Facebook flags accounts and suggests "fact checks"

>we dont agree so here is an article to make you agree with us

Are they fucking kidding?

Attached: 1.png (501x645, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

minclaw.com/legal-resource-center/what-is-section-230-of-the-communication-decency-act-cda/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>website has an article
>website is called hoax alert
so the article is proving that sea level rising from ice melt is a hoax and facebook is doublespeaking it.

THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE TO YELL AT LEFTISTS, ANONS.

>Are they fucking kidding?
No, they're very serious and very happy that people are willingly advocating for this Orwellian dream land. Hell I would be too if I had a get out of jail free card while being covered in blood.

>i continue to use facebook
you deserve to be abused

>Cyprus doesn't know about magical sea ice
That's why you will never be a real country

I'm literally about to leave facebook. I've got banned for saying very mild things, so I'm done with this useless big tec service

That's not the point burger, at least as small country im doing well.

Facebook screenshots belong to redddit, please fuck off

some of you retards amaze me with what you believe, you must be baiting

Attached: 1561767503357.png (600x580, 397K)

melting sea ice doesn't raise sea levels, but melting land ice (glaciers) does

although there is a phenomenon called isostatic rebound where the Earth's crust actually rises in an area when the massive weight of the glaciers is no longer pressing down on it

>missing the point

Attached: stumped.jpg (456x810, 27K)

Facebook's dumb but this is basic science, OP. If you do the experiment with ice in salt water you'll see a rise in the water level. A small, negligible rise when it comes to the oceans and sea ice, but a rise nonetheless.

One small thing,
The ice represents the parts of an iceberg below water, however much you account for the mass and displacement of the water, the fact remains if the ice on top of the water melts then the sea level WILL rise.

> independent fact checking
> independent
> INDEPENDENT

Attached: 1552317357856.jpg (474x474, 10K)

Do you actually think that all of the worlds ice is in the ocean?

THAT IS NOT THE POINT !

I AGREE THE WATER RISES .

THE POINT IS THAT FACEBOOK IS FLAGGING PAGES AND SUGGESTING THEIR OWN OPINION

Dude, no. Look up Archimedes' Principle. Ice in fresh water melting does not change the water level.

WTF I HATE DRUMPF NOW

>using facebook

OMG I LOVE CAPITALISM NOW.

FACEBOOK IS ABSOLUTELY BASED!

this. salt water is 2.5% denser than fresh water.

also, if the "scientist" added warm water to the ice (you can see there is no condensation in left pic), warm water is also less dense than fresh water.

you'd need a pretty cold fridge to do this test properly, need below freezing water.

Attached: file.png (514x285, 12K)

There are two main factors with the raise of the sea level. Ice on land that melts onto the sea and that salt water is more dense compared to fresh water (icebergs).

They have to do this because leftist brainlets are incapable of debunking even the dumbest arguments.
If a leftist says something dumb, our guys can point it out immediately and mock them until they delete their post. When our guys post something stupid, they get left unchecked unless there is some mod who can come in and delete it.
The ice melting in a cup is one of the dumbest arguments about climate change, but it persists. Only our guys have debunked it, the leftists are just screeching or they're too dumb to even get what the argument is.

In reality global warming should raise the water levels because the ice is on land and because water expands when heated up, the real problem is that we see no water levels raising.
This facebook ''meme'' is so dumb that it could be used by climate change shills to explain why the sea levels are not raising.

Opinions are not the same as facts, brainlet. This is a good thing that facebook is doing.

yeah dude that's quite creepy. They can brainwash millions with a few manipulative algorythms creepy fucking shit

Facts don't care about your feelings. I totally support this new feature.

Actually facebook could get in legal trouble for something related, if it manually publishes info from a source that libels someone.

minclaw.com/legal-resource-center/what-is-section-230-of-the-communication-decency-act-cda/

>takes it upon themselves to educated the retarded boomer facebook population
noble, but sadly impossible

ice in Antarctica sits on solid ground. when it melts it flows into the ocean. MODS PRUNE THIS THREAD

Except the fact check is straight up wrong. Icebergs melting doesn't raise the water level. The meme is ''correct,'' but it's based on a false premise.
Melting icebergs should not raise the sea level.
The fact checkers can't even get their facts right because they don't comprehend these topics. They assume everyone who disagrees with them is completely wrong and can't be right about anything.

The fact people believe that global warming is fake based off of one picture that you don't know where it originated is why humanity is running itself underground. Fuck all you people who don't believe in it, you fucks are dumber than niggers

Probably the dumbest thing I've read all day

>no ice is on land

And what if they don't use facts?

Facebook put this in place because dumb niggers like OP don't understand simple science, fucking retard neck yourself

Well isnt there ice on bodies of land like antarctica and greenland that would add to the water level when melted and added to the sea?

Global warming is a huge scam hoax in order for the elite to pilfer and redistribute money. That being said, the ice in water analogy is faulty. The Antarctic ice is largely on land, so if it melts and ends up in the ocean, it will raise sea levels. It will be like putting a new ice cube in the glass, not like the melting of ice that is already floating in it.

And yes, facebook is composed of a bunch of globalist lefty faggots. I wish Trump would get off his ass and do something about them.

Yes, but the ''meme'' doesn't talk about them. It takes an experiment that correctly shows what happens when icebergs melt, and it doesn't address land ice.
You end up in a situation where both sides will get it wrong and will not compromise at all. The trannies can't admit that not all ice melting adds to raising sea levels, they have to ban people and issue incorrect fact checks to say that it's wrong when it factually is correct, the boomers can't admit that their shitty experiment only accounts for some of the ice and not all of it. Neither side will compromise and the fact that these people get banned and get ''fact checked'' with incorrect checks will only make boomers more convinced that they got it 100% right.

most icebergs are freshwater which is less dense than salt water ocean, which means that when they melt they will occupy more volume, hence increasing sea level. you could easily test this with an experiment yourself.
MUCH more importantly, when they melt/disintegrate they pave the wave for more icebergs from land to enter the ocean, which obviously increases sea level to a much greater extent.

So wait, do icebergs melting raise the sea levels or not. I guess there's a difference of opinion.

If the Ice is on the land then it will rise the sea level, but i don't think we reached that level yet.

Stop being racist.

>inb4 what reason do they have to lie to us?

Stop being racist.

Even if the sea water has higher density the freshwater will allow the ocean to dissolve more minerals turning it into sea water and making it denser.

That's just splitting hairs. According to (((Google))) the density of water is 997 kg/m3 and the density of salt water is 1029 kg/m3.
The difference is negligible and icebergs are only a small percentage of world's ice.
The ''fact checker'' doesn't say ''no, this is wrong, the iceberg would contribute 1-2% more to the sea levels if it was melted!'' It just says that it's wrong.

If these people were actually honest, what the fact check would say is ''while technically true, icebergs account only X% of all world's ice.''

>It just says that it's wrong.
and it's correct in saying that.

If global warming was the true threat that it was, why are the elite campaigning for 3rd worlders to flood 1st world nations? When they come here their carbon footprint increases 10 fold. We are talking millions upon millions of people. Who are going to need air conditioning and refridgeration, etc. Expanding the carbon foot print. If they werent scam artists they would mention this fact. They are, they want a new world order and through the environment is one way to get it

What stops fresh water to mix with salt water? What stops the evaporation because of high temperatures? Its a fucking cycle Eirik if the place lacks evaporation it can't create clouds to shield from more evaporation, which in turn starts to melt the ice caps rising the water level and creating rain storms and hurricanes, this has happened for fucking millions of years.

Attached: 1493714542462.png (669x514, 25K)

And I am correct in saying that these people should be killed for trying to censor people for a possible error of 1% in their hypothetical scenario.
No sane person would say that they are correct if they just looked at the data and saw that the difference is close to non-existent and you would see zero measurable difference in sea levels if all icebergs melted.

no you aren't, actually.

Antarctica ice is increasing it's nord pole that's melting. Purge this guy

People are pretty dumb, yeah.

Iceberg more like faceberg amirite

>People are pretty dumb
No one thinks you are people, leaf.

So are you if you agree with that guy since there's an increase of ice in Antarctica rather than decrease. The decrease happens on the nord pole.

>below freezing water

Imagine being this retarded to believe what you read on Facebook.

FALSE: Jews have never ever done anything bad ever and certainly aren't plotting the mass enslavement of goyim.

Attached: Anti Semitism.png (600x600, 197K)

I know absolutely nothing about any of this, but surely an iceberg melting into salt water is going to have a different effect than an ice cube melting into filtered fresh water

the point in this post was debunked several times, although this hoax alert bot is ridiculous

I mean it's true that it's false. The Ice floats on top of the water or isn't even on it at all, whereas home ice goes into the water, raising the level.