Why do i get so angry and depressed when i go into society

I went looking for job
Traffic was terrible
I stopped at a train crossing and it took awhile and my asshole puckered as cars went speeding by, i kept imagining one crashing into me
People were vaping
I talked to a guy about a job and he was fat and bald and ugly and i didnt trust his face
There is no prospect for me to get hired
So i went on home
Driving up the highway past tractor trailers i understood how this super competitive life feels so empty
Everyone just aching for their wageslave paycheque
I saw osb particle board buildings being put up
Came home to my boomer father who has never given me any decent advice on life or spiritual aspects or a love of nature

I just feel so empty
How long can this last
I dont want to live around leafs anymore
They are the worst people
The west is finished senpai
We have no sense of community or belonging
It is a plastic culture where beauty is stampes out by hordes of plebs

Someone pls
Send help

Attached: 1565108345511.jpg (430x600, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fi8P_XYiykQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Scu5ILB04tk
youtube.com/watch?v=NDp3eUD2BG4
altcensored.com/watch?v=kJgajfZHHe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's because you're a loser

Ok, hope you get burned on ur tim hortons

You're a loser. You make me sick, you big baby. What's the matter, baby want a bottle? Big dirt bottle?

Then do something about it

Attached: DF9604D8-4E73-421F-90F7-E370F3A246F6.png (1468x7317, 2.38M)

jk come to Svalbard we're starting an ethnostate in the coal mines there

literally no reason for anyone to want to move there except to be around whites now

I bet you drink french vanillas faggot lmao

Quit being such a whiny loser and get a goddamn job. The whole reason you feel like you have no purpose is because you wilfully are going through life and not giving yourself something to do. So get off your ass, get a job and stop expecting a goddamn handout. You lazy piece of shit.

Life sucks at times but you just gotta man up, get a job, move out, start a family, work for 40 years to provide for your wife and kids that are ungrateful shits.

Im too beautiful to be like you mindless drones
There is a better world
I have a purpose but it doesnt fit in this ugly world
You wouldnt understand, anyways.

Pic conveniently lacking in examples of direct action against the system.

achieve gnosis before death so you dont have to come back, best advice I can give you

Do a backflip. Stop being such a bitch ass pussy and get a life. Otherwise make you set the livestream to public next time bb, no hard feelings. :/ No more discord suicide links, do it for real faggot.

The Wit & Wisdom, and Sage Advice of Arnold Schwarzenegger
"You are like a little baby. Now listen closely. The best activities for health and well-being are humping and pumping. I admired Hitler, for instance, because he came from being a little man with almost no formal education, up to power. I admire him for being such a good public speaker and for what he did with it. Meine freund, the best things in life are crushing your enemies and hearing the lamentations of their women. Now, get to da choppah and give a firm handshake to the co-pilot because he's going to toss your ass out if you don't grow some balls and get your shit shorted out."

Attached: ahnold.jpg (600x300, 46K)

READ MARCUS AURELIUS
GET A RICHARD SPENCER HAIRCUT
STARTING STRENGTH

What advice should your father give you? Many people aren't fit to become a father and become one anyway because of their peers doing it too.

Nature has his ways to continue this circus, thats why young people have very high sexual drive. So many parents regret it but then its too late. Nature tricked them, like so many billions before and it will trick so many billions yet to come.

On a rational viewpoint, life is completely devoid of a meaning.

I was in a zoo last week and saw a mentally and bodily disabled baby.
The poor baby looked so nasty, his eyes were almost popped out and he made facial gestures like a little mutant.
That is the blind will of evolution at work. It is an absolute horror.
The animals were all lethargic, one elpehant was mentally ill and and shaked his head from left to right all the time, the other elephant just stood there without any movement and looked at the ground. But the more scary thing is that people don't bother, orworse, they don't realize it how inappropriate a place like a zoo is.

A war is not lost until you consider it lost

"short your"
muscle bound dumkopf

Attached: th (15).jpg (209x184, 6K)

I never like zoos much, they always seem fake.

1 John 2:15 KJV
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

It's simple, love God for his intended creation, it was never said you have to like what humans have done with it.

Try us

>im terrified of dryving my car and seeing people smoking
Imagine being this much of a degenerate neet.
Leave your house more often you absolute sperg.

You're not alone fren, I feel exactly the same things, I don't understand this world, what are people trying to accomplish in this nightmare?
People are disgusting, they fuckin sucks, they're terrified of not being part of the society and they will squeeze themselves to fit in this wrecked world and become abomination.
I don't feel I belong, people's dream are my nightmares

Attached: _74582613_french-soldiers.jpg (660x462, 55K)

And he's a delusional hubris filled faggot. No I understand you have a much higher opinion of yourself than you should

I spent my youth visiting prostitutes so I mostly get mad and wonder why these lame ass cunts are flirting with me and spreading their bits. Are they fucking retarded and frigid? Obviously so.

Then I realize America is a neurotic isolating npc mess.

Aren't*

Lame worthless cunts, really.

It's over user, accept death.

Sometimes there is no happy ending.

Attached: It's Over.jpg (942x2062, 509K)

It's partly because
ALL THE FUCKING CARS LOOK LIKE THEY'RE GOING TO ATTACK YOU.
I'm serious, the front end of cars look like scowls, the idea is to make you see it and avoid it, but after seeing thousands and thousands, it just fucks with your stability.

Attached: Lexus.jpg (600x410, 34K)

And the get slaughtered by Afroghoul communists and it was all for nothing.

Based....

Attached: Bongcar.jpg (500x333, 54K)

>tfw when those last few embers of love you felt for this world are extinguished leaving nothing but a cold unfeeling void

Attached: 1558563424657.png (1920x800, 751K)

I'm going to become a commercial sailor, not for profit, but because that's how I will get paid to be the closest to nature. I have always loved the sea and the ocean. Plus you learn valuable skills and survival tips. Find your path

What a pathetic vapid faggot
>Came home to my boomer father who has never given me any decent advice
That's the issue

Unironically grow a pair
You cannot anything in life if don't bear what is bothering you
Like really, this fucking faggot thinks that we are living the dream
Wtf, everybody has their daily pile of shit to dig through everyday we just don't cry on it like a pussy because if we don't suffer at work, at school, at the gym and in oir communities we are not going to achieve anything
Grow a fucking pair

Also, based car.

youtube.com/watch?v=fi8P_XYiykQ

Why Repetition is Necessary When Changing Paradigms - Bob Proctor

Even with a high paying job it's the same. Like there's no way to feel good except fast food and drugs (which I don't do)

youtube.com/watch?v=Scu5ILB04tk

"Subconscious mind is a habit mind. Reading the book once is not a habit..."

I met a Mexican in a bookstore looking for marcus aurelius same as me. They really do think they're white

Car looks like a boomer

Attached: 1564412568672.jpg (721x960, 47K)

>loser
why?

I honestly thought Canada was better than the UK?
should i withdraw my flight?

It's a feel that most of the people her know too well, user. It's unfortunate that things are the way they are, but apathy or hedonism can't save us now. Overcome and find what is necessary in yourself, in your own principles. As for the lack of a father figure, I suggest you think of how you would like your son to be and than act that way. Always ask yourself: "Would I be proud of my son if he did what I'm doing now?"

youtube.com/watch?v=NDp3eUD2BG4

Attached: tumblr_ok7lsrNDYj1uaxri9o1_1280.jpg (1280x998, 348K)

i am looking forward to the new honda.
i dont even drive but if i did fucking this.

Attached: Honda-e-1132852.jpg (590x350, 24K)

You have to free yourself from external hindrances first. That means toxic relationships (even your family), friends, girlfriend. Then focus on developing yourself, inside and out. Let go of bad emotions, don't repress them. Find your strenghts. Learn skills. Find a goal. Mine is to become independant from the State, to build a family and to live a healthy life close to nature.
I'm betting you're young. I am too, 19 years. I went to college for one year but realized it was all bullshit. Now I'm doing an apprenticeship in woodworking and saving up money to buy a house.
The hardest part will be finding a wife who would share this goal, haha.
But stop minding people. They're all useless. Only you count. The eagle flies alone.

Have faith in Odinn inside you my friend.

R u projecting to fill your void with schadenfreude? Your comments I am annoyed.

Also I will keep bumping your thread with some pics since I think is an important discussion.

Attached: tumblr_os6q5sARYO1uaxri9o1_1280.jpg (1280x1680, 493K)

Attached: tumblr_oqcg9vXhCr1uaxri9o1_1280.jpg (1080x359, 85K)

>too beautiful

You think that now. You'll get the ass fucking that's coming your way and buckle down soon enough.

>tting you're young. I am too, 19 years. I went to college for one year but realized it was all bullshit. Now I'm doing an apprenticeship in woodworking and saving up money to buy a house.
>The hardest part will be finding a wife who would share this goal, haha.

BASED FRENCH user
I also left college after a year and planning on becoming a sailor, we're the future.

Attached: broader shoulders.jpg (1920x1080, 397K)

Though I must add you're retarded to be a pagan just begome christian orthodox, undoctored faith and BASED af

Never Despair.

altcensored.com/watch?v=kJgajfZHHe0