Mexico’s most powerful criminal organization holding a high-ranking rival cartel member hostage

Based beaners. Can't wait the vids.

youtube.com/watch?v=qAYOPl9eORA

Attached: maxresdefaultsd.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VSS_Vintorez
youtube.com/watch?v=NPNmDXus5O8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>CJNG
CHING

>we've come to clean up the municipality and install our own flavor of corruption
Pedro, get your shit together.

>BEANED.COM

>Cartel kills cartel so it can set up its own cartel

Attached: clown.png (680x680, 221K)

where do these guys get their cool looking gear and training?

They claim to clean corruption when they are corrupted themselves, what a fucking load of hypocrite people man, and our fucking government is too fucking scared to do anything, but hey at least with don't have to deal with genderfluid drag queens that teach our children to be a sex slave to some gay pedos. Either way the place you go in this forsaken planet is fucked up in some way, there is no safe heaven anywhere around the globe.Even the leafs are dealing with some fucked up shit like AIDS Restaurants...

Attached: 1561935065194.png (546x366, 221K)

They are supposedly less degenerate. I'm personally not against incremental improvements.

what kind of guns are those

Attached: vest_picture.jpg (1024x550, 79K)

They get it from our military or the marina which is a bootleg version of the marines.

most likley. but there is still small possibility this shit is gov operation under covet cuz you can't fight with cortels by normal way.

Do you really have to ask kiwianon

>all those machine guns

But guns are banned in mexico!

They look like PKP Penecheg's to me.

Attached: pkp_pecheneg.jpg (600x300, 17K)

CIA

Hehe nothing personnel kid.

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x225, 7K)

how possible that this IS deep covered operation by Mexican SecOps / inteligence (do you have any?) to wipe off cortels by non-civilian way, Pablo? because just all are so fucking tired of them.

just pretend its like two medieval dukes have a turf war.

Nope they're not article ten of the beaner Constitution reads that you have the right to keep arms, But not to bear arms. Thanks to the retarded revolution we had in 1910

no it's not
I had one back in the days so pretty sure about

they get more and more stuff each year.

left to right

Belt fed M249 - 1st guy
scar - 2nd guy
scar - 3rd guy
ak-47 - 4th guy
50 cal - 5th guy
drum round clip - 6th guy
drum round clip - 7th guy
ak-47 drum round clip - 8th guy
ak-47 drum round clip - 9th guy
belt fed LMG - 50 cal like an M2 browning? - 10th guy.

not entirely sure though. just my best guess for now alone at least.

many extended clips I bet and drum round clips from the looks of it.

but really no idea beyond that.

>that quality
lol
Also:
>implying CIA will let their puppet organization to be destroyed
hahaha

Why can't the USA spend less than a week to take out the cartels so Mexico isn't a terrorist run hellhole, okay take maybe more time to replace like 90% of the Mexican govt. with noncorrupt leaders and then make an agreement with the new govt. to take back every immigrant since 1965? Works for both sides. The world would be a better place.
We could have done that instead of Iraq. Oh wait the CIA won't allow that.

Attached: 1565070592155.jpg (320x240, 10K)

They look dope and highly organized other than standing in the perfect semicircle to crossfire eachother.

Eric Holder in 2 fast 3 furious 2: electric bugaloo

Their own military and CIA outsourcing.

CIA.

LOL no dude, our i don't believe our government has that capability to be honest, most presidents just let them do what they want, since they don't care about it.

I try not to think about it, and everytime i leave my house i try to be alert of the possible gunfights coming my way. This shit sucks man. But at least is not Yemen.

I am no guns expert i just said it kinda looked like those weapons, also don't weapons change a bit over time a little?

Cartels always claim they're the good guys and the other other cartels are responsible for all the bad stuff

taco isis

Kek
Nice digits

>also don't weapons change a bit over time a little?

what do you mean? sure you can put some unpgrades but in this case. PKP is rare machine gun and there are not many shit you can buy and put on it. also you don't actually need it with PKP. it's almost perfect enough.
(pic me 10 years ago)

Attached: x_ad1a9283.jpg (359x480, 94K)

isnt that a terrible idea to have different forms of ammunition inside of a squad?

Los Zetas are ex soldiers and Special forces.

BYOB

I swear you could take dashcam footage of this shit happening In Mexico as make a new Mad Max movie.

Nice pic comrade
Ever shot dat VSS?

lol, that shit doesn't happen here, is either the cartels being cartels, or the goverment being cartels, or some offshoot cartel doing a spinoff of a cartel etc.

Like they remain with the same name but they remaster or renew the model staying almost the same but more modern kinda like the old ak 47 and the newer one are a bit different, also yeah you know more about it seems i was just guessing about the weapons on the picture.How long did you serve the motherland?

PLASA Boss lol
You morons that is just the guy who leads a small block.

The bosses wear suits and ties and make deals with other old suit and tie wearing motherfuckers. They are called politicians and Business men like Carlos Slim.

A Mexican sits with the Koch Brothers and George Soros to discuss how to rule over all you idiots.

Attached: Real Boss.jpg (760x1142, 146K)

thats stupid as shit, if you are waging warfare against an enemy, unexpected crap could happen, and if you need supplies you cannot just yell to your supply guy "well give me 10 different kinds of ammunition" and you cannot share it with your members, or ask for some of theirs.

Its stupid as shit.

It's gonna blow your mind when you realize the CIA get all of their Meth, come, heroin, and some of their child sacrifices from the cartels.

Isn't this typical, rather they try to kill high ranking members?

They were, the founders yes without a doubt. The new blood no, just stupid goblinos brainwashed by narco culture, most don't last much

such low production value, if you're gonna make videos might as well get a better camera

Obviously they were smuggled from the US

They're made in Mexico

>government is too fucking scared to do anythin
thats where you're wrong kiddo, in fact is just the classic ZETAS who are supported by the chairo goverment of Lopez Obrador VS the Cartel Jalisco Nueva Generación who are supported by Partido Acción Nacional.

Not fair that the U.S. always gives better weapons to ISIS and Al Qaida through Saudi Arabia.

ISIS always has better Film Equipment guess the US needs to start giving the Narcos better equipment can't see shit with that 2d bullshit.

Many army units utilize a combination of light and heavy infantry weapons. Typically special forces units will have similar weaponry but even then there's some variation.

Seriously, all that hardware and they have a shitty camera.
CIA must have put more money towards ISIS than cartels.

>Marina
>Marines
>Not navy
Then how do you call your navy? We call them Armada

Holy shit.

Thats a good point but it could just be guys from different squads that wanted to in the photo, but i dont know how organised the cartel is, from the gear it seems to have alot of money or military backing atleast. And they could also just be stupid.

Attached: 1563729168133.jpg (741x926, 97K)

2 or 3 ammunition types seems reasonable, but this is way beyond that. Its near retarded tier man.

we've been spoiled by all those high quality ISIS videos

>the 4 letters
so its mossad?

Attached: yeshu.jpg (569x979, 223K)

most likely they have not seem much action and its a photoshoot with private collected weapons that they think look cool.

Those guys need to tour Washington DC and do the country a favor and clean out Congress and the White House

You ever wanna hear the devils flute in spanish? The man in the voice is the dvil’s flute.

That does seem the most likely.

kek

>his country doesn't have drug dealing elite militias
why even try?

Attached: 52356235222.jpg (600x600, 30K)

Aren't those the guys who claiming they are nationalist/far right too ?

It's a good thing guns are illegal in mexico. Otherwise, imagine the carnage

i think the marine corp

user, Mexico is fine, it does not need Democracy. Only countries who have oil need to be freed and meet Democracy

In that case people is too fucking scared to do anything.

Marina.

If we had the balls to do all that our own fucking government could use some housecleaning

CJNG
That means
Cartel Jalisco Nueva Generacion which is
Jalisco's New Generation Cartel in english

Jesus fuck, look at those equipment.

At this point, Mexican cartels can just throw off the government and rule the Mexico for themselves, making drugs a national industry.

They will soon.

Isn't that a special forces sniper weapon next to you? We have fucking spetsnaz posting on an anime imageboard?

If you think the Globalists interests in the middle east is purely driven by petroleum you need to lurk moar man. Granted, it adds coin to their coffers, but what's a couple extra billion to the Rothschilds?

Attached: 51MU0nSIlTL._SX336_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (338x499, 35K)

The CIA only arms them well enough to kill each other not start a war.

maybe that would be better?
then the US would have a real reason to just annex the country already and we can stop pretending we were ever a real country.

of course. they gave me her just from the factory. my only luv. not much tho, for about.. 70 rounds. mostly I was shooting from SVD-S.

what kind of inventory do you think they sell. It is probably just a gun runner cartel taking out the drug runners.

daily reminder that the CIA runs the cartels

>CJNG
>Most Powerful
Sure you dont know El Cartel de Sinaloa.

How do you come to this point? I saw a video couple of weeks ago about how cartels are better equipped than police and military? what the actual fuck?

Attached: 20z7ndt.jpg (1100x829, 155K)

two years but in a very, very good forces (special recon and sabotage brigade)

are those fucking 50 cals?
>good luck firing that without dislocating your shoulder

What the fuck is the guy with the HMG going to do?
>someone get paublo away from the 50cal, he's aiming it at the team again...

Why doesn't an American run for office with the intent of abolishing the CIA? Don't we have the 2nd amendment? Why are we afraid of our government?

Mexico has always been pirates. The Spanish were no better. The Aztecas? Heeh.
There is only violence down there. Forget the Catholic Church, they tried, they hide too.

They're all SCAR variants

This. If your country does not have its own non degenerate, nonprofit elite cartel why even try?

They are wealthy as fuck and the have higher up people that get the weapons for them, or corrupted generals that have access to all the heavy metal they need. Also america sells gun to mexico all the time.

Based

yep, it calls VSS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VSS_Vintorez
I got it when I was qualified as a recon group marksman. not gonna tell you the exact brigade I was in but, yeah. kinda.

Attached: 8sraDjMsUwQ.jpg (1620x2160, 1007K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NPNmDXus5O8

extended fights and campaigns sure its good to have uniform ammo
for scraps these criminals are going to be in ammo isnt a problem

who do you think tells this alt-right forum how to vote and who to meme for?

we were hoping Trump was gonna do it with all the shittalk he directed at the elites. be he turned out to be a dud

>belt fed LMG - 50 cal like an M2 browning? - 10th guy.

M1919 Browning .30 cal MG, fucking WWII shit, wonder how they found that museum piece.

Pose ofc, it's just a video to look cool

there was this one guy...

Attached: file-20180821-30584-1kv958b.jpg (496x392, 46K)

May he rest in peace.