This is outrageous

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-05/u-s-should-prod-poland-to-pay-holocaust-victims-senators-says

this is outrageous
looks like usrael is truly suicidal.. western europe, russia and china want to kick it out from eurasia, and it is currently losing the only place of potential installation due to some surrealistic jew-bullshit.

Attached: 7.png (879x760, 629K)

Other urls found in this thread:

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_Broadcast_on_the_12th_Anniversary_of_Coming_to_Power
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218966323/#q218976881
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218966323/#q218968016
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218966323/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/
baldwin.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Letter to Secretary Pompeo_Poland Restitution_Final Signed.pdf
foxnews.com/politics/trump-shootings-remarks
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-05/u-s-should-prod-poland-to-pay-holocaust-victims-senators-says
youtube.com/watch?v=t-PDQsetTE8
youtube.com/watch?v=XH6TxWzhRsk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_Waiver_Program
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not so fast Goyim

Attached: 1564385050690.jpg (640x418, 42K)

>western europe, russia and china want to kick it out from eurasia,
I would believe China but the other two? nah.

Attached: 1564140067072.jpg (854x960, 83K)

Goebbels' Last Anti-Semitic Essay
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm

Attached: 1514135652898.jpg (584x819, 129K)

>bloomberg

14 opposed

Can you find their surnames? Might be interesting

Kick the Americans out
come back in to Europas fold.
have some refugees for a few months
stay white for all eternity
or get blackt and niggerd and geyed by america and the Juden.

wow no way, *FOURTEEN*?

Attached: 1547580519310.png (955x902, 210K)

Lindsay Graham needs to be recalled

All the small European nations who capitulated, confident of Allied assurances, are facing complete annihilation. It is entirely uninteresting whether this fate will befall them a little earlier or later, what counts is its implacability. The Kremlin Jews are motivated only by tactical considerations; whether in one case they act with immediate brutality or, in another case, with some reticence, the result will always be the same.
en.wikisource.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_Broadcast_on_the_12th_Anniversary_of_Coming_to_Power

Attached: 1504866730680.jpg (633x744, 210K)

>family of Jews live in a shack
>sell shack and move to USA
>descendants of Jews value shack at $50 million dollars, pay up goyim

Note the lack of any itemized lists of items actually "stolen" by Poland. Just the demand Poland give Jews $86 billion, or else.

FUCKING KIKES! THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT THEY DID IN LATVIA! SEIZED PROPERTY WAS RETURNED, BUT THEY WANT MORE GIBS.
WHAT A FUCKING CHUTZPAH, THEY EVEN SAID:
"IF YOU GIVE US THE MONEY, WE WILL WON'T BOTHER YOU FOR FORSEEABLE FUTURE."
>for forseeable future
FUCKING KIKES

our commies in power are ready

Attached: comment_duLUycImBY4I4iU4fKPVgFOySKbLfZHr.jpg (600x650, 75K)

Attached: 1562280287791.webm (800x400, 381K)

Shit, sorry Poland-bros. Truly disgusted by my country right now.

After WW2 was under way, the jews that had refused to leave were put into camps, just like the Japanese-Americans the US put into camps. They were seen (rightfully) as a security risk.

They were treated well by POW standards, better than the US treated the Japanese, see archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218966323/#q218976881

Typhus was a major problem in the early 20th century, see archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218966323/#q218968016

The camps were riddled with typhus (a disease spread by lice, hence ALL the camps having Zyklon B on site, it's a pesticide) and eventually as the war turned against Germany (24/7 bombings by the allies, invasions on 3 fronts, food and material supplies cut-off etc.) you saw a lot of disease and starvation in the camps... just like you saw in the German civilian population and what you would have saw in the US camps had the US come under such duress.

"The holocaust" and all of its myths (gas chambers, electric floors, lampshades etc.) were created post-war for political purposes and to punish Germany. Jews died, but not systematically, and not anywhere near the numbers claimed.

Jews were detained in camps in WW2. Jews starved in camps in WW2. The Jews were not gassed by the millions. There was no systematic effort to exterminate all jews by the Germans. There was no 6 gorillion. Jews in camps had typhus and were de-loused with zyklon b just like people, ships, and warehouses were all over the world. The Germans were blockaded and starving, therefore their prisoners starved as well. The combination of typhus and starvation due to the blockade resulted in a lot of prisoners dying. The 'holocaust' is an event GREATLY exaggerated in order to increase the political power of the jews and their ability to manipulate others for their benefit post WW2.

See these threads for much more:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218966323/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/193822743/

What the actual fuck? On what basis does the US Congress try to impose its will on a sovereign state?

Also, weren't polish Jews murdered? How come there are enough survivors to claim those gorillion dollars? I bet the parcels of the capital are not even worth half that amount.

Attached: jew_population.jpg (1554x1468, 555K)

It’s not “our” country goy. Not anymore

>77

Attached: Ay.gif (583x328, 797K)

BASED MIGA

I get so happy thinking of all the new lurkers who have come here in the past few days seeing these posts.
The TRUTH can not be hidden forever.
The Truth is light information, and even the tiniest source of light will illuminate a massive dark room.

Attached: 8F65A26C-3D86-4752-AD3C-885A4F729629.jpg (640x451, 154K)

Hopefully you are LARPing because I refuse to believe people this retarded exist in the same country as me. It's been well documented that this shit has happened. You fretting over an exact number of deaths does not mean the event did not happen. You are dumb as fuck.

Attached: 1564958344655.png (645x968, 100K)

what items?! 80 fucking years passed... everything was destroyed by war and these jew-shacks stopped existing decades ago... whole country was rebuilt by poles, not by kikes... there is literally no single thing that belongs to a jew here anymore.. usrael tries to make a criminal money extortion from poland.. and it happens against the only country in europe that was simultaneously being decimated and destroyed by nazis and soviets from 1939 to 1945.. kikes and usrael should direct their financial demands to germany and russia

Dude, there's gonna be a second Holocaust. Jews are seriously their own worst enemies when it comes to PR I swear to God, lol. The Congress can't even easily fucking agree together to ensure people who've sacrifice their lives for them and their fellow countrymen to be properly taken care of; yet with no issue nor problem at all this same Congress can easily get together to do whatever Israel wants like throwing away the 1st Amendment and wasting our nation's resources to bully other nations for Israel.

People aren't gonna forget shit like this. People are gonna archive and record shit like this. Eventually, enough people will truly believe Jews (because short-term dumbfucks think "Israel = Judaism" is a great idea) control the world behind the curtain.

"Never Again!" will become "Certainly Again!"

Attached: Mcfucking Had It.jpg (493x600, 54K)

Report this spamming nigger. Every single fucking thread.

They're trying to enforce their Tribal Laws over our Secular Laws. In Judaism, the property will always stay within the Jewish community: the final "heir" is the tribe itself if there are no objectively existing familial heirs left. It's not like that under most Secular Laws, if there are no familial heirs left than the property goes back to the nation for the nation to figure out how to use for itself.

This is bullshit. There have been cases of both non-Jewish and Jewish people getting their inherited properties back throughout the decades IF THEY CAN PROVE OBJECTIVELY IN COURT THAT THE PROPERTY BELONGS TO THEM (WHICH SOME HAVE). However, since these claims now can't be proven objectively with the remaining survivors, they essentially just want us (Polish People) to give them large acres of Polish lands as a "reparations" for Jewish Holocaust Victims. Who cares if it might have originally belonged to a non-Jewish Polack, give it to Israel.

Attached: An Eye For An Eye - The Untold Story of Jewish Revenge Against Germans in 1945 by John Sack (A Jew). (245x406, 18K)

kikes should pay reparations to palestinians for stealing their property and land, as well as decades of occupation and crimes against humanity they committed...

I will go do traditional Polish uprising thing and do stuff now considered terrorism against all jews and burgers I meet on my way if Poland will be pressured to pay this extortion
in minecraft of course

But the question at the end of that is what about the polish victims of the Nazis? Why would a sovereign nation give land to another for crimes against alleged people 20 years before the nation was established? I'm an american polish guy, I don't have very strong ties to my ancestral homeland but god damn is public opinion of Poland fucked? Are their any other people hated by the Nazis and the Jews?

>baldwin.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Letter to Secretary Pompeo_Poland Restitution_Final Signed.pdf
Tammy Baldwin
Marco Rubio

>baldwin.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/Letter to Secretary Pompeo_Poland Restitution_Final Signed.pdf

Margaret Wood Hassan
Michael S. Lee
Christopher A. Coons
Todd Young
Doug Jones
James Lankford
Patty Murray
Chuck Grassley
Benjamin L. Cardin
Johnny Isakson
Tammy Duckworth
Ben Sasse
Kytsten Sinema
Rick Scott

Kamala D. Harris

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-06 Letter to Secretary Pompeo_Poland Restitution_Final Signed pdf.png (641x886, 228K)

>Bernard Sanders

this

>polish victims of the Nazis?
jews pushed narrative about how Poles that believed in judaism were somehow citizens of israel or some bullshit, and therefore shekels should go to the tribe and not to Poland
all while getting monies from germany, but denying them for Poland
jews are truly synagogue of satan and I support Palestine and Iran in fucking them up

I'm done with him, bros. It's impossible for a progressive to do more damage than this faggot.

Attached: trumpkanye.gif (1000x563, 3.8M)

sad thing is that apparently party sponsored by USA (Patriotyzm i Socjalizm) decided that they WILL negiotiate payment after elections
jebany jarek
but other parties would already payed

Zionism is the jewish version of german Nazism. Zionists fund Islamic terror

shoo shoo shill

>Senate sucks jew cock
>Blame the president
HAY GUIZE, FORMER TRUMP SUPPORTER HERE...

Attached: 1481758637496.gif (350x346, 1.99M)

if bernie sanders was against it, it means that he is a cool guy indeed...

by the way, he visited poland like few years ago, and - to be precise - village where his family lived before ww2 called "słopnice", village with around 6k inhabitants in southern-eastern poland... very nice guy, he arrived without any bodyguards and shit like that, only with his wife... he was received by local mayor of the village who accompanied him in walking around the place..

he even visited a place where shack of his family stood.. the shack didn't exist for like 50 years, but some polish farmer built a house lately on the exactly the same location.. so sanders made himself photo in front of this house...

upper part of photo: shack of sanders family that was demolished shortly after war

Attached: shack.jpg (800x1092, 193K)

If you want US military protection from Russia, then you have to obey our rules. Pay your debts.

thats him with mayor of the village

Attached: DSC_0538(2).jpg (707x504, 227K)

It's a good thing because people in the US are increasingly questioning the influence of Juden and the people in Yurop (Poland) are just a few pushes from going full natsoc

Imagine if yellow niggers won in Frenchia and then Poles, Italyaans and French force AfD to take power in Germoney, making the EU into a nationalist superstate.

>based russia with their muslims
>based china with their literally everything is horrible about that country

Oh nevermind you're just retarded

Graham is Trump's poodle and you are in denial.
>foxnews.com/politics/trump-shootings-remarks

Remember the last time he said we needed gun control and all we got was pic related? Of course you don't because you're an idiot.

Attached: 1520015425416.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

Attached: gg.png (929x636, 874K)

>I don't have very strong ties to my ancestral homeland but god damn is public opinion of Poland fucked?

Outside of Europe and political circles heavily interested in Jewish affairs, no one really gives a fuck about this controversy. This is kinda equivalent to like high school drama where the Debate Club is bitching with the Volley Ball Team about some asinine shit and Debate club keeps yelling at the Principal to do something - as much as it pains me to admit as a Pole.

The only times Poland gets on the USA's public's notice is when we do something wacky and/or not too complicated to understand for the average dude: "Poland Gives Obama A Copy of The Witcher 3 Video Game As a Gift", "Polish Town Burned Effigy of 'Stereotypical Jew" for Easter", "Poland Loves Trump!", etc.). Shit like the issue with 447, the controversy of saying "Polish Death Camps", and etc. American people don't even know exist.

For the most part, Americans think Poland seems to be a nice place at best and fall in love once they actually visit the place (recommended a friend of mine to go last year, she loved everywhere but Krakow and it was her favorite country to visit out of all of Europe).

America bullies Poland with this.

The holocaust is used just as an excuse.

>letter signed by 88 senators
Kek

Hitler got into power with the help of the deep state and Anglo secret agencies.

He was used to stop communism. Until he became independent of his handlers.

This means that America and Britain owe compensation to at least 30 countries in the world.

I just remember reading maus a few years back and I realized that the pigs were supposed to represent the poles. It was pretty disheartening after realizing why I believe the writer did that, though did they seriously give obama a copy of the witcher? Wasn't the game made in america?

Only Poland can make laws in Poland.

European countries should start media outlets that are independent of America completely.

Independent of Soros network, independent of Trump.

No Soros, no Trump in Europe.

>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-05/u-s-should-prod-poland-to-pay-holocaust-victims-senators-says
>
>this is outrageous
>looks like usrael is truly suicidal.. western europe, russia and china want to kick it out from eurasia, and it is currently losing the only place of potential installation due to some surrealistic jew-bullshit.

This is fucking rich. When Poland gets its art and pieces returned from Merkel, than maybe the lines of discussion can start. WW2 Nazi Germans torched and stole a lot from Poland

I'm not familiar with that picture. Is she giddy because she's getting a bumpstock ban?

>WW2 Nazi Germans torched and stole a lot from Poland

ruskies too after 1945... they were stealing not only valuables, food, property but they were even demounting whole factories and stealing them on trains to soviet union... and in the end they stole even train-tracks...

No, CD Projekt Red is a Polish Company fucking killing it in the International Video Game market.

Yeah, we really gave him a copy of The Witcher. Look how happy Tusk looks: like a good friend who wants you to get into a game/TV show he really enjoyed so you can nerdgasm with him talking about it (Shani or Triss, Stay Neutral or picking a side, etc.).

Poland is like that amusing autistic good-hearted friend who doesn't have a social filter in regards to the social circumstances.

Dude I love Maus because the guy portrayed an accurate depiction of all the people involved in during the Holocaust (kinda like the book I mentioned in ). Yeah, and the Jews are represented as rodents where some of them in some moments betray their own kind to save their skin and in one vivid scene post-WWII the author shows how his father (the protagonist) is racist towards Black people despite being almost killed by Racism.

Attached: Shani vs Triss.png (346x684, 287K)

Oh shit, I forgot the video: youtube.com/watch?v=t-PDQsetTE8

But what's our endgame with this? If it's not about holohoax reparations, then what does the US have to gain by picking on a NATO ally?

It's only the first result when googling "trump feinstein".

That's great. Try Googling "treating autism".

Is this the best your script team could come up with? Losing those propaganda bucks really hurt your talent pool.

Why is nobody asking 'how can a senate ''increase pressire'''? how? instead fo saying please give free shit to jews they change it into a give them free shit polsky niggers or we'll suicide nuke you ?

...It's pretty fucking easy to understand dude: Land = Power. It's similar to the issue with large amounts of Islamic immigrants coming into European countries E.g. there is a Scandinavian country that has an open Pro-Turkey party in their parliament but I forgot which one; also Erdogan has been on record telling Turks across Europe to vote for Pro-Turkey stuff in their respective European countries they live in. Anyways:

>Israel acquires large amounts of Polish Lands.
>Obviously pro-Israel/Jewish > Poland individuals take over for these lands.
>Accumulate power and resources on said lands.
>Expand.
>Suddenly Poland seems to always favor non-Polish Israeli/Jewish interests over Polish non-Israeli/Jewish almost all the time.
>Within decades, Poland becomes like an Israel 2.0 and a foothold for Israel in Europe.

trump visits poland this month again, and this time he will spend here 3 days from 31 august to 2 september... he is going to give a lot of speeches, so will be fun... his last speech here was quite good...

youtube.com/watch?v=XH6TxWzhRsk

>Take back defense agreements and funds.
>Impose tariffs on Polish goods.
>Make it difficult for Polish people to travel between Poland and America (Poland for example right now is being considered for America's Visa Waiver Program)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_Waiver_Program
>Withdraw American troops from Poland.
>Punish countries for doing business with Poland.

Etc. Etc. There are a lot of ways you can indirectly enforce your will on another country without direct violence if your country is way stronger.

This is what Poland gets for not acknowledging Hitler was just coming to help out but instead claimed he invaded them. Insatiable, neurotic and powerhungry jewish devil-worshipers--I believe the most powerful jews actually have become hosts to demonic entities--are now dragging the planet down into the pits of their father's hell.
polebros need to cozy up with Putin if they don't want to be destroyed by the Israelis and their ZOG regime in washington.

>polebros need to cozy up with Putin

kek... israel and russia have the same interest: to rob poland

Attached: 000_14O8KT-1.jpg (768x528, 107K)

It's amazing just how much influence these parasites have over America.

>88
Ironic...

So as long as you remain an American vassal, kikes will rule over you by proxy.

Sorry, Polbro. They own our fucking country. I could probably lose my job on account of anti-semitism for complaining to loudly about it.

They also have a Jew leading Ukraine now.

and that's actually what most population in this country is ready to tolerate, because we are aware that there are various circles of hell.. we might be located in one circle, but there is a lot of circles below us... most people concludes here rationally that being again in russian zone of influence would be absolutetly devastating in economical, civilisational and social way, so they are ready to swallow american dick along with balls in hope that it will somehow save them from coming back to ukraine's/belarus' status.. americans perfectly realize this, so they take advantage of it.. previous polish elite tried to create more multipolar foreign policy, while building good relations also with germany and china, but even they weren't interested in maintaing any constructive relations with russia... and russia is not interested in maintaining any constructive relations with poland, especially now.. russia would be only interested in robbing poland and controlling it like in old times... so it is rather shitty offer for us

besides even if polish government tried to be "smart" and act like turkey, by changing its policy towards russia by 180°, buying russian weapon, gas, and so on - it takes only one glimpse on map to realize why such policy is unsustainable... and the USA would perfectly know that poland only tries to improve its bargaining position, but polish elite is still panically afraid of russia and wants to keep it away.. so i doubt making such voltas in foreign policy would help us at all.. i think the USA could even treat us the way it treats turkey in effect, which would cost us few times more than we would (maybe!) gain on improving relations with russia..

and seriously, what can russia offer to poland what the USA can't? even fucking LNG transported to poland from the USA by ships is slightly cheaper (after regasification process) than russian gas that we get through fucking pipes - because kremlin decided to rob poland with high prices of gas... nuclear power planet like ruskies build in finland and hungary? i dont know about finland but hungary literally takes usury-loan from ruskies to build this power plant... so they will be dependent on ruskies in financial and energetical way, as russian power plants can be fueled only by russian uranium fuel... so we prefer americans build here nuclear power plants for discount price and on 0% loan, as they offer us... the same with weapon... what would we need russian weapon for as an independent country? russian weapon can be useful only for countries placed far away from russia that are not threatened by it, or by russian vassals... so poland has literally zero benefits from having "good relations" with russia

>but other parties would already payed
This is key. I believe in our Incel King.

Attached: jaroslaw.kaczynski.jpg (900x664, 44K)

that law can't be real or even constitutional

This is incredibly sad. Can't they see how huge of a backlash the thing in OP will cause?

It all was actually Russian property.

Isn't Russia getting progressively more horrible currently? This must have an impact on the countries bargaining position in case of completely new agreements.

funny thing that only those postcommie shitholes that are hidden behind poland somehow think that having "good relations" with russia is possible... for example slovakia, czech republic or hungary... they are such russophilic because they are hidden behind poland's back... so they overestimate poland or underestimate russia or both...

My great-grandmother was a Holocaust survivor from Poland and she unironically flew into a sperg-tier rage whenever someone in the slightest insinuated that her home country was complicit in the Holocaust or that they should pay any kind of reparations.

Attached: american soldier.jpg (780x840, 205K)

Jews gonna jew.

Attached: 1499109400861.png (1306x1186, 189K)

It's real and /ptg/ will defend it

Attached: 1502939492969.jpg (500x625, 146K)

that's cute.. but is she jewish? most jewish holocaust survivors say the same story: that they survived gas chamber, came back to their home, which was already stolen by poles who were chasing them with pitchfork in hands, so they barely managed to escape - straight to israel... and since then they promised to themselves that they will never return to poland again - with exception of taking their property back

>then what does the US have to gain by picking on a NATO ally?
Poland has more to gain if doesn't fuck US demands. It's the other way around. Who is lobbying for a permanent US base with mutt soldiers in Poland are mostly Polish politicians not US Jews.
The only NATO ally that isn't in full ZOG control, only partial is Turkey. The others get ruled by proxy by USa ZOG therefore US jews.
US ultimately doesn't care in first ultimate priority of whatever stays easternward of Germany or defending those 3 baltic states. It should concern more Gerrmany

you will see how much the usa cares about germany and western europe when it puts trade tarrifs on your economies and sanctions on all western european companies (including british, french, dutch, austrian, german, italian and so on) taking part in nord stream 2 construction

Attached: greatest generation stabbed in the back by jews.png (999x595, 683K)

Wait a second, how can you prove what property was and wasnt confiscated, and to whom would it be given to today??

Attached: 1565073136184.jpg (900x900, 226K)

>and to whom would it be given to today??

to the nyc jews who have literally no relations to jews who died in poland under german occupation - except of the fact of belonging to the same nation

>but is she jewish?

I mean she did have a bunch of photos of her father in Rabbi's clothing, owned Jewish jewelry, insisted that all of her sons have Bar Mitzvahs, and looked like a spitting image of Rutka Laskier in her wedding photo (except she was eight months pregnant because my great-grandfather was an unironic pedo and couldn't keep his hands off her). But I suppose it could be all just coincidence.

>most jewish holocaust survivors say the same story: that they survived gas chamber, came back to their home, which was already stolen by poles who were chasing them with pitchfork in hands, so they barely managed to escape

Nope, her parents put her on a Kindertransport to England weeks before the war started and she spent the war flunking school, working in a cafe, and getting drugged and raped by my great-grandfather.

She only found out her family died after the war ended.

>straight to israel...

Nope, she moved to Atlanta, Georgia and got to watch her husband participate in race riots instead.

Attached: rutka_by_guddipoland.jpg (340x340, 83K)

It puts trades tarifs on everyone in EU not just Poland.

Like you said in , the ones interested on you being the frontline / bulkwark against Russia possible aggression are these countries that you mention and Germany plus Baltic states. US Jews don't care about you or your goyim population.

>Like you said in , the ones interested on you being the frontline / bulkwark against Russia possible aggression are these countries that you mention and Germany plus Baltic states.

if germany is so interested in poland being stronghold against russia, why is germany the main power lobbying for long years against american military bases in poland and any kind of nato military presence here? and why does it build gaspipes and oilpipes with russia that it is supposedly afraid of?

i can agree about baltic states because their geostrategic situation is hopeless, and it is basically impossible to help them at all without using poland's territory

>Who is lobbying for a permanent US base with mutt soldiers in Poland are mostly Polish politicians
They thought of it as free investment coming into Poland. If the cost would be something akin what's said in OP, they'd drop the base think at a drop of a hat.

>mfw WWII vet great-grandfather had an unabashed hatred of niggers and Nazis, and couldn't stop molesting underage Jewish girls if his life had depended on it

Attached: FBI chan.jpg (1475x1058, 126K)