2016 and didn't leave, because we bullied them

Im not an anti trump shill. I'm anti normie user. Real Anons know voting in their system changes nothing for us, and they had the audacity to use this board to shill for republican interests. fuck you

Yeah, but it's still more reasonable to vote for Trump than your candidate.

This...

The real winner of 2020 is going to be acceleration. Mark my words anons...

as if voting changes anything in either of our countries. I've been to your country, it's paradise compare to here. Had a grand ole time gettin' plastered in the sauna with u finns. please understand this country is sick and needs help

You're a faggot OP.

The quality of our social services have been in a steady decline since the 80s. You just don't understand that the system we have is very vurnable, and it's rotten to the core. I have no idea how long it will last.

>they didn't leave because we didn't bully them early enough
fixed it, pol was like an echo chamber at times, maybe that was just russia though

Of course Trump wasn't reliable, but he won an election with the public rhetoric that he used:
>build the wall
>send them back
>lock her up
>drain the swamp
>make America great again
More importantly, he won it with the support of a strong majority of white Americans. The lines have been drawn. It's each ethnic group for themselves, and whites are still a majority. Being the majority, they have the power to remain the majority, by various means such as expelling illegal aliens, shutting down legal immigration, recognizing that "birthright citizenship" for the children of illegals was never valid, and even constitutional amendments to strip nonwhites of citizenship and voting rights, and end antidiscrimination law.

The Democrats are trapped in a downward spiral. Having lost the white vote, they have to fight primarily over nonwhite votes, and the rhetoric they're using is pushing whites away harder and harder. No one who thinks about it for even a moment believes that open borders is a policy for anything but the destruction of America. They're openly promising to open the gates to the barbarian hordes, displaying what anyone historically would regard as nooseworthy disloyalty to their country and people, in front of their would-be victims, who still hold the voting majority in a republic. This can't end well for them. They are FUCKED.