No serious controversies now or in the past

>no serious controversies now or in the past
>no creepy PAC donators
>actually proposing action on climate change
>political outsider to the DC elite
>gives off an "awesome grandpa" vibe
>smells like apples

Is he /ourguy/?

Attached: Inslee_Guns.JPG.jpg (4488x2897, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IFgBFYkBZ6E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>proposing action on climate change
not our guy.

Literally (and I mean it, literally) Who?

Seriously, I have no idea who he is. Does he run in the dem or Republican primaries?

Why? How him not being a petroleum corporate chill sucker make him out?

People like you will wait until the world is literally on fucking fire before acting on it.

Oh wait, we are on fucking fire and you're still silent.
youtube.com/watch?v=IFgBFYkBZ6E

Jay Inslee

He's the current governor of Washington State running for the Democratic presidential nomination. He's campaigning on a platform for the US to drastically tackle climate change by 2030.

>actually proposing action on climate change

Pass.

I bet you love to roll coal just to piss off """the liberals"""

No. I'm not mentally ill and support protecting the environment in ways that don't involve taxing white people to give brown people more money.

Read his policies. Nowhere does it say he gives brown people more money.

If you mean Flint, then you can go fuck yourself.

He has next to no climate information on his website other than supporting the Green New Deal and Paris accords. So much for that no giving brown people more money thing.

And his support for clean energy, which given that he's a retard, I assume means wind and solar.

>Community Climate Justice
>Stopping the Epidemic of White Nationalist Gun Violence

This guy is a literal retard and belongs in a mental institution.

>Community Climate Justice
>"Sure, let's just build this oil pipeline over a First Nations tribe... ooops it spilled lol"

>Stopping the Epidemic of White Nationalist Gun Violence
You can go fuck yourself on this one. I hope you're 2nd ammendment right is revoked.

>"Sure, let's just build this oil pipeline over a First Nations tribe... ooops it spilled lol"
Ironic coming from someone who wants to cover protected federal lands with solar panels.

>I hope you're 2nd ammendment right is revoked.
Not happening.

Attached: rtc2019.gif (676x509, 99K)

He turned his state's biggest city into an open-air homeless camp and druggie asylum. Imagine what he would do to the country as a whole...

Attached: dsc_0088-1488908420-2074[1].jpg (1200x809, 228K)

I didn't hear anything about him wanting a race war though.

No, that's the City of Seattle's problem. The state actually has like 4-5 lawsuits against them for this very problem.

>not wanting to breed with a foxy black girl and make babies that don't need sunscreen ever

How progressive.

>solar panels
How is this a problem? Oil is far more dangerous.

It's Seattle's problem. The mayor there only does enough to attract big tech to the city. She doesn't give a shit about the actual people there.

I guess the pollution from manufacturing them is okay if it's in China. And who cares about paving over nature if it's not in your backyard.

lol typical nimby libtards.

The US leads the world by example. China would either play along or be left in the dust.

Then who is going to make your solar panels?

Uhhhh America? We already have the tech, we just need to subsidize the tech more.

Yikes. All those subsidies are really going to cut into that paris accords africa aid. Guess you'll have to raise taxes some more. Shame my car was banned and I can't afford a brand new electric one to get to a job that probably doesn't exist anymore.

Meanwhile, China is heavily investing in nuclear power, because they aren't mentally ill baizuo.

If his support for climate protection is more along the lines of the Paris Accord and less along the lines of sanctioning the fuck out of China and planting algae, he's just another thief trying to win over indoctrinated fools