DAYTON SHOOTER'S FATHER CONNECTED TO PEDOPHILES

LOOK UP LINCOLN, NEBRASKA

LOOK UP MILITARY DAYCARE CENTER ABUSE

LOOK UP THE FALSE MEMORY SYNDROME FOUNDATION

LOOK UP WHO THE DAYTON SHOOTER'S FATHER WAS

LOOK HOW DEEP THE RABBITHOLE GOES!

Attached: 1533588891182.jpg (377x351, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations
truthmegasite.com/presidio-military-base-child-day-care-center-sex-abuse-of-60-children-by-several-day-care-workers-michael-aquino-wife-gets-whitewashed/
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/ahon1b/oc_the_presidio_a_fascinating_and_disturbing_case/
google.com/amp/s/amp.scmp.com/news/world/europe/article/3016435/angels-and-demons-police-italy-arrest-18-accused-brainwashing
youtu.be/nVKTcaE3I8k
youtu.be/-ogAguH-f8g
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/cmkrux/connecting_the_dots_in_elpaso_shooters_father_has/
military.com/daily-news/2014/03/17/abuse-charges-at-another-pentagon-daycare-center.html
archive.is/TY3Ab
cdn-b-east.streamable.com/video/mp4/okzoe.mp4?token=Z76HYO0amqrCzPOUUAW0IQ&expires=1565130180
youtube.com/watch?v=sXmwVVki_78
imgur.com/XeU6QPL
dallasaddictionrecoverytherapy.com/bryan-crusius-lpc/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7319821/El-Paso-Walmart-shooter-Patrick-Crusius-father-penned-book-life-drug-addiction.html
wfaa.com/mobile/article/news/local/el-paso-shooting-suspect-booked-on-capital-murder-charges/287-47289e61-58b9-4663-b0ab-1de39f13fefc
nypost.com/2019/01/31/john-of-god-cult-leader-allegedly-ran-child-sex-slave-farm/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Big if true.
Bottom text.

Attached: 1558561944752.png (500x500, 198K)

Niggerwut? It's time for some research . . .

Daily Reminder that John of God was arrested by Brazilian Police accused of Raping 300 Women using Satanic Rituals

>follow the trail
the entire system is compromised. we live in a shadow world . . . a dystopia.
we are all vulnerable to blackmail.

this was not on purpose. maybe it only took the internet to reveal the truth.

>how can we protect ourselves?
>don't let anyone tell you they are safe

the truth will hurt them.

not having any luck. post some links

>LINCOLN, NEBRASKA
I need a little help with this, could you give me any kind of clue, or hint?

Not surprised

Organizing some right now.

>False memory syndrome foundation
This had me fucked right up when I learned about it.
>kids are dumb and shouldn't be believed that this happened to them look at our research and funding proving this and all of these comped psychiatrists saying this very real
it's actual nightmare fuel how deep it goes

awesome

bump, bc why not . . .

>The Nebraska State Foster Care Review Board submitted the results of a two-year investigation into the alleged physical and sexual abuse of foster children to the Executive Board of the Nebraska Legislature, who were investigating reports of child sexual abuse linked to the credit union. After investigation, a grand jury in Douglas County, where Omaha, Nebraska is situated, determined the abuse allegations were baseless, describing them as a "carefully crafted hoax" and indicting two of the original accusers on perjury charges.[1] The grand jury suspected that the false stories originated from a fired employee of Boys Town, who might have "fueled the fire of rumor and innuendo" because of personal grudges.[1] A federal grand jury also concluded that the abuse allegations were unfounded and indicted 21-year-old Alisha Owen, an alleged victim, on eight counts of perjury. Owen served 4-1/2 years in prison.[6] Separately, the federal grand jury indicted multiple officers of the credit union for embezzlement of funds, including King.[1]

That's the results of the Lincoln scandal involving GOP senator Larry King. That one is considered a hoax by the courts of the time, thanks much to the influence of the FMSF that was organizing at the same time.

The above recounts how the DOZENS OF CHILD VICTIMS that ALL ALLEGED THE EXACT SAME STORY OF SATANIC TORTURE were dismissed thanks in part to the theories the FMSF created and the govt agreed with. One victim who ALLEGED CHILD ABUSE was put in prison for 8 years, 2 of which for solitary confinement.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations

Doesn't it link to Satanism? Haven't heard about it in a while.

TURN YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS

truthmegasite.com/presidio-military-base-child-day-care-center-sex-abuse-of-60-children-by-several-day-care-workers-michael-aquino-wife-gets-whitewashed/

Best thing about this story? Mass child abuse reported in GOVERNMENT OPERATED daycare centers, the base in which one was located two men literally found a SATANIC CULTIST'S HOUSE.

I feel like my own family has already been blackmailed by someone or something.
Inb4 schizo

The children in these stories were both dismissed and ignored when they alleged abuse and all alleged the EXACT SAME TYPE OF RITUALS including the use of excrement and other evil pedo shit.

bump.

bump

Connected to Franklin scandal?

>inb4 lmao reddit

This post summarizes the satanic goings on at the Presidio base, as well as efforts to cover it up, as well. Frankly the poster has done more research on it. I'm trying to spread awareness mainly.

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/ahon1b/oc_the_presidio_a_fascinating_and_disturbing_case/

"Italian police have arrested 18 people including a mayor, doctors and social workers for allegedly brainwashing vulnerable children into thinking their parents abused them so they could then be sold to foster parents. Police in the northern city of Reggio Emilia made the arrests after an investigation started in 2018 revealed an alleged network of carers who used methods including electroshock to make the children believe they had been sexually abused"
google.com/amp/s/amp.scmp.com/news/world/europe/article/3016435/angels-and-demons-police-italy-arrest-18-accused-brainwashing

>SHOOTER'S FATHER CONNECTED TO PEDOPHILES
...that makes Texas and Ohio pedo-related. Any word on the garlic shooter?

youtu.be/nVKTcaE3I8k

youtu.be/-ogAguH-f8g

WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A CORRECTION: IT IS THE EL PASO SHOOTER, NOT THE DAYTON SHOOTER AT THE MOMENT.

MY MISTAKE. MY MISTAKE. TIRED.

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/cmkrux/connecting_the_dots_in_elpaso_shooters_father_has/

I was going to link this as a great summary of evidence regaridng the shooter's father. FUNNILY ENOUGH, REDDIT ADMINS HAVE NUKED THE POST IN UNDER 24 HOURS. THEY HAVE NUKED IT FOLKS.

Need links on the Dayton shooter’s father’s connection to John of God. What’s the connection between John of God, NXIVM, Epstein, and MKULTRA?

Even if anons have pass out leaflets, the word will get out.
Entire cities will burn to the ground.
Who will defend them?
Money is meaningless now.
The guard dogs are going to turn the guns on their owners.

*El Paso shooters dad, not Dayton.

BUMP

I need to apologize to all of you, i can't do this today. I'm feeling sick after this sentence, probably i'm gonna puke, here is the link for further research, i wish you GOOD LUCK with those horrible things.

military.com/daily-news/2014/03/17/abuse-charges-at-another-pentagon-daycare-center.html

Attached: wtf.png (656x249, 25K)

It's the El Paso shooter's father who is connected to John of God, he stated it in one of his vids

Attached: bryan crusius.jpg (798x456, 143K)

HE MEANS THIS GUY EVERYONE
But seriously, you all think this one is a pedo?
C'mon dudes, he doesn't look sketchy at all.

Attached: el_paso_father.jpg (1074x1074, 99K)

See

I need a cigarette
Bunp

>The El-Paso shooter's father is named "John Bryan Crusius" aka "Bryan Crusius."

He is a licensed therapist. Here is his website
Family photo with shooter
He has a decades long history of drug abuse. article
His wife filed for divorce in 2011. source
He worked at the Timberlawn mental health facility in Dallas as Director of Dual Diagnosis.

source source2
He was a contributor to a Texas State sponsored "Children's Interest Seminar"

Link (I have noticed he talks a lot about childhood trauma in his videos as well. More on this later...

He had a (now deleted) YouTube channel.

archive.is/TY3Ab
In one video, he admits that he is connected to "Healers" that were trained by John of God of Brazil. He rented them space and helped them move in apparently.
cdn-b-east.streamable.com/video/mp4/okzoe.mp4?token=Z76HYO0amqrCzPOUUAW0IQ&expires=1565130180
Please back this stuff up, they're going to scrub hard if they haven't started already. Remember how well they suppressed the Tarrant video?

watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=sXmwVVki_78

Lookup the Franklin Scandal, it was Pizzagate 1.0 in the 80s.

Spam filter hates links

imgur.com/XeU6QPL < Family photo with the shooter

dallasaddictionrecoverytherapy.com/bryan-crusius-lpc/ < website

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7319821/El-Paso-Walmart-shooter-Patrick-Crusius-father-penned-book-life-drug-addiction.html

wfaa.com/mobile/article/news/local/el-paso-shooting-suspect-booked-on-capital-murder-charges/287-47289e61-58b9-4663-b0ab-1de39f13fefc

He also ran a child sex slave farm, produced through impregnating many of his women, just like Epstein was planning to do at his Zorro NM ranch.

nypost.com/2019/01/31/john-of-god-cult-leader-allegedly-ran-child-sex-slave-farm/

bump

Bunp
We will save them alongside the angels

Attached: E9725170-8586-4440-BD81-9DC399F36C28.png (640x348, 240K)

Dayton shooter was an antifa fag, not surprised.

NEW THREAD WITH CORRECT INFO

bunp

Attached: C5504F46-445F-4A58-A671-5B7C35FA5DBE.jpg (640x800, 82K)

Thanks.

BUMP

He was military and watch out he is still active and goes after anyone who mentions his piece of shit name.. but yes he was protected and part of the MK Ultra programs hence the daycare