Americans are delusional

Do you guys seriously belive that some weaponized americans could hold the army or some of it's assets?

Think of ISIS, they had nothing but their rifles and some armed vehicles, meanwhile USA had drones and helicopters.

You guys are delusional, also, considering the shape of most americans, it would be really easy to shoot them, big and slow targets.

You guys don't have a chance against a real army, especially the strongest in the world.

The reason why you would all fall is simple, unorganization, you can't organize a real resistance and your small numbers would be really easy to deal with.

>Uh my fellow americans wouldn't shoot me. The soldiers are just brainwashed as you are, plus they follow orders.

Pic related is an example of what would happen.

Attached: Screenshot (11).png (1920x1080, 2M)

They're dumb as fuck. Even during WWII only 25% of casualties were caused by small arms.

Yeah guns won't help them at all

You're retarded. The military is made UP of americans. The only people that would stick up for the zog machine are well off paid-for goys and delusional retards that believe the system that GOT THEM INTO THE WAR IN THE FIRST PLACE is worth defending. The rest of the military would join US, not you, you commie fuck.

Attached: 1519325549716.png (1315x890, 555K)

>The military is made UP of americans.
Yeah bud, that's the problem.

Attached: 1528343969625.jpg (1649x1320, 1.06M)

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

Especially when america controlls all the news that go out, you guys are funny.

Also, the (("Americans")) in the army are a funny topic.

Attached: Ut0rtAl.gif (302x222, 1022K)

It's estimated that about half of American families are gun owners. Thats 150 million families probably with multiple guns. There are currently roughly 5 million active duty military members. More than half will defect if being asked to kill civilians. I like the odds desu.

Attached: 1438041387540.jpg (258x245, 21K)

What will a fat guy do against a trained soldier?

Attached: Weight-by-Gender.png (598x348, 24K)

You have seen too many movies. I know rednecks that can shoot better than most "active military" personel

Attached: 1554939997763.jpg (635x579, 43K)

Just stop nobody is scared

Attached: 97C01EC8-03BC-4D0A-B8FA-C51C99C9145C.jpg (835x776, 119K)

I think u mean disorganized you military genius you. unorganized is a concept of keeping things intentionally without organization to heighten flexibility and speed.

>We sent conservative gun owners out to collect guns from other conservative gun owners.
You are dumb.

What you don't seem to realize is that Isis was very far removed from critical US infrastructure.
Partisans within the US can conduct guerilla strikes against critical infrastructure.
It's hard to control drones when the power to the drone command center is constantly being attacked.
It's hard to field aircraft when the fuel depots and munition plants are constantly being attacked.
You dont seem to understand the difference between symmetric and asymmetric warfare

>reddit

>spacing

you need to go back

so you're saying we need heavier weapons than just guns alone?

no

>muh stereotypes
This is why you lose.
You see racism and bigotry as such big problems because deep down you know you are a racist bigot.
Maybe try visiting a rural area before making blanket assumptions about an entire group of people

>military full of women,minoritys and trannies
I'm scared guys

First a good third of the army would defect and take a bunch of the heavy artillery, air force, and navy with them. Then another third would defect and murder the remaining third in their sleep. Finally we'd all go door to door eliminating old government sympathizers and their families. Then we'd have a party and start building a legitimate government.

You're a faggot democrat, what would you know about militaries or war?

Either That or a glowie trying to research what we would do in such an event

shut the fuck up donkey

Attached: oscar kilo romeo echo tango alfa romeo delta.png (1000x994, 1.21M)

All that's needed are enough small arms to disrupt utilities, like power and water, and the cities will destroy themselves and require peacekeeping forces, leaving too few troops available to deal with insurgents.