So let me get this straight:

A guy in Texas kills a couple of spics, and the Mexican government has the balls to label it as an act of terrorism? Are we going to ignore that the Mexican government knows they are sending their undesirables to invade us, and forget about the white US citizens that are killed everyday in this country by illegal Mexicans?

foxnews.com/world/mexican-officials-describe-el-paso-shooting-as-act-of-terrorism

Fuck Mexico and fuck spics. If you don't like your people being gunned down here, take them back.

Attached: 1545033538306.jpg (300x260, 15K)

Attached: 89DFD644-A678-4371-990C-FDB19446E80B.jpg (1141x1010, 335K)

Based
I know a shit ton of spics browse here so i'll just say, FUCK BEAN NIGGERS

You're glowing. Pol is a board of peace. The solution to the invasion is the wall and armed guards, not shooting our own civs. Brainlet take.

Go back ro Reddit faggot. Trump doesn't have the hopes and dreams of the white race in America in his mind. Trump is about to yank your vidya and make red flag laws at the federal level. Our god emperor is a fucking farce. Wake up man.

>a shit ton
Judging by the reaction of this board to El Paso, it seems this board is 99% beaner.

>the Mexican government has the balls to label it as an act of terrorism?
It IS terrorism. Committing violence for political reasons?

>the Mexican government knows they are sending their undesirables to invade us
I didn't knew the government ACTUALLY encouraged it. Source?

8 of their citizens were killed. Not Mexican heritage, but Mexican citizenship. Any country that does not treat its people as disposable should have the right to question another country when it can't keep their people safe.

Ask yourself: should the US have ignored Iran when their people took all our embassy members hostage for several years in the 1970s? Grow a pair OP.

Needa take out Newsom.

Yeah, lots of self-hating mullatos here LARPing as white or pro-white to cope. At least niggers don't suck up to whites.

Dont bother answering. I wont take no glower source.

So he can be replaced by another Democratic governor who will do the exact same thing? CA is lost, forget about it

Can someone post a compilation of all the times where some spics posted their hands on here saying thinking they were """white""" lol

The Mexican government has been aiding illegal immigration into this country for decades. They work with Cartels to send drugs and violence across our border. If you don't believe that you're a fucking fool.

It's lost because we have sat silently while kikes, the left and spics have taken that state for their own.

Calm down and go butt fuck your daughter inbreed

I don't have it, but I know this board is full of spics. Just look at all the sad faces.

>If you don't blindly believe what a glownigger says on the internet, you're a fool

Attached: LSVMhOk.jpg (453x576, 47K)

An this is why the white race will fail good luck guys

Let me see your papers you fucking wetback.

No you're jusy denying common sense beans.

Also I regret what I said. I DO want a sauce. A BELIEVABLE sauce.

Attached: Arrabbiata-Sauce-Recipe-1.jpg (1392x2073, 249K)

Non whites need us, we don't need you.