Best affordable car that can do it all

E87 130i. Debate me

Attached: BMW-130I-0.97J.jpg (480x252, 27K)

Attached: .png (460x460, 218K)

What about a mk5 golf gti?

> German
Poor quality, BMW engines are gigantic pieces of shit, high cost of maintenance MEME CAR

Toyota Camry all the way

Attached: v4cxvapjhon11.jpg (326x326, 27K)

VE Commonwhore

Attached: holden-ve-ute-blown-ls-5 (4).jpg (1422x948, 1.1M)

not politics

>Americans will never have a supercharged street legal ute

Attached: Holden-VE-Ute-blown-LS-9-nw (2).jpg (1422x948, 1.29M)

New or used? In any case, a golf of some sort is the only answer.

Attached: omg.jpg (648x724, 64K)

VW Golf Gti

also, wrong board retard

Toyota Camry

cringe
I hate swissfags
real cowards acting like women

rate my car guyyyyys

fuck your mom son of a bitch you are the jews of europe

>>>>

Ugly

>4 doors

Attached: 1546230052035.png (645x773, 11K)

Fwd
That's stupid. Check the reliability of the car in op. Was best ever in autobild 100kkm test.
Right. My fault.
You can't get it new now.
Alltough the golf has more interior space the bmw has a great straight6 and rwd a big plus (like my flag) if you like a "driver's car"
See above

e87 is not affordable enough

maybe it is for swiss people, but not for normals

eurocuck don't know shit about honda or toyota apparently.

not politics

e46 MASTERRACE

>tfw E81 120D owner

not the best engine I know, but its my first car.
Soon 135i

Attached: 1512923600-1.png (278x225, 22K)

> (((AutoBILD)))
BMW buys Millions of Euros in advertisements in AutoBILD, so of course it has to be the best. There isn't something for nothing. VW Golf is also always "The Best", really makes you think doesn't it.

Attached: tobias.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

>germshit reliability
>best anything
user pls

Attached: FB_IMG_1562000506615.jpg (1280x960, 181K)

Attached: scirocco-by-aspec.jpg (1920x1080, 429K)

>trusts German magazine to unbiasedly test German car.

are you fucking stupid? most uto publications on earth agree the japs make the most economical and reliable cars.
i would love to support American manufacturing and auto makers but i also acknowledge what they make is 2nd tier compared to the japs.

Except there's a company called Left Hand Drive UTES that imports them and makes them compliant with US road law, Therefore allowing you to have a legal UTE in the US you can register and insure....

give it time faggots, it always devolves into politics.

Suzuki gsxr1000.
All chicken but the gravy

Attached: scirocco-by-aspec2.jpg (1920x1080, 344K)

This bad boy right here

Attached: lada-niva.jpg (968x681, 48K)

IS250 on fake 18"s. Alright bud.

Fiat Panda 45 with 903 cm3 engine

Attached: panda45.jpg (2276x1252, 337K)

>a VW prepared by chineses engineers

Yeah, no thanks.
Its affordable in Portugal?

Based and squid pilled
Btw any anions looking to do bad goy shit need to get into bikes. Get away from the scene of a crime at 150mph :)

Attached: received_2048123665483590.jpg (960x640, 54K)

>he thinks it's a 250

sciroccos were made in Portugal

Huyndai and KIA is the best bang for the buck

13,7liter innerorts, nee lass ma.

You have a good point but the car is pretty reliable and the concept was pretty unrivalled and is affordable now. Show me a great to drive rwd premium car that's practical and in the same price range

motorsports is illegal in switzerland
opinion discarded

Are you trying to imply the IS350 is any different? I used to own an ISF, I loved that car. But even then Japan was lacking on the performance.

I keep my 4Runner for dailying (because Japan knows how to build a good car) and have fun with my W204 C63 on the weekends (because Germans know how to build a fun car)

ASpec is a chinese tuning company. I doubt you will ever seen one of this Scirocco in your country.

Japan isn't China franciu

takumiiiiiiiiiiiiiii slow takumiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

>MK5MasterRace
Hi, fren! :D

this

sumo for life, no cop can catch you when you can do 120mph on road and off.

wtf are you talking about

>BMW
have an incident, friend :D

M62 BMW engine owner here, one of the best engines ever made and they last forever. Also the tranny.

Attached: braziliandreamcar.jpg (951x602, 70K)

keep your straight 6 and I raise you the slant 6 225 cubic inch!

Attached: 56223AF8-6DFE-452E-B82F-10E98165CBA4.jpg (640x360, 50K)

BMW lol. Fuck those over engineered. Electronic failure waiting to happen cuckboxes. Best car ever made was the 1990-92 cadillac brougham. Had a chevy 5.7 from the truck line, not a cadillac engine. Can do all work yourself and parts are cheap.

Attached: 51923.jpg (2087x1565, 995K)

I had one. It was ok, but too small and slow. Handling I would describe as fun rather than competent - wouldn't hold the road unless it was 100% smooth tarmac.

well now you're adding premium to the mix, i would imagine some lexus would be in the mix as it's basically just a Camry with a nicer interior.

i drive toyotas because they are cheapish, run forever..even if you abuse them and i can't afford to be putting money into my cars all of the time.... i'm also a 4runner driver...they're great suv's as for cars i don't know much about cars but i do have a good handle on the SUV's and such from around teh world.

100kkm is like nothing. Lets get to 250kkm now we would be talking.
You don't judge a car when it is brand new. You check for the price of parts, ease of maintenance, and resale value for example.

Also Camry.

Best affordable car

>they stopped making them a long long long time ago

Based. I have the 1960 dodge dart pioneer. First year of the slant six. I love it. So easy to work on it.

>I keep my 4Runner for dailying (because Japan knows how to build a good car)

This is why I keep my is350. I cant justify selling it. Great comfy interior, style, enough power to have some fun, and super reliable. Great daily. I'm picking up a c5 z06 for stupid fun.

Germans and their lease only disposable car business model remind me of the modern world