How powerless are we when the deep state take our momentum so easily?

I mean Trump clearly had the momentum with DECLAS and Epstein, the democrat debates were a trainwreck, Trump had all the cards but now he can't even prevent or defend himself against a simple false flag situation.

Remember during the midterms, same situation with the fake bomber. Democrats took the momentum away from us.

It just shows how easy it is for the three letters agency to take control of this country.

Everytime we have the momentum, same bullshit happens. I feel powerless.

Attached: obamaweird.png (961x500, 1023K)

Other urls found in this thread:

getyarn.io/yarn-clip/ab9bda72-939f-43bb-8d76-25e04c155fb6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you need to understand, op.
everything is part of a grander scheme and man did not make the scheme.

They took your momentum. Not mine.

Sorry for the grammar, fast typing. I'm french also so take the 'we' lightly.

Nonetheless, I'm tired of this bullshit. I feel grayer than OP pic related.

>Remember during the midterms, same situation with the fake bomber. Democrats took the momentum away from us.
But... have you noticed? Nobody really cares about shootings anymore. Even these false flags are losing their effectiveness. What's the next stage of escalation?

Deep State victories are pyrrhic

"your" momentum was never the same momentum as that of Trump's. The representation you sought, and I don't know why you even care about it as a non-american, was one from politicians who do not currently exist in the USA. The issues are literally unsolvable through non-radical means and the essence of the USA is to prevent radicalization at all costs while promoting a democratic process of solution to those problems. Well here's the issue - that democratic part stops functioning when your nation gets invaded by people who see you as an "evil white racist" and will intentionally vote for everything that goes against you, and then you have manipulation through mass media so even your own people vote against you, and if that's not enough every alphabet infiltrates and stops radical movements so they never reach the administration - and there you have it, a radical solution is virtually impossible in that country.

I don't know what people even expected out of Trump, do you honestly not expect him to play the dick sucking game as every mediocre powerless democratic politician has for as long as democracy exists? Do you legitimately think that the US nation, under this government, will ever reach the solution that this board seeks or come even remotely close to it? I'll tell you what's going to happen - Jow Forums will trigger the feds with its autistic whining about the US government in the exact same way 8ch did and this place will be completely deplatformed as well. It would be a miracle if it survives until the election.

Attached: 1539674514576.png (926x655, 870K)

What the fuck is DECLAS, leave Q shit where you came from

Based frog asking the real questions

Trump is involved the Epstein case, retard. There are dozens of quote of his where he explictly says he has been part of these sex parties, how he's friend with epstein, how he knows he likes younger girls etc...

The two shootings are cover-ups and Trump was asked to play the gun reform card to take away the attention from the Epstein case, which would bring down not only the pedo elites, but uncover the entire spectacle. When Trump and Bill Clinton fuck the same underage girls at the same parties, it's hard to act like democrats and republicans are ennemies..... They're all in the same boat, the pedo satanist technocrat transhumanist boat. Sincerely wish this was all a joke, but it's not. The epstein case made it clear, there is no circles to run around anymore. The elites are all pedos. The end. Either be vocal about it or kill yourselves, weak willed faggots.

Ya it is weird how these lone wolf mass shooters show up whenever israel attacks someone or bad news for Democrats. Crazy how it pushes news out of limelight and memory holes this shit. Almost like its... planned. Na, couldnt be.

Why does it never surprise me to see some dark skinned frenchie come on here and start spouting lies? Guess it just happens too often now to be worrying, just the way their country is these days.

Clean up the trash under your Eiffel Tower for God's sake.

blackpills hurt man.

What "declas"? He hasn't declassified shit.

Attached: 1562409040456.jpg (419x610, 177K)

White nationalists and mass shooters just fucked up the last hope we probably had. Trump is fucked going forward, either lose his base or lose america. He probably realises it at this point. Thanks guys. The trump wave could have rippled trough europe. And the world. Thanks worstchan retrards, you had to go trough the purity spiral and then trough straight up terrorism. We are grateful. We love you. Whoever believes in accelerationism is deluded beyond all mesure. Instead it will be a slow "boiling the frog" process until everyone is pacified and compliant. You just had to do it do you? I don't even blame you, right after trump wom glowniggers planted the seeds of accelerationism and purity spiral, it was a matter of time. I'm guessing globalism winning was inevitable, too much technology these days, too much control, too much money to resist. We'll get fucked for a couple hundred years and something else will emerge from the ashes I guess. I won't be here to witness it. Guess I'm happy that there was a glimmer of hope for a while, I'm just gonna keep focusing on making my money and getting my dick sucked now. Pretty crazy how a couple autists with guns have been able to influence history.

I'm not even saying he made the right, or wrong, decision. I'm saying it's fucked now, unless god intervenes, it's over. There's no moves to play anymore, the FBI has slapped it's dick on the table, the autist shooters have done irreparable damage, trump is a lame duck and right wing momentum is dead.

> There are dozens of quote of his where he explictly says he has been part of these sex parties
Post a few.

Attached: 1539503346146.jpg (800x450, 28K)

Don't get angry. This is the game the devil is playing to steal their souls. Obama may have had good intentions from the beginning, but before it is over the devil will collect his.

The overton window is still shifting. Normies cant quite believe that an alphabet agency would lie to them. That will soon change.
Life comes at you fast...

Ye of little faith, it is always darkest before the dawn.

Don’t ever think a small group of Patriots can’t change the world, that’s all that ever has....

Attached: 53B1C562-FACB-459B-BE02-A1E264279F36.png (1800x1465, 2.72M)

just a puppet on a lonely string of who would ever want to be king.
getyarn.io/yarn-clip/ab9bda72-939f-43bb-8d76-25e04c155fb6

I feel you. Sorry for the football world cup final.