Poland is so based! I'm gonna move there

>Poland is so based! I'm gonna move there

t.

Attached: firefox_6tSWbZlkfd.png (435x343, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b5I4ql_XI24
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Euroweek/page/34/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone who decides to become an immigrant immediate loses face.

If you can't make it in your homeland, then you don't deserve to have a home

let them go. They will move there for a week realize they need to get a job and learn a language and learn that nobody gives a fuxk about their retarded burger politics so they inevitably return back into wakanda

Mexicans of Europe

Attached: 1565117782764.jpg (866x1024, 154K)

Like I'd move to Sweden? That ASAP Rocky case as very telling. If you go to a no-go-zone even as a nigger, arabs are literally allowed to harass you and if you do anything YOURE the one in trouble. What a total joke of a nation.

Burgers should to stфy out of Poland. We have already great country here clothes to canada

At least there are still whites there which is more than you can say about your country Sven.

Calm down John Sanchez Smith

Go watch a livestream of some turk raping your mom on facebook, sven

Higher white population than you and you're actually trying to be white lmfao cringe!

I love you greatest ally. I truly do.
Fuck eurofags.

You say that now as you're feminist governments LITERALLY cover up crime of migrant child rape. How long you give your "white nation" with that leadership? 10? 20 years?

more like middle america white trash

Attached: 1561848029132.jpg (4032x2268, 2.85M)

America couldn't even stay as a white nation for a decade lmao cringe

the amount of non whites they have is less than 10%. They can easily improve everything. You're doomed tho. Nothing will ever save you on fact your descent is into doom is what will be the impetus for all these countries to get back on track

What does that even mean? What timeline are you going by? It's obvious at this point you've grown so frustrated you've lost your train of thought and ability to form rational sentences. Perhaps you should watch the new gov. funded Swedish program in which a white blonde swedish girl needs to fuck black men to save the universe. You know the one im talking about

Oh i've accepted my country is a sinking ship. Look at the OP though. You think I'd move to Sweden where migrants are literally allowed to rape and assault and all they get is a slap on a wrist? Pic related, a migrant is arrested for assault and their own daughters are fighting to keep them in. The new generation is indoctrinated, Sweden is all but lost.

Attached: file.png (1908x1146, 1.95M)

You guys need to see this:

Attached: cohngate.jpg (1057x613, 58K)

We don't want kike lovers here. fuck off mutt golems

>stay in your browning countries goyim, don't come together no no no

Attached: 1516189249631.png (413x413, 224K)

based
youtube.com/watch?v=b5I4ql_XI24

Diversifying Poland is not good. USA should institute apartheid and accept a one-nation two-systems policy like the chinks and hongkongers previously had.

Attached: 1564264560609.jpg (828x581, 456K)

Read and spread this:

Attached: 1564665456655.jpg (1073x455, 279K)

Bougnoulahmed MAD

Rich coming from a country that has never been white

Look for me liked you gave a little more to much land for the asiatic in north part.

Visit siberia and see for yourself, it's full of eskimos

>Nordic race is white. Heil Aryan paganism.

Attached: Swedish-Aryan-100%Viking.png (438x544, 13K)

I've been to Poland once for work, after that I was convinced that Poles deserve to be invaded and oppressed by Russians.

Swedish people are whi-

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 115K)

europe is my homeland, my race is my people. blood and soil, simple. im more kin to a blonde blue eyed polish person than a brown eyed "norwegian"

Yes, I am from Sweden

Attached: swedish_girl.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

Your race is not a face-paint, stupid nord. at least one in 6000 ethnic norwegians have dark hair or eyes.

I'm the same color as a thousand races. that doesn't mean they are my people. get a grip.

My polish wife and I (native born leaf) are preparing to move to Wroclaw. I've been studying polish for a few years and she's a native speaker.

Fuck Canada. Too expensive to live here, insane taxes and now we're filled with mudslimes and show bobs everywhere in Ontario

Attached: 1510434507.png (600x927, 557K)