Gun Owners btfo

townhall.com/columnists/paulcurry/2019/08/05/pandoras-box-has-been-opened-and-the-2nd-amendment-is-not-negotiable-n2551149?amp=true

Attached: 1565025957096.jpg (540x469, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/columnists/paulcurry/2019/08/05/pandoras-box-has-been-opened-and-the-2nd-amendment-is-not-negotiable-n2551149?amp=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sorry for the bait thread anons but i had to get this announcement through all the shill threads. So, I'm expecting I baited mostly American anons so Ill get straight to the point.

What candidate other then the shilled yang fags and Tulsi tards (and other commies in the democratic party) will support constitutional,Nationalist, economic capitalist beliefs and will no longer support isreal and palistine because they can both go fuck themselves. Since Trump has officially betrayed the 2nd amendment and broke a campaign promise It is best we keep an eye out for a more suitable candidate. Now shill me your candidates

Attached: 1565090953140s.jpg (250x156, 6K)

there are none

Americans really need to get with the times, basically every country has figured this shit out except for you. Nobody is trying to "take away your guns", so calm down. You just some kind of common sense gun control, every other country that did this doesn't have mass shootings like you guys do.

It's pretty much a no-brainer, so simple a mutt could do it.

Imagine you're in an 18 wheeler filled with increasing numbers of niggers and spics and a decreasing number of whites. the doors are locked.

What do you do?

Allow yourself to be crushed to death by BBC?

I suggest you look up gun laws in California and Jew York. They make it look like there not banning it but in the end it's all smoke and mirrors to hide the real truth behind the law

Also fuck you candian nigger.

A fucking leaf.

not an argument, try again mutts.

Finally.

Motherfucking FINALLY we're at the point where 70%+ of America is saying BAN THE FUCKING GUNS.

Too much blood. Too much shit. Too much insanity.

Fuck your what-ifs, fuck your inherent rights, fuck your Second Amendment.

These mass shootings are officially too fucking much for most people and now they are ready to act.

Over 90% of the extremists MAGAts with arsenals will turn their shit over when the time comes. The few who fight will get the Waco treatment and the overwhelmingly majority will support it.

Trump will fall into line and begin restricting your shit, and the Democratic supermajority that replaces the orange turd will disarm crazed far right pantshitters forever.

You don't like this? Too fucking bad.

You don't have the numbers or the support or the votes to stop it anymore. Never forget this.

Fuck your shitty dick envy rifles.

Children are dying over NOTHING, asshats.

It's just a cool down period, dipshit. They take your gun for a couple of months, then give it back.
Holy shit this place is full of idiots.

we need common sense nigger control not gun control

Fuck off.
That's the only argument you deserve.

>townhall.com/columnists/paulcurry/2019/08/05/pandoras-box-has-been-opened-and-the-2nd-amendment-is-not-negotiable-n2551149?amp=true
Our revenge against Trump:
1. Go to normal social media.
2. Fight Trump alongside the crazy whacko libs.
3. Be polite and use no hate speech because that's what Trump wanted.
4. Use our meme power against him.
5. Support efforts to punish Israel, because they're his ally.

This is how we can respond. He wants to destroy us. We can also destroy him. Let's have fun.

>here are none
You vote constitution party.

And go to basic bitch social media to attack Trump along with the normies as that's what he wanted us to be restricted to.

>over nothing
A world without white people is a world not worth having.

>Children are dying over NOTHING
Pissed cause you couldn't abort them user?

But what if the government becomes tyranical and the people must fight back against them? I think in a situation like that, high calibre automatic rifles would be great.

Attached: 2251c8a53f17f40bfae350d4b565ccd42ee646337fea1fee7d92c979f919c839.jpg (255x210, 11K)

70% population with no guns vs 30% with guns seems like guns still win.

shutup muhammad chong

Attached: Sneed.jpg (300x300, 18K)

Seeth more libtard. Guns are going nowhere.

Attached: Feed.jpg (300x300, 17K)

Fuck off leaf

>Sneed
I love you

Mass shootings are objectively a good thing.

gonna laugh so hard when dems take your guns faggot

Don't you have a trade war to be losing?

And, that has only to do with Guns? I think not kid.
There is a crisis in the US and, guns are a medium that the people twisted by that crisis use to exert revenge unto the world. In Leafland there was a guy who used a truck.
"The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth"

Attached: odq7KMp.png (633x581, 372K)