Press F to pay respects

F

Attached: Untitled.png (755x831, 188K)

Attached: nyt-2016.jpg (2111x3240, 1.51M)

I wonder what percentage of millennials and zoomers in America had to read one of her books in high school.

"If you can only be tall because somebody is on their knees, then you have a serious problem. And my feeling is white people have a very, very serious problem, and they should start thinking about what they can do about it.”

Rest in power

Attached: Untitled.png (593x440, 315K)

In a just world there would be brigades of shitlords in the comments asking "But just what exactly is black identity? How do you know who is black and who isn't?"

Attached: 1565102263581.jpg (434x434, 128K)

Here are the exact genes responsible for making blacks much less intelligent than whites, this is why they are, have always been and will always be a plague of violent crime and welfare abuse upon white countries. We've been far too lenient with them for far too long and put up with horrifically bad behavior from them and turned a blind eye.

Attached: race iq genes.png (1058x1447, 146K)

Haha imagine ever reading a novel written by a woman.

"In this country American means white. Everybody else has to hyphenate.”
Thank you Toni Morrison

Attached: EBT5nWBWkAEKh9H.jpg large.jpg (2048x1535, 370K)

Literally who?

had to read it for a college course. she is basically a holocaust historian, aka someone who makes up whatever the fuck she wants for muh fee fees

Ugly fucking nigger. I'll shit and piss all over her grave and then dig a hole over it and fill it with dog shit and set the dog shit on fire. because shes a fucking nigger chimp9

Attached: TheNiggerWhite.jpg (2000x2500, 486K)

A black goddess who called all whites evil BEFORE it was cool.

>black identity author
>died at 88
oh no,what unfortunate timing

I do theatre in LA and Toni Morrison's works are 100% homosexual propaganda. A lot of her work is meaningless word salad empowerment but she did write/co-write A Street Car Named Desire and Sula.

Who?

It doesnt take some science man in a lab coat with data to tell me niggers are lower life forms. simple observation will suffice

Who?

“We die. That may be the meaning of life. But we do language. That may be the measure of our lives.”
Does THAT sound like word salad to you?

Attached: EBTG0BvUcAAQJYg.jpg (1200x898, 258K)

>Died at 88
Why did she choose to honor Adolf Hitler, anons? What did she mean by this?

What a national treasure.

Attached: EBTCewYXkAUMDfQ.jpg large.jpg (2048x1366, 493K)

S
Beloved was a shithole book and Toni shoulda quit trying to be maya Angelou because she isn't and nobody even gave two wet shits about why the caged bird sings because all that fuckery does is play off the hypocritical nostalgia blacks have for historical periods during which they were oppressed, as compared to today, when all blacks got to complain about is how some white guy at Starbucks glared at them for yelling at the employees, or how Tyrone got arrested after fleeing the scene of a simple traffic stop due to his unwarranted fear of cops which only exists because he keeps reading shit written by Toni Morrison.

Attached: image.jpg (441x320, 50K)

That's just retardation. It's like saying a freezer that breaks fulfilled its mission to spoil food. Wow, what a dumb chimp she was.

i wonder if she was aware of her lightskin privilege in the black community

Attached: 1561226906307.jpg (210x240, 30K)

The right answer.

DUDE SERIOUSLY HER WRITING IS SHIT

RIP In Piss

I had to read “The Bluest Eye” which is a super black book. He murders white people casually and rapes his own daughter.

Attached: B0432089-C0FD-4D38-A539-6BDD6CCD5DC3.jpg (687x960, 127K)

They give out nobel prizes for litterature?

My impression is, that they are less susceptible to mental systems.

Just like in the movie matrix, where some blacks do not have the connection device to the matrix at the back of their head.

And I truly believe, that both is needed. Some fight the fight mire on the side of the mind, some more on the side of the body.

Well, your impression is wrong.
Blacks are less mentally stable and far more manipulable.

I am 31 and I have never heard of this person in my life.

S to spit, one less "woke" nigger who thinks they descended from kangz an sheeit.